Sign in to follow this  
M<0><0<DSWIM

AT-RT Patrol (Micro-Mood Scale)

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

atrt1.jpg

Ever since I started building in this scale, I've wanted to try some vehicles, so I thought I'd build some AT-RTs one of my favorite prequal rides.

atrt2.jpg.jpg

atrt3.jpg.jpg

501st and 212th color variations.

atrt4.jpg

Nice work, a lot of detail and functions for such a tiny build :)

Thanks. I love packing as much detail as possible into my builds.

How very chibi!

I never suspected that plates would fit into those clips... Certainly something you couldn't do in LDD, eh?

Thanks. I love packing as much detail as possible into my builds.

Me too! although I never go smaller than mini fig scale, I love the challenge of getting as much detail and stuff in there :classic:

How very chibi!

I never suspected that plates would fit into those clips... Certainly something you couldn't do in LDD, eh?

There definitely is a bit of the chibi look to these and I am prone to using "illegal" connections from time to time.

These are just wonderful. I especially like the ones with different colors. Will you do a 41st?

Thanks! It's possible. I'll have to look them up and see what the color scheme is.

The green one is by far my favorite, they look very nice but I have never liked that conection on the foot, however I dont see any other solution for it, the micro figs look cool too, you use some very clever solutions.

Very cool! I'm a sucker for small but detailed builds like these...

Cute :grin:. I like the 501st ones colours best, they suit the scale .

The green one is by far my favorite, they look very nice but I have never liked that conection on the foot, however I dont see any other solution for it, the micro figs look cool too, you use some very clever solutions.

Thanks for the kind words! I tried 5 or 6 different solutions for the legs/feet and that was the best of the bunch.

Really great rendition at this scale! You really have something for weird scales :wink:

Thanks! I think odd scales has become my "thing". :grin:

Haha, looks so cute!

Very cool! I'm a sucker for small but detailed builds like these...

Cute :grin:. I like the 501st ones colours best, they suit the scale .

Thanks, everybody!

You should try some micro scale building. You'd be surprised how fun it is. :classic:

Edited by M<0><0<DSWIM

You should try some micro scale building. You'd be surprised how fun it is. :classic:

I recently shifted to do some minis and found them infinitely useful and fun, they spared me a lot of space and increased my variety of vehicles, it also left me with a lot of available bricks to work on my own creations.

I recently shifted to do some minis and found them infinitely useful and fun, they spared me a lot of space and increased my variety of vehicles, it also left me with a lot of available bricks to work on my own creations.

Have you posted them? I'd like to see.