TWLUG's unofficial Lego exhibition in Taichung (Taiwan)

3 replies to this topic

#1 takuto20

takuto20

Member: 184

Posted 09 June 2007 - 03:14 PM

I just wanted to tell everybody there is a small but wonderful unofficial LEGO exhibition set up by TWLUG at Taiwan’s Taichung Mitsukoshi department store (新光三越百貨 台中店+886 0422553333). I took the High Speed Railroad just to get there!

Here is a link to my folder and to another one which is not mine. This started May 19th and will finish Sunday June 17th. There is a *lot* of Lego talent here in this island (like R-Tiger’s manga posters). My favorite thing was the gorgeous, gorgeous white Japanese fortress (TLC, take a hint):
Posted Image

But there really was a little bit for everyone from City to Vikings and even a huge Pirates of the Caribbean MOC by american AFOL Brian Heins:
Posted Image

That's all! Enjoy the pics.

#2 Asuka

Asuka

• Pictural Poet

Member: 816

Posted 09 June 2007 - 03:22 PM

Wow, very, very impressive, thanks for those pics!  *y*

#3 Norrington

Norrington

• Azufre Village Idiot

Member: 1009

Posted 09 June 2007 - 05:32 PM

HHHMMM... I like the looks of the fortress. But I must say, the Black Pearl is horendusly out of scale  :-X  in comparison to the BSB. I mean, those lanterns and the F'o'castle are HUGE! Still like the fortress...
Just returned from a 3 or so year dark age, so just getting back into the swing of things. :)

0o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o0o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o0
~Proprieter of Norrington's Fine Minifig Clothiers. Please visit my thread .~
~My MOCpages~My Maj Gallery~My Fan-Fiction.net Gallery~My Photobucket~My Brickshelf~My Youtube~

#4 Starwars4J

Starwars4J

Member: 257

Posted 09 June 2007 - 05:45 PM

Well the sets were always really small, I love the huge scale of that ship  *wub*   It's so full of detail, I can't wait until takuto20's folder becomes public so we can see more of it!

As for that castle, it's just a thing of beauty.  I'm sure that must have taken awhile to get together

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users