Hello, I am 896gerard, a passionate Technic builder. I would like to extend my activities to Eurobricks.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube....X_uErOTcGpZg8Ug

MocPage: http://mocpages.com/home.php/52513.

One of my new creations is the Ultra low cargo bed truck. I have not found this model in reality, so I built it. The complete review is on http://mocpages.com/moc.php/396635 and the video is below.

Another creation is The Easiest Parking Car In The World: this is my own genuine idea, maybe some others have had the same idea right now... The review can be found on the given Mocpages address.

You may always reply if you don't like it, my MOCs will probably get better of it.

Edited by 896gerard

I have seen the car before. This is a really cool idea and seems to work very very good. Well done.

The truck is interesting in its own right. It could probably use a little structural improvements to be more stable when unloaded, but the idea alone is already very clever.

Something I realized when watching the video, when the rear part lifts the bed, the side boards get rotated downwards mechanically. Instead it would be cool if they rotated upwarts to secure the load a little bit more. But, I assume there is a reason why you did it like that.

I have seen the car before...

Yes you did ... I posted THIS topic some time ago ...

Great models 896gerard .... you should definitely present your Luxor tractor here ...

I have seen the car before. This is a really cool idea and seems to work very very good. Well done.

The truck is interesting in its own right. It could probably use a little structural improvements to be more stable when unloaded, but the idea alone is already very clever.

Something I realized when watching the video, when the rear part lifts the bed, the side boards get rotated downwards mechanically. Instead it would be cool if they rotated upwarts to secure the load a little bit more. But, I assume there is a reason why you did it like that.

They can be lifted up by changing one gear on either side, just before the rear wheels. The reason why I pushed them down is to allow for wider loads. On MocPages, a review can be found on this, the link is mentioned before.

Yes you did ... I posted THIS topic some time ago ...

Great models 896gerard .... you should definitely present your Luxor tractor here ...

Thank you for posting it... I am relatively new to Eurobricks but I have a long MocPages history. Soon, you will be in for a big surprise... the same reason why I have not posted a Lego video on YouTube from January. All I will reveal now is that the Luctor will be presented here at some time...