Lego Spy

What Video Game(s) are you playing?

Currently restarting Pokemon Soul Silver. Forgot how much I loved this game!

Ah yes! I am in love with any and all Gen. 4 games, as it was my favorite of all Generations. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any of my old DS games, I think I'm losing it :cry_sad:

I am currently playing GTA 5 and The Last of Us. I love both games, though the plot for "The Last of Us" seemed shaky for the first few cut-away's, it all seems to make sense now. I have to admit that adjusting to controls outside of my hand-held reality, is really fun and quite the journey. Now if I can just find more amo, shoot those cops, and smuggle that infected child across the city.nThis is the joy of gaming.

Pokemon Battle Trozei: Downloaded it almost the minute it came out on the Nintendo eShop, and have been enjoying it since. (It can be pretty difficult at times)

Edited by Lego Spy

I finished South Park: Stick of Truth. It's a very funny game with some... uh... interesting moments.

Just got InFamous Second Son, so ready to start playing!

When travelling, I play Pokemon X.

I've got a gaming queue piling up here...

On and Off, I play League of Legends.

Other than that, I'm mostly Nintendo all the way!

Wii U

-Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

-Super Mario 3D World (need to 100%!!!)

Wii

-Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

-Kirby's Return to Dreamland

3DS

-Kid Icarus Uprising (replay)

-Yoshi's New Island

DS

-Kirby Mass Attack

Nintendo 64

-Conker's Bad Fur Day

-Banjo Kazooie

-The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

-Donkey Kong 64

I'm sure there's more, but they escape me!

3DS

-Kid Icarus Uprising (replay)

-Yoshi's New Island

Kid Icarus was fantastic! It's in my top 5 3ds games. Also, how is Yoshi's New Island? I was thinking of picking it up but I haven't heard great things about it :look:

Kid Icarus was fantastic! It's in my top 5 3ds games. Also, how is Yoshi's New Island? I was thinking of picking it up but I haven't heard great things about it :look:

Agreed on Kid Icarus: Uprising! :classic:

As for Yoshi's New Island, I've heard that, unless you're a fan of the series, you should wait for a sale. The total game time for a regular playthrough is only about 8-9 hours total.

I personally haven't touched it as I posted this the day my brother picked it up from the store. I've been told it's very nostalgic for the fans of any of the first 3 (NES, DS, Touch and Go!).

Instead I spent most of my day making some headway on Metroid Prime 3:Corruption.

I'd also go as far to say that Kid Icarus Uprising is one of, if not the best game on the 3DS to date.

I've been playing Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. It's much better than Returns (which was fantastic in its own right). I love the new water mechanics, the 3D "on-rail" sections, and the addition of Dixie and Cranky Kong. Definitely worth a buy!

Ah yes! I am in love with any and all Gen. 4 games, as it was my favorite of all Generations. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any of my old DS games, I think I'm losing it :cry_sad:

Aw that sucks! Yeah, Johto's great. It kinda sucks that all the trainers are weak though. Makes it hard to level up. Sinnoh is awesome too, I love team galactic. Probably my favorite villain team!

Aw that sucks! Yeah, Johto's great. It kinda sucks that all the trainers are weak though. Makes it hard to level up. Sinnoh is awesome too, I love team galactic. Probably my favorite villain team!

Agreed, leveling up in Johto was'a challenge, but only really in the beginning.

So I recently rediscovered the Sims, I'll let you all know just how terrible my Avatar is in that game! I love having my Sims go homeless.

I am currently playing...

PC:

Knights of the old Republic 2

The Sims 3

Guild Wars 2

Xbox 360:

Assassin's Creed IV - Black Flag

NeverDead

Lego Star Wars III - The Clone Wars

PS3:

Saints Row IV

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes

Well, since my computer died, (sob) I'm down to an ipad! :laugh: Ive been playing Stealth Inc. and now I'm just trying to S Rank all the levels. It's almost evilly difficult at times, at others it's a breeze. I would highly recommend it as far as iOS games go.

The last of us. Just started playing the hardest setting and dying heaps once i leave the boston QZ! :grin:

Nintendo 64: NFL Blitz 2001

I don't know why I enjoy this game so much, it's so stupid. You basically play a game of (American) football, and break every rule in the game without getting called for any of it. :tongue:

No flags whatsoever.

Update on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team

I beat Silver Trench by the way! :sweet:

Just recently, I downloaded Star Wars: The Old Republic. If any of you happen to have a guild, give me the details. :classic:

I really like violent games so here's just a brief list of my most recent games I've played:

PS4: The Last of Us Remastered

PS4: Battlefield 4

And before my Xbox 360 broke:

Xbox 360: Gears of War (1, 2, & 3)

Xbox 360: Grand Theft Auto 5

Xbox 360: Red Dead Redemption

My favorite game series of all time are the Fallout (1 & 2, but i like New vegas and 3 too)

As at what am i currently playing, I just finished walking dead season 2, I'm playing dishonored, lego LotR and keep going back to Terraria.

Star Wars: The Old Republic. [...snip...] I'd really like to see that game come to the next gen consoles

Ooh, that'd be really awesome! :oh: I haven't played it in ages, 'cause our pc's aren't up to it anymore :sceptic::cry_sad:

Anyway, currently I'm addicted to Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag again, in anticipation for AC: Unity and AC: Rogue :wub:

Regards,

Mitch

Almost done Far Cry 3. Good game, gameplay got very repetitive fast, but the story was okay and Michael Mando's performance as Vaas was outstanding. Looking forward to Far Cry 4! :sweet:

Currently (slowly) playing Earthbound. It's actually kinda hard. It's like a more adult, human version of pokemon. It's nostalgic in a way