KeteR_u_S

Arthas Menethil, Prince of Lorderon

From chilghood I was very interesting in Lego and Warcraft, but only this week I make smthing, that I can show here)

Thats my MoC Minifigure of Arthas Menethil, Prince of Lorderon)

fAPjAt_Q70c.jpg

ti4UJs-bpFo.jpg

mag70.jpg

Waiting for your comments!)

Since this is a custom minifig, I've moved it here. Even if it were a WoW MOC, though, since that is not an official license that LEGO produces, it would probably go in History.

I've never heard of this character since I'm not into those , but this figure looks really cool. I assume that is a Chima body? I haven't consider using those anywhere, but it is fitting here. Keep up the good work.

It would seem great minds think alike!

10437719456_bd90cb2d66_n.jpg

I think I actually prefer your figure, even though I'm not familiar with the source material. That hammer is great! And the blond hair really adds to the figure. Whilst I'm not a fan of the Chima theme, they've definitely produced some interesting parts for castle/fantasy builders.

Andhe, I see this 1st time, but I knowed that smbdy made It earlier =D

Cetanhota, yeah, wow is a great game =D

Edited by KeteR_u_S

Very nice! Are those legs from Chima as well?

The legs (not hips) are from the Fantasy Era Crown King.

Hello Monte Gardner, and welcome to Eurobricks and the Minifig Customisation Workshop.

It is usually a good practice to check the date of the last post in an older topic before reviving it. This topic has been inactive for more than 6 years. Furthermore, the OP has not been active on Eurobricks since 2015.

I'm sure you'll find more recent topics to contribute to.

Hello, Legohunter21. You seem to be new to our forums, and possibly to this kind of community as well. Let me give you some information.

First of all, it is polite to introduce yourself in the relevant section, before asking for some sort of service, wouldn't you agree. I suggest you head to the Hello! My name is... subforum and start meeting our members.

Secondly, you can head to the Decal Wish List thread to ask our designers for help with your decal projects. Using someone else's thread for your personal requests is not the best policy.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to take the request myself, as I have not been active in the decal making sector for years now, nor do I have much time for it. You can, however find some interesting Indiana Jones decals in the Licensed Decals Index (just scroll down till you get to Indy). Maybe you'll find that what you're looking for already exists.

Lastly, I'd like to see your completed project when the time comes, so continue being active on our boards, having fun and contributing to them!