Brickedin

Modular surf shop

Glad you like it everyone.

AWESOME surf shop 'Brickedin', but where's the Billabong signage ? :wink:

Brick On 'Brickedin' ! :grin:

Just as soon as i get a good enough sticker billabong will be added!

Looks awesome! Had an idea forming in my head for a skate & surf shop after sitting looking at my CMF collection on the shelf. This is great inspiration.

I intended to add some skater gear but ran out of space, may need a seperate shop all together.

Excellent modular. The refreshing colors make it stand out. My favorite detail is the display case with the wax(?) pellets, great mini build!

yep, board wax, but there are also fins and leashes. Now all i need is a custom sex wax tile!!

Thanks all!

This is a great modular building. I like its colour scheme, and interior looks just as great. I was impressed with the store's selection of various surf boards. Well done.

This is awesome! :wub: Love the colour scheme (it just screams summer) and the flower trims on the facade.

Perfect Modular, this is a wonderful creation. Brilliant job. I love all the Quicksilver posters. This bares an uncanny resemblense to this little Surf shop in my town.

This is really well done! I love the white, vertical elements on the facade with the flowers running up them - subtle, but very fitting. The interiors are also top notch, especially the speakers.