Lego Spy

What Video Game(s) are you playing?

I had noticed that among the many topics under the "What is your favorite ___" and "What was the last ___ you ___ed" genres, there was none for Video Games. So: What Video Game(s) are you playing? :classic:

Here are mine:

Nintendo 3DS: Bravely Default: Flying Fairy

PC: Rogue Legacy

Nintendo 64: Banjo-Tooie

Civilization V and Titanfall at the moment.

Currently, I haven't bought anything new, so heres the list:

Minecraft (PC and Xbox)

Halo 4

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Halo: Reach

and last but not least:

Cookie Clicker.

Xbox;

KotOR, almost finished a dark side play through, taking a little break

Xbox 360;

CoD Ghosts and Blops2, with some Halo every now and then.

Xbox One;

Thief, Battlefield 4, and one of these days I'm gonna finally start Titanfall. Preordered it, got it, still haven't played it :blush:

PC;

Star Wars: The Old Republic. Was playing around a bit with the ftp, and once I realized it was double exp weekend, gave in and subbed for 2 months. Not a bad deal. I've only been playing for a the weekend and I already have a Jedi Knight up to 28 on Tatooine. I'd really like to see that game come to the next gen consoles

-'Skintas

Terraria on PS Vita, waiting eagerly for Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes coming this week! :classic:

PC:

Battlefield 2

Lego LOTR off Steam

The Lord of the Rings Online

RuneScape

Didn't bring my Wii to university so I haven't played many games on that since Christmas.

The one I play the most currently is Red Dead Redemption, definetively my all time favorite game. I just can't seem to get sick of it. Other games I play are Arkham Origins, Grand Theft Auto V and Battlefield 4

Edited by Mr Breden

Nintendo 64: Banjo-Tooie

Can you believe I'm still stuck on the final boss of the original. I'm ashamed.

I beat Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee a week ago (good ending) so I'm all set to download Abe's Exoddus. I used to own it some years ago until my parents threw it out. :cry_sad: Now, years later I found Oddysee at a thrift shop for 5 bucks! So that's what resparked my interest in the series.

I also bought Minecraft on PSN recently, been having fun with that.

3DS: Pokemon X

PS3: South Park: Stick of Truth. I'm really enjoying this game. The game has done a really good job of capturing the 'feel' of the show and the humor is spot on.

WII U: Super Mario 3d World: I'm stuck on one of the bonus levels, so I've been going back to the earlier levels and trying to get the three green stars in every level. Toad is my favorite character, but Peach is the best to use due to her float jump.

PS3: Lego Marvel Superheroes. I've been playing this game in small burst whenever I fell like it. At the moment, I'm at 42% completion!

Hmm..a few things

NES: Donkey Kong Jr. (3ds virtual console)

WiiU: Super Mario 3D World

SNES: Super Mario World (Wii virtual console)

3DS: Pilotwings

360: Forza 4

PS3: This system is for games? :laugh:

Steam: Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians, Starbound

Just started continuing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team for the GBA on my DS Lite.

(I play this game about every half a year, then quit (hopefully not this time), because I've been stuck on this on level, Silver Trench, for almost three years now. I'm not even joking. :sad:)

Edited by Lego Spy

Just started continuing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team for the GBA on my DS Lite.

(I play this game about every half a year, then quit (hopefully not this time), because I've been stuck on this on level, Silver Trench, for almost three years now. I'm not even joking. :sad:)

I've been stuck on Dantooine on KotOR 2 for about 6 years now. I've gotten to where I've just given up :tongue:

-'Skintas

I'm going to start playing Super Mario Sunshine when I start break this Thursday. Every Spring Break I try to complete a retro Nintendo game. And I would so be playing South Park and the Stick of Truth... If it came out for Wii U. I love the show. :sad:

I've been stuck on Dantooine on KotOR 2 for about 6 years now. I've gotten to where I've just given up :tongue:

If you're stuck on a level so long that you stop the game, why not just look up the gamefaq for that level so you can move on and continue enjoying the game?

If you're stuck on a level so long that you stop the game, why not just look up the gamefaq for that level so you can move on and continue enjoying the game?

That's the thing, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon revolves around going through dungeons of certain lengths. Silver Trench has 99 Floors, and once reaching about the 65th floor, Dewgong start appearing with the One-Hit KO move Sheer Cold. Every single time that I've made it to the 60-70th floor, I've been hit by Sheer Cold. And that's it, you have to start all the way from Floor 1 again. :hmpf_bad:

(Though my strategy this time is to save the game every time I see a Dewgong. [i didn't even learn about the "quicksave" function until about 6 months ago] :ugh:)

Edited by Lego Spy

Eh, it's not really anything gamefaqs could help with, its user error :tongue: Also, since it's and old xbox game I bought used, it's not in the best of conditions, so it tends to freeze up from time to time.

-'Skintas

Currently restarting Pokemon Soul Silver. Forgot how much I loved this game!

I recently finished Professor Layton Vs Phoenix Wright (had a review copy) and absolutely loved it. Now to carry on with Pikmin 3, A Link Between Worlds and Tearaway. Then I can start on the many PS3 games I have due to PS+.

I am playing South Park: The Stick of Truth and Dialblo 3.

Edited by coolcab1

Not playing anything on my game systems, Titanfall won't run on anything I own, but I've been playing Marvel Puzzle Quest on my phone, also on STEAM, pretty religously since Chirstmas. :grin:

at the moment Saints Row 4.

I want to get the lego Marvel game next, and Watch_Dogs when it comes out.