Sign in to follow this  
Scouty

INDEX: Pirate LEGO Films

3378119894_af21fdd962_o.gif
jollyroger.gif Pirate LEGO Films Index jollyroger.gif

What is this index for?

The Pirate LEGO Films Index is for all working LEGO Pirate BrickFilms on Eurobricks. This can range from BrickFlicks to just normal videos on LEGO Pirate ships. If you like these films, you should check out the Classic-Pirates YouTube Channel!

How is this indexed?

The Pirate LEGO Films Index is indexed in chronological order.

Anyway you can help?

You can help by giving suggestions and informing us about items that have not been indexed. Unlike most other indexes, you can ask questions, give suggestions, and inform us about items that have not been indexed in this very topic.

To what extent is this updated?

This index is updated on a regular basis. All of the BrickFilms should be in here, save for very new ones which are waiting for the staff to index them.

The Index

Battle of New Orleans

EB Discussion Topic I

Men O' War

EB Discussion Topic I

Pirates of the Black Skull Series (All Three Parts)

EB Discussion Topic I YouTube: Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3

Pirates of the Bahamas

EB Discussion Topic I

Port Royal - Video From Klodfest

EB Discussion Topic I

Pirate Lego Chess Game Clips All Streamed Together

EB Discussion Topic I

Pirates of the Black Seas: Brick Beard's Fortune

EB Discussion Topic I

LEGO Pirates Movie! (Trailer and Full Movie)

EB Discussion Topic I YouTube:

and

Lego Pirates: The Fragmentary Map (Parts 1 and 2)

EB Discussion Topic I YouTube: Part 1 and Part 2

Oceans On End #1 - The Island

EB Discussion Topic I

Lego Pirates - Do You Like Waffles Brickfilm

EB Discussion Topic I

Pirates Of The Caribbean Scene In Lego

EB Discussion Topic I

Lego Pirates - Attempt Failed #1

EB Discussion Topic I

The Revolution Episode 1

EB Discussion Topic I YouTube

Fight of Sides (Trailers 1 and 2)

EB Discussion Topic I YouTube:

and

The Final Fight

EB Discussion Topic I

Brick Flick 1812

EB Discussion Topic I

A Gentleman, A Lady, And A Worthless Piece Of R

Escape from Sabre Island

EB Discussion Topic I

Battle of Mollwitz

Old Lego Pirates Commercial + Short Stop-motion Story

EB Discussion Topic I

Hamster Productions: Pirate Sea Battle - Barracuda Heist

EB Discussion Topic I

Being Pirates - Stop Motion Series: 6 Episodes 

EB Discussion Topic I

Edited by Brickander Brickumnus

Many thanks to ye Mr Imperial Scouts for taking the time to do this!

I'm wondering about the thread title... Should it be "Pirate LEGO Animations" since there's some CGI animationed Pirate films too? BrickFilms are but one type of animation, so with a little adjusting the title could easily accomodate every type.

But Men O' War contains CGI bricks. Technically, and in my view, all films made of Lego bricks, physically or in cgi, is a BrickFilm.

I see your point. I suppose it comes down to how the majority interprets it. If everyone shares your view then there's no need to change, but problem is what happens if a Pirate LEGO animation comes along that is not a BrickFilm? How will your index deal with this?

Huh, good point. But what other form could this be? A Pirate Lego animation is practically, in fact, a brickfilm. I'm not sure what you are talking about when you say 'animation' because when I see 'animation' I refer to 'stop motion animation', but I think it could also be 'Live-action animation'. The only other form would be Live-Action. An example would be that video you posted of Port Royal. I'm not sure if I want to add it though. It has some ups and downs.

Ups: It's a video involving Lego Pirates

Downs: It's not an actual film, (i.e.)no story and such.

I'm not sure if this post is clear as water, it's a little confusing to me *wacko* .

Also: I guess discussions can go in this thread, as the first post will just be edited for easy usage.

When I refer to "animation" I mean any form of animation.

So that could be stop motion animation which most BrickFilms are, or it could be 3D animation like Man O War and the clips from the LEGO Chess games.

