Sign in to follow this  
CEMORDIN

[MOC Free Build] 2013 Star Wars Battle Pack Mix (75000+75001)

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hi, Eurobricks!

Yesterday, when i was preparing for my High School Proficiency Exam, I was very very bored. i don't want to do it, because i took it last year and that was a very bad memory! However, today essay writing was a blah! The topic was about wall display, but i was thinking about lego display. Also, under the pressure of parents and SAT, I really don't want to touch any book. I got my Mixels-Flain this weekend, my dad found it and didn't say anything... just sad...

Back to topic, i was struggling to post this "thing". Don't ask me why, just keep reading it and don't go to previous website. Ok, maybe i was too lazy to post it... i tried my best to make it as a real set and no extra pieces (if you got these two sets and you want to make other model, you probably don't want extra piece). However, i failed. One extra piece!! And it is a big piece! Whatever~

Let me talk about these two sets 75000 and 75001. i don't like them as i mentioned in my old old old post. 75000 has lots of pieces, but most of them are on Droidikas... However, those transition pieces are awesome!! i used a lot in my design. 75001, oh! he is a bad bad boy. Cool mini-figures, but horrible vehicle, i say. There has 62 pieces (24 are on mini-figures and weapons, 34 are on vehicle and 4 on flick missiles!!) and only a few pieces are freaking good that i can never doubt!

So let take a look at my Hammer Head-75751!!!

imag1046.jpg

Do you see that! That grey, giant, wicked 6X6 plate!! That is the extra piece!! with 2 clones, 2 old republic troopers, 2 Sith troopers, and 2 Droidikas 1 Evil Mech Dragon from Ninjago...

Take a closer look at Hammer Head-75751

imag1048.jpg

imag1049.jpg

Side

imag1050.jpg

The only play feature is its radar and flick missiles

imag1052.jpg

imag1054.jpg

Two missiles are placed on the side of speeder, and the other one is underneath the driver seat

imag1055.jpg

Ready to fire!

Building Technique:

imag1056.jpg

imag1057.jpg

Now, the Evil Mech Dragon

imag1059.jpg

imag1060.jpg

Actually, i'm not that stream punk, but it really looks stream punk...

And there is the last photo: Everyone (we) hate extra piece!!!!!

imag1062.jpg

Play ability: 8 (Fire flick missiles and turn the direction of the radar)

Design: 9 (Flick missiles don't need to ready to fire. Driver's handle becomes back of the chair!)

Price: 10 (Gifts from Aunt. Priceless creative from myself! XD)

Mini-figure: 8 ( 6 mini-figures! Who am i to disagree?)

Part: 8 (185 + 1 extra. 95188 is a really nice pieces and 11458 is a very interesting piece)

Overall: 41/50

It is just a childish grading. (who grade their own model? That is probably me... because i am 17! XD) However, you don't really have to listen to me, but i hope you enjoy it!

Thanks for your watching!

Good work! I agree with you about the Battle Packs... Although 75001 is a decent representation of the vehicle from SWTOR.