Lego Spy

What Video Game(s) are you playing?

At the current moment, my game of choice is I'm playing donky Kong country returns for my 3ds. B4 that was super Mario 3d land. Not thing on the menu is going to be the cube creator 3ds free demo I got.

Hey, my thread got bumped! :tongue:

Anyhow, I've been playing both Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS, as well as Robocraft and BattleBlock Theater.

Been playing Lego Batman 3.

But just recently finished Transistor and Valiant Hearts. Both are fantastic. Highly recommend playing both of them (I may actually play them again once I'm done with Batman, they were so good).

Undertale. I downloaded it in September, but last month I really started getting into it. I've cleared the neutral run- my girlfriend is doing the pacifist run, while I'm doing the genocide run. :grin:

It's such a good game, laden with memorable characters, fantastic music, some great emotional content, and surprisingly a lot of humor. So good. :thumbup:

Edited by just2good

I'm actually playing about five games at once, just slowly working on hundred percenting stuff. New game + arkham city GOTY, Halo ODST, Soul Caliber V and Injustice are all stories modes I'm savoring!

PC gaming only & only Battlefield 4. :laugh::thumbup:

Been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 for the past 2 weeks though... :grin:

But don't know what to make of it; it's fun, especially the scorestreaks. But a lot of hacks/cheats being used. :thumbdown:

Edited by -zenn

Score Hero: A game that you create your own soccer player and build your career around him.

Drive ahead: An arcade game whose objective is to touch your opponent's head with a car, weird but cool!

Both of these are available for free at app store and play store.

Pokemon Black, going through it from the start again. I never did get around to playing Black 2 so maybe I'll pick that up sometime when I'm done with this. I'm impatiently awaiting any news on what the next main series Pokemon game will be, but it will probably be awhile before we hear anything.

I just beat Yoshi's Wooly World. Nintendo realized that even though the visuals are different, there was no reason to change the gameplay (tsk tsk, Kirby's Epic Yarn). It's a very slow paced game, and the amount of times you have to replay a level is crazy if you don't use the "view invisible items" patch. The game is very predictable, but stays true to core Yoshi games. The music is not even remotely catchy on (just about) every occasion, and serves as more of an accompaniment, as opposed to a mood setter (on most occasions.

, you beautiful thing, I'm lookin' at you).

For those of you who are skeptical about the game. Pick it up if you have no other game to play, or need something cute. Remember that there is some bonus stuff at the end. Collect all of the Wonder Wool and Smiley Flowers. The Miiverse Stamps, and Hearts are pointless towards the endgame, and are rigorous to collect unless you really want to complete it (and trust, you've got to want to complete it to go that far).

Now once I get these bonuses done, I'm off to Skyward Sword for the fourth time around. An absolutely historical masterpiece!

Edited by Penkid11

Fallout 4. Great game, but unfortunately I have finals soon and won't be able to play it much :sadnew: Not to mention end of the semester assignments and thanksgiving break/work :wacko: Booooo!

or those of you who are skeptical about the game. Pick it up if you have no other game to play, or need something cute.

I kinda want this game but I have so many that I need to finish first. Perhaps I'll wait a little bit.

Pokemon Black, going through it from the start again. I never did get around to playing Black 2 so maybe I'll pick that up sometime when I'm done with this. I'm impatiently awaiting any news on what the next main series Pokemon game will be, but it will probably be awhile before we hear anything.

I'd definitely recommend Black 2 after.

Borderlands 2. Playing a Commando, which I've never used before. It's pretty cool, somewhat like playing the Assassin.

Picked up Dust: an Elysian Tail for my laptop, and it's still one of my favourite games. Great soundtrack, fluid controls, and I normally don't go on about graphic, but it has really slick visuals.

Unfortunately I also picked up Civilization 5, and I haven't really played a lot of D:aET. :laugh: I download a few mods and I'm loving every minute of it!

Tried Fallout 4. Disappointing. BO3 and Battlefront are good although Battlefront doesn't have single player which I enjoyed. Now taking a break until Just Cause 3.

Been playing Batman: Arkham Knight (challenge modes), LEGO Dimensions (going after minikits and gold bricks), Rise of the Tomb Raider (story), and Star Wars: Battlefront. Keep going from one to the other at this point.

Just got Legend of Zelda: TriForce Heroes and I'm loving how fabulously campy this game is! :laugh:

Can we get this locked, this is a lego forum, not gamefaqs.

This is the Community Section, specifically the Culture & Multimedia forum. You'll find that nothing in here has to do with LEGO, and that's just as it should be.

Please refrain from making such unnecessary and potentially argumentative posts in the future.

This is the Community Section, specifically the Culture & Multimedia forum. You'll find that nothing in here has to do with LEGO, and that's just as it should be.

Please refrain from making such unnecessary and potentially argumentative posts in the future.

Sorry, didn't notice it was a section.

I still have no idea why there is a culture/multimedia section on a lego forum site.

Sorry, didn't notice it was a section.

I still have no idea why there is a culture/multimedia section on a lego forum site.

Because it's a community of people and most of them have all kinds of interests that are often mutually shared, I suppose.

I've never actually seen a forum without a section that doesn't necessarily have much to do with its main subject.