Brickedin

Modular surf shop

That's a good looking facade with a color scheme that looks so appropriate and I really like the detailing you've got at the roof line.

It's good to see the missing seagull from the Parisian Restaurant finally turning up on your lamppost, but Quiksilver? - I was more of a Mambo Loud shirt fan myself...

Thanks for sharing it with us and I can't wait to see what you build next.

Incredible cool building and design both exterior and interior! LOVE IT! Put it on Lego Ideas, please!

Looks awesome! Had an idea forming in my head for a skate & surf shop after sitting looking at my CMF collection on the shelf. This is great inspiration.

Damn, that's sweet, brah! Boards as far as the eye can see, tasty threads on the hangers n bitchin' colors just ooooze surfer style.

Edited by Colossus

Very nice building and the interior is very well detailed. I like the light blue and yellow colors on the model. Great Job.

now that is a surf shop, I can't imagine the rumored detective agency modular would be any better, would buy this in a heartbeat, great build and thanks for sharing with us

Really nice.. like the interior also! The colorsheme fits water sun and being cool! The whole building looks perfect...not too much thingies on the facade, just enough to make it look real and nice!!

Excellent modular. The refreshing colors make it stand out. My favorite detail is the display case with the wax(?) pellets, great mini build!

Very cool Brickedin! Lot of great details and nice array of different planks and gear.

Congrats! I can almost feel the sand and the sun! :classic: Very nice choice of colors, great details like the surfboard racks or the loudspeakers.