just2good

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 13 Rumours and Discussion

Well, that was fast.

Uh.... let's count Simpsons, Simpsons in May and regular series 12 in October. Fast? Edited by Dorayaki

Oh, I had like multiple sites with placeholders for this, but I was told not to create a thread because they were just placeholders. :sceptic:

-Sci

Hopefuly it will be as good (and better) as the upcoming series.

After giving some careful thoughts, I will like to close this topic since there is no concrete information of allowing our community to discuss, apart from the remote possibility based on that link given is the potential set number. Any issues which you will like to clarify to enable this discussion thread to re-open again, kindly drop me a PM to discuss.

Thank you for viewing.

Topic locked.

WhiteFang

Topic re-opened for discussion.

WhiteFang

Thanks! That is because we just may have our first Series 13 minifigure!

dB8nvBr.jpg

GRZORu1.jpg

These are two separate promotional artworks from Toys"R"Us. Both show this new director minifigure. He looks like a very likely contender for a future LEGO Minifigures series, with his new torso, face print, and moulded accessory! The first is from the official TRU website, the latter was a photo taken by bekindsorewind at his Toys"R"Us store.

Edited by just2good

I've been expecting a director ever since Series 8 - the Actor's bio mentions that he wants to someday direct!

The director minifig does nothing for me but it ifs both with the academy award winning actress and the palace cinema. Still a great CMF series needs a good mix a City minifigs as well as those from other themes.

I am hoping for a Viking chieftain as well as a Bodica type character.

That didn't take long...

Looks good so far.

Can't wait to see the rest.

EDIT: Will the guy in the heart covered boxers also be in this series?

Edited by Borador

That didn't take long...

Looks good so far.

Can't wait to see the rest.

EDIT: Will the guy in the heart covered boxers also be in this series?

I don't think the boxers guy will be in the series, and keep in mind that the director being in Series 13 is just speculation. I have no other proof besides these two pictures.

Wonderful news just2good!

I hope the color of Series 13 will be sand blue:

14986116570_8820e5ff6b_o.png

Edited by Robert8

Wonderful news just2good!

I hope the color of Series 13 will be sand blue:

No prob! Not sure I'd like it that color. We just had two blue ones this year.

Edited by just2good

I'd actually love see the Tiki guy. A new release from that theme with modern prints would be awesome!

You do know that's a Series 11 minifigure?

:grin:

OMG! Thank you! That somehow escaped my attention while browsing LEGO products (I'm relatively new to collecting LEGO again, so there is just SO MUCH out there).

This was a favorite theme of mine when I was younger. :D

I hope we'll get more information of the release date soon!

I guess Series 13 won't be released on Jan 1st, since it would be pretty close to Series 12 release, but time will tell

(That guy in underwear would be a great CMF :grin: )

Edited by Robert8

Hmmm...the director is decent but the underwear guy seems possible as well. There's also what appears to be a school girl? Anyone know what she may be? Also a girl wearing red, but she doesn't appear to be CMF material.

I don't think the boxers guy will be in the series, and keep in mind that the director being in Series 13 is just speculation. I have no other proof besides these two pictures.

I don't either. I was just wondering. That'd be a fun figure.

I personally expect the director to be.

And someone mention the girl in red, you mean the one with the cup? That's an existing min figure. The one measuring the guys waist looks new, but I don't know if she'll be in the series. I don't really know what she could be...

They may mean the girl with the tape measurer. I don't recognize the torso print but it lacks enough of a story for me to think of it as a CMF. The guy in his boxers might be a CMF though.

They may mean the girl with the tape measurer. I don't recognize the torso print but it lacks enough of a story for me to think of it as a CMF. The guy in his boxers might be a CMF though.

The girl with the tape measure seems to drab to be CMF but the one with the lunch box feels more possible.

The one with the lunch box is the flight attendant torso with the Statue of Liberty dress piece. It is not a new minifig, just a mass up of existing pieces.