Then there's 2D animations like Flash or traditional cartooning. I'm not sure if you've seen the Adventures of Johnny Thunder on LEGO.com but you'd really have to push the definition of "BrickFilm" to classify those animations as one.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter. It takes 10 seconds to change a thread title so we'll deal with it should an instance like that arise.

I'm just going to change it to Pirate Lego Films. It'll just clear everything up :-D .

This is looking very good!!!

I realize there are some movies that I haven't watched yet.

Some (small) remarks:

1) The title above the picture is a link to a EB discussion thread. Can you make the picture a direct link to the You Tube page where the movie is located? This way people can choose if they just want to watch the movie or discuss it.

2) In case you agree with 1), I suggest to add the other 2 pictures for the "Pirates of the Black Skull Series" so we have direct links to the entire series.

I'm wondering if it would be best if we included both? That way if someone wanted to leave comments they could easily locate the thread.

For example:

screenshotchessgame.jpg

View:

| Discussion Thread

I'm wondering if it would be best if we included both? That way if someone wanted to leave comments they could easily locate the thread.

Having a link to both (title=thread, picture=youtube) was what I suggested. Maybe it was a bit unclear...

screenshotchessgame.jpg

View:

| Discussion Thread

But this seems like a better solution Mr. Phes.

And this might give less confusion compared to my suggestion.

What does Imperialscouts think?

Yeah, I wasn't quite clear what was going on with your idea Mr Bonaparte, but I'm not clear on much these days because I'm very absorbed by my university projects.

So, we'll turn the attention to Imperial Scouts and get his opinion on the matter.

Since I woke up ten minutes ago, :-D , I think it's a great idea, I'll get to it later...it's 7:20 a.m. here X-D .

Since I woke up ten minutes ago, :-D , I think it's a great idea, I'll get to it later...it's 7:20 a.m. here X-D .

Well, good morning :-D

Take your time, this index is already looking great.

About the banner:

banner.jpg

Might I suggest to make the title a bit shorter (Something like "The official Eurobricks pirates community BrickFilm index") and the letters a bit bigger. Reason I ask is because on my girlfriends crappy monitor it's a bit hard to read.

And not meaning to be nitpicking, is it possible you could add some anti-aliasing to that text because it looks a bit jagged? X-D

The banner towards the end of it's completion went horribly wrong and all was amuck. So I will change it. Though, that font can't be bolded or anything *wacko* , but there is another like it. In the original, the middle part of the text becam too dark to read, so I added the gray text to brighten it up.

I'll get those links up now :-) .

Edit: First post beens fixed :capn: !

EDIT # 2: New banner!

Now it's even better!

And I like the new banner.

I hope you don't mind that I've added 2 more pictures for the "Pirates of the Black Skull Series".

Now there is one for each movie in the series.

Oh, that's good :capn: , however, the first picture doesn't work anymore. Maybe something wrong with the coding?

Oh, that's good :capn: , however, the first picture doesn't work anymore. Maybe something wrong with the coding?

Yesterday these were OK, but these are linked to You Tube and there seems to be a problem from time to time.

I've just uploaded them to my BS folder so that should fix the problem.

New Entries!! Check the First Page to view the New TWO movies up!

Hey! There's been an update! Check out the front page for the new movie and the classic 90's commercial!

We now have 10 entries!

:capn:

Arr, harr, harrrr! There's an update now. A wonderful film by a member "Slothpaladin" from brickfilms.com, very entertaining and a must watch! Be sure to check out the discussion as well!

Even though it is not pirate, this youtube video plays heavily on the imperial minifigures. This stop-motion video is made very well, and features the Battle of Bunker Hill.

Even though it is not pirate, this youtube video plays heavily on the imperial minifigures. This stop-motion video is made very well, and features the Battle of Bunker Hill.

The pirate forum is not only about pirates, but also about the Imperial Soldiers.

So this movie is at the right place. It's image quality is a bit low with some noise, but the movie is well done.

Must have been a lot of work to make this...

Nice find!!

Edited by Bonaparte