Sign in to follow this  
bruce n h

Black Diamond

Damn this looks like real snow ! This is sooooo cooooooool. Now I just wanna go skiing :'(

Whoa!!! :oo :oo

Dude, this is really really great!

A totally unique idea (at least I haven't seen anything similar), great "land"-scaping and superb articulation of the figs that make them looking like they are (or at should I better say "the one guy is" ;)) really skiing down the hill!!!

Really, I love it! *wub*

Impressive work here ;)

I really like the snow rendering and the other dude up there frightened to death (that could be me :-D ).

You should probably put a helicopter to rescue him :-D

Bravo!!!!!!!!!

Bruce, is the site where the black diamond is, a personal site with all your creations?

Bruce, is the site where the black diamond is, a personal site with all your creations?

Thanks for the kind words, everybody. I'm really happy with how this one turned out and will probably keep it together for a long time.

x-wing-yoda, in answer to your question: Yes, Brick Tales is my personal site. It's devoted primarily to storytelling illustrated in Lego. The biggest by far portion is The Lord of the Rings, though I haven't updated that in a looooooong time (I actually have large chunks of several chapters built and photographed, but still have more scenes to do before I can post those chapters). Lately most of my building has been on smaller projects. My recent passion is for these small vignettes, and I've started a new site, VignetteBricks to blog cool vignettes that I find.

Bruce

Really impressive work Bruce :oD

I really love the idea of putting litterary masterpieces into Lego scenes. I specially love the Raven by Poe.

This shows that Lego is not only for "standing" Mocs but also for story telling!!!

Keep up the great work ;)

Great vignette Bruce! I really like how you have achieved such an amazing landscape with all the white slopes, it works really well! :)

Btw, can't wait for an update of you LOTR section ;)

Jon.