Stop by the LEGO booth at the Star Wars Celebration IV, May 24-28, at the Los Angeles Convention Center for the ultimate LEGO Star Wars experience!
Lucky fans will get to see the complete 2007 product line, learn about new promotions such as the "LEGO Star Wars Movie Making Contest" and the "These are the droids you're looking for!" campaign, get an exclusive sneak peek at new and one-of-a-kind models, and enter to win some exciting prizes!
Make sure to see it all:
• The Ultimate Collector's Millennium FalconTM, the largest LEGO set ever! Enter to win an exclusive First Edition set, which includes one of the first ten numbered Certificates of Authenticity!
• One of the five 14k gold C-3P0's! And for the first time, see the sterling silver version - and enter to take it home!
• Life-size R2-D2 and Chewbacca models!
• The first public appearance of a talking, light-up, life-size LEGO C-3P0 model!
Star Wars Celebration IV is being held from May 24, 2007 to May 28, 2007 at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Hours of the event are:
• Thursday, May 24 - 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. (Fan Club Members Only)
• Friday, May 25 - 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
• Saturday, May 26 - 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
• Sunday, May 27 - 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
• Monday, May 28 - 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Fans also will get, for the first time, a sneak peek at two new exclusive LEGO Star Wars models – The Hoth Rebel Base™ ($49.99) and The Republic Cruiser™ ($89.99) – available only at Toys “R” Us, and LEGO channels including the catalog, web shop and Brand stores.
Unveiled to the press at American International Toy Fair, fans will also get up close and personal with the Ultimate Collector Millennium Falcon – the largest LEGO set ever created – representing one of the most iconic and fan requested LEGO models. Available in October, fans can pre-order the set now at LEGOShop.com. Exclusive to fans attending Celebration IV is a chance to enter to win one of the first 10 sets signed and numbered by company owner Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen and designer Jens Kronvold Frederiksen.
“These are the Droids You’re Looking For”
The hunt is on as fans search for 10,000 never-before produced, special-edition metallic gold C-3PO minifigures, randomly inserted into select 2007 LEGO Star Wars sets starting in June. Fans also may also mail in for a chance to win one of five custom-designed and produced 14-karat gold C-3PO minifigures. Exclusive for Celebration IV, fans can enter to win a one-of-a-kind, sterling silver C-3PO minifigure. The official drawing for this unique figure will be held on the last day of the event.
LEGO Star Wars MovieMaking Contest. Building on the popularity of short LEGO Star Wars movies like “The Han Solo Affair” and the Cartoon Network exclusive, “Revenge of the Brick,” LEGO Systems invites LEGO and Star Wars fans alike to try their hand at filmmaking for a chance to win the ultimate LEGO Star Wars prize pack and publication of their film.
This Summer, budding directors can enter 3-minute homemade movies in three age categories: 12 and under, 13-17 and 18+. Films will be judged for creativity and content, and finalists will be posted in August on StarWars.LEGO.com, where the public will vote to determine the winner, who will be announced in September.