Design a NEW LEGO Pirates Sub-Theme
DETERMINE THE SETS
This is where you get to suggests sets!
Also, if you've like to help define the factions (change the names backstory, even the faction itself), please visit the Defining the Factions thread.
What to do
- You may post ideas in the form of written descriptions, MOCs, illustrations, 3D renderings or found images and videos which represent your idea.
- You may provide feedback or expand upon something another contributor has shared.
- You may mention the minfigure(s) which may be included with a set but develop minifigure ideas in the Determine the Minifigures thread when it becomes available.
Category (for part count and price point approximation)
Faction (Merchants, Haven Guard or Smugglers)
Main Elements / Play Features
Please submit your suggestions using the following format:
Set Name: Fisherman's Catch
Faction: The Merchants
Description: A simple set comprised of a fisherman and dingy with all the accessories necessary for catching fish.
Main Elements / Play Features: A dingy with it's typical components (oars, flag, flagpole and bricks for seat)
Minifigures: 2 -1 Fisherman (The Merchants) and 1 Smuggler (Pirates)
Accessories: Wooden basket, fishing net, fishing rod and fish.
Category 1 - $3.50 - 1 minifigures, 20-30 pieces
Category 2 - $7.00 - 1 minifigures, 60-70 pieces
Category 3 - $12.00 - 2 minifigures, 80-90 pieces
Category 4 - $15.00 - 2 minifigures, 120-140 pieces
Category 5 - $20.00-$25.00 - 2-3 minifigures, 150-200 pieces
Category 6 - $30.00-$35.00 - 2-3 minifigures, 250 pieces
Category 7 - $40.00-$50.00 - 3-4 minifigures, 400
Category 8 - $100.00 - 6-7 minifigures, 800-1000 pieces
All prices are in US dollars.
What happens next?
- After the closing date we shall collate the suggestions and produce a report.
- Those who wish to participate should first read the Design a NEW Pirate Sub-Theme Project Overview thread.
- Those who wish to be credited for their contributions should read the Acknowledgements thread.
- Set suggestions will be taken from Saturday June 7.
- The report of findings will become available afterwards.