Sign in to follow this  
Cy_Bored1337

Will we get a LEGO Rebells Game

After the first season is fully released?

I think they'll wait till 3 or so seasons. Isn't that what they did for CW?

I think they'll wait till 3 or so seasons. Isn't that what they did for CW?

As i read on wikipedia it only has levels based of the first one and the movie.

Probably. If they do release it after Season 1 and it only covers that and the movie, I'll bet you they'll put out the rest as DLC's as they are released. They may wait, but I don't think they will.

Probably. If they do release it after Season 1 and it only covers that and the movie, I'll bet you they'll put out the rest as DLC's as they are released. They may wait, but I don't think they will.

I think you got it wrong i was talking about CW

I think you got it wrong i was talking about CW

D'oh!

I still think though, that we'll get this sooner, rather than later, and then get everything that comes after it as a DLC. Just a guess, but that seems like the best way to get the most cash out of this, at least it does to me, anyways. Seems to be what they're doing with The Hobbit, too.

Well, if Rebels turns out to be as popular as CW, I'd say it's likely, although personally I'd prefer if they don't make it. I'm kind of tired of Lego Star Wars games and I can't think of anything new they could add to the gameplay except the open worlds and dialogs from recent games. LSW3 came out when the third season ended, so even if they do make it, it will probably be a while until we get it.

I'd prefer if they explored a new license in the next game. I really hope they make a TMNT game at some point with unlockable characters from all incarnations of the turtles and hopefully a 4-player co-op. However, here are my predictions for the next few years:

2015 - Jurassic World

2016 - a game based on the Ninjago movie

2017 - The Lego Movie 2: The Videogame

A sequel to Lego Marvel is likely, too, I think. :wink:

2015:

March-April - Jurrasic World

September-November - LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2

2016:

March-April - Teenage Mutant Ninja Tirtles

September-November - Ninjago Movie

2017:

March-April - Rebells

September-November - LEGO Movie 2

Speculation:

2015:

March-April - Lego: The Hobbit- Complete Collection

September-November - LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2

2016:

September-October - Ninjago Movie

2017:

March-April - Lego Batman 4

September-October - LEGO Movie 2

Edited by Savage Oppress

A knew rebels game would be fantastic. And I can't see why TLG wouldn't do one. I'd like to see a Batman VS Superman videogame in 2016.

I would love to see a lego Star Wars TCW game to do with the next seasons and season 6

Doubt it. I don't think LEGO wants to focus on Clone Wars anymore, without sets to back up a big game. Rebels in a few years seems a lot more likely, and I would totally buy it (assuming I'll have a console that it'll be compatible with).

I'd prefer if they explored a new license in the next game. I really hope they make a TMNT game at some point with unlockable characters from all incarnations of the turtles and hopefully a 4-player co-op.

Amen to this. TMNT hasn't been doing so well in video games recently, and this is sorely needed.

I would say wait a few years, and then we will maybe get a Rebels game :)

Im on the fence if I want another Star Wars game, if I am completely honest. I would love a more advanced version of the Lego Creator game from 1998/99, as I loved that game to bits!

I'm hungry for some more LEGO SW games... here is what I think they should do:

compile LEGO Star Wars I, II and III into a single game with improved textures, resolution and minifigure prints to match them to more recent LEGO minifigures and sets. Maybe add some more characters or content too. Release this on PS4 and XBox One!

This should hold everyone off for a year, then release LEGO SW Rebels sometime within the next year after this.

Next, a game based on the new films. I'm not sure how they want to go about this: Will they wait until all 3 films in the trilogy are released?

2016:

September-October - Ninjago Movie

That would be quite odd if they made two games about color coded ninjas in one year. :tongue:

Next, a game based on the new films. I'm not sure how they want to go about this: Will they wait until all 3 films in the trilogy are released?

Yeah, I think this is the most likely game we're going to see, more so than SW Rebels. Except for TLM, they have never done a game based on just one movie, so I think they will wait until they have at least two movies to base it on.

I'd say it's pretty much inevitable. Hopefully it focuses more on the actual Rebels series than the Clone Wars game did on the Clone Wars though. It was pretty disappointing to see so many of the unlockables just be characters from the original movies, when they were missing many of the fan favourite characters who appeared through the series. It was pretty obvious they were afraid the Clone Wars licence alone wouldn't carry the game.