Balrogofmorgoth

Eurobricks Dukes
  • Content Count

• Last visited

About Balrogofmorgoth

Spam Prevention

• What is favorite LEGO theme? (we need this info to prevent spam)
    Lord Of The Rings
  • Which LEGO set did you recently purchase or build?
    UCS Star Destroyer

Extra

• Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

7343 profile views
  1. Balrogofmorgoth

Lord of the Rings Ongoing Discussion

The May SW sets are all reveled but we will still probably see the June SW sets before Barad-Dûr. Which I think is just the pilot Luke Mech, and the two Mando S3 sets. But yes, hopefully we will get either leaks or a teaser soon
  2. Balrogofmorgoth

I would honestly hate this. Don’t waste the parts on a midi scale Fell Beast. Use them for a bigger tower. That would serve no purpose at all. If they don’t do it right and do it justice, I’d rather they just didn’t do it I would be very happy if Gorbag and Shagrat are two of the Orcs, but there’s really nothing to base that hope on. They’re probably just random Orcs. Also, the gear for Frodo and Sam would need new molds that probably just won’t happen considering how many new molds are already going to be required for the set
  3. Balrogofmorgoth

Doesn’t mean it still won’t happen. I hope it does. The time is right
  4. Balrogofmorgoth

You guys are really putting stock in an April Fools post?? Yikes
  5. Balrogofmorgoth

Orthanc was 500ft tall, the text tells us as much. We don’t get an actual measurement for Barad-Dûr but we get enough textual clues to place it most likely around 3500ft tall, give or take.
  6. Balrogofmorgoth

If the GWP is something that goes with Barad-Dûr, then I could see another Ringwraith or more Orcs (all repeats from the set itself), which I would also be perfectly fine with. Something new would be nice but I know better than to expect it
  7. Balrogofmorgoth

I would be just as happy with a little set of Tolkien at his desk or something honestly.
  8. Balrogofmorgoth

Welp. LOTR GWP confirmed by BC, not the Legolas and Gimli Brickheadz
  9. Balrogofmorgoth

Yeah, I think a horse for the Mouth is a given, but I don’t want it to be a Nazgûl horse, I would rather get a screen accurate horse for him because that horse was really cool looking
  10. Balrogofmorgoth

I just have the one and it’s one of my favorite figures I own, easily top 5 at least. But the helmet piece has gotten pretty loose on the head and falls off easily. Hopefully the new one will be dual molded hard plastic and not rubber like the old one. Also, I would not advise anyone to sell their old Mouth of Sauron figures until we see concrete evidence of his inclusion.
  11. Balrogofmorgoth

Finally someone who gets it! If they include every figure everyone wants in this set then it’s a sure sign that they have no future plans for them. Saving some really desirable ones for later is a good thing
  12. Balrogofmorgoth

Let’s goooooooooo!!! Minifig lineup is solid, except one or two additional Nazgûl would have helped a lot. I disagree that it should have been the Witch King. There are already two highly desirable bad guy figures in the set that each require new helmet molds, it’s just not realistic. Also, it’s good that they’re saving some desirable characters for future sets. Last Alliance figures would have been optimal but I never had much hope in that. Hopefully someday. I’ll definitely be lining up on release day
  13. Balrogofmorgoth

It’s almost a guarantee that they will build the Eye so that it can be lit be a light brick. So probably made of trans orange/yellow/red parts with a light brick underneath
  14. Balrogofmorgoth

I wouldn’t expect a helmed Witch King, they’ll save that one if they actually do have plans with the theme. But I don’t see the other side builds being any less realistic than a fell beast. Each option would be about the same size. It’s like the Ent that came with Orthanc. Or the Leviathan that came with Avengers Tower. It happens all the time, those aren’t micro builds. I could see any of them happening honestly, especially with the inclusion of Frodo and Sam. Since they never go near the tower itself, I can see them giving those characters something to interact with
  15. Balrogofmorgoth

I’ve been thinking lately about whether Barad-Dûr will have a side build of some sort. If that’s the case, I think the likeliest possibilities are a Fell Beast, Shelob, or the entrance to the Sammath Naur.