Hi to all my fellow guild members, time for some free build fun again. I recently had the privilege of picking up a cool remake of the classic 375 Castle at the 10th EB Event and it inspired me to have a crack at my own homage of it. Hope you like, C + C welcome.

Uktror

These Moruth Orcs have taken residence in the abandoned castle on the outskirts of the capital Abyssian. Moruth Orcs are always on the lookout for a nice juicy score, be it a poorly guarded delivery or some poor lost souls, these are characters you don't want to stumble upon.

14444526373_9e62b9e7cb_z.jpg

Uktror by I Scream Clone, on Flickr

14420614691_6436856afb_z.jpg

14237510417_c6b8f35dd2_z.jpg

14444151513_1126bbae65_z.jpg

14420626671_3d95703bd0_z.jpg

14422842994_2d7cd07266_z.jpg

More pics on my Flickr,

Cheers,

ISC

Awesome tribute, I love the trees, the river, and the castle is excellent.

I haven't seen a castle build from you for quite some time, so I enjoy this even more :wink:. You did an outstandig job on this, brick on!

A nice homage indeed! I really like how you've replicated the brick printing on the original's panels with brick bricks.

Cheers all, good to be back even if it's a little sporadic. Feels good to build a castle though! Maybe there will be a few more similar builds. I think as your collection grows you are tempted to build bigger all the time, but this scale is still great and is able to convey a lot of detail.

This is a hilarious tribute, great job!

Great to see a build from you! Love the foliage, and the color blocking on the castle is great! :classic:

Thanks for the comments guys, glad you like the wear on the walls.

Welcome back master!

Ha! You have stepped into my void and ruled with an iron fist, truly a Nocturnian not to be messed with.

Love that swampy river! Also really like the way you mixed the dark grey bricks and the light grey! :thumbup:

Edited by Kai NRG

Ha! You have stepped into my void and ruled with an iron fist, truly a Nocturnian not to be messed with.

So long as it wasn't a wimpy, bedazzled, wimpy, silly, wimpy, weak, wimpy Avalonian fist we will make it.

What are those different colored mushrooms? Ive never seen those

Those are from Brickforge, .50c US each and they mail globally

Sweet tribute! The castle reminds me of Siren's of Titan builds :thumbup: Great Nocty landscape too :classic:

Welcome back ISC, great to see you back in GoH! :classic: Lovely castle you have there, the mottled walls are perfect and the landscaping is sweet as too. :thumbup: A worthy remake indeed!

Wonderful castle! Definitely a great build with those wooden support beams, the worn but fierce look of the castle and - admittedly my favorite part of this - that superb, eye-catching river.

Woah! Most welcome back and what a great way to make it back! This is such a beauty! The dk gray spots with masonary bricks and plates just add so much!! :wub:

Very nice tribute, found it on Flickr first and noticed it looked familiar :classic:

Its a cool castle indeed, nicely rebuilded in a more orchish theme..

I would say welcome back, but you were gone before I joined. However, I have admired your builds in your abscence and it is great to see more coming from you. Great job "remaking" this set. It is gorgeous.