Sign in to follow this  
Solscud007

Good Morning Bilbo Baggins (Hobbit Video Game poly minifig)

So for pre-ordering The Hobbit Lego Video Game, you get Good Morning Bilbo Baggins.

Bilbo's torso and printed sleeves are the most interesting part of this figure. Martin Freeman wears this patchwork jacket when Dwalin comes in to his house for Gandalf's meeting. As seen in the photo below.

the-ho10.jpg

Here is the poly bag front.

dsc_0011.jpg

dsc_0012.jpg

Full arm printing!!

dsc_0013.jpg

dsc_0014.jpg

Back printing

dsc_0015.jpg

And here are all the different Bilbos.

dsc_0016.jpg

he looks nice, cool to see al bilbo's lined up, i think the torso is very useful for some stuff

I wish they would have gone further with this figure and printed the legs as well. It doesn't quite look like a robe on the minifig since it ends at his waist. Still a nice figure, managed to get one this morning.

Cool looking figure, can't wait to get mine. It should arrive in a couple of days, together with the Hobbit game!

Lego's visualisation of Bilbo just doesn't work for me.He shouldn't have hair that light for a start, but it's the face ... what were they thinking? That is not a face to be fond of. I like the printing on this version's torso and arms - some of the patterns are really great - but for me it still ends up as quite and odd-looking figure.