Kolonialbeamter

[LDD MOC] Mini Scale Frigate

[pid][/pid] Mini-Scale MOCs 4C

Ahoy!

Thought you might like this (inspired by this ship).

(Click for higher resolution)

ship_model_small.jpg

ship_model2_small.jpg

Made of around 270 parts. If you'd like to know how, it's part of my entry for this year's Digital Design Contest, just download the LXF-file, you'll find it inside the dome.

Oh, and while you're at it... you all like pirates, don't you? Think like one, and find something inside the chateau :pir-wink:!

*shameless advertisement end*

... or just be lazy like a true pirate and get it at the end of this post :pir-grin:

C&C welcome!

Regards

Mini Frigate.lxf

Well that certainly is a mini, it would almost fit into a bottle!

If you'd like to know how, it's part of my entry for this year's Digital Design Contest, just download the LXF-file, you'll find it inside the dome.

Oh, and while you're at it... you all like pirates, don't you? Think like one, and find something inside the chateau :pir-wink:*

Be interesting to see if anyone actually does...

Great way to build a large fleet (of small ships) :pir-grin::pir-wink::pir-classic:

Something like this, maybe? (click for larger image)

mini_fleet_small.jpg

All fear my battle fleet! A little... :pir-grin:

Regards

I know this is an old topic but, I was wondering if you could post the frigate by itself as whenever I download the whole file LDD crashes due to the size.

Thank you,

Lebby

I know this is an old topic but, I was wondering if you could post the frigate by itself as whenever I download the whole file LDD crashes due to the size.

Thank you,

Lebby

Its best not to bump topics like that. Sending the creator of the MOC a PM is the best option.

By the way, that is an excellent mini ship. pirate_classic.gif

That was my first instinct but, it seems I don't have permission to PM nor, contact the community admin. I thought it was just because I was new but, thank you for the advice.

I sent him a message, as I'd like to get this as well (and have had little success replicating it on my own). If he responds, I'll post the file here.