korpen4444

[SoNE Ep. 4, Sector A] "Don't let them escape!"

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

"Here I was, guarding some prisoners being held on Sullust, when all of a sudden, those damn rebels stage a jailbreak. The rescuer? Han Solo. Man I hate that guy. They steadily made their way towards the gate. But we've got that rebel scum now!"

13000048713_2edb44c72e.jpg

This is the gate, complete with towers and guard hut.

13000049843_224ab58c42.jpg

I didn't do anything for inside the base. Pretend this is a courtyard area. The Mon Cala, Red Helmet Rebel Pilot, and Guy-in-a-suit are the prisoners.

13000050923_9f7e41bed6_z.jpg

Top view. Hope it isn't too big.

Enjoy!

That will do for now, so far sector A is ours :wink: , the only thing I will have to point out is that Han is still making Jabba's most cherished wall decoration.

That will do for now, so far sector A is ours :wink: , the only thing I will have to point out is that Han is still making Jabba's most cherished wall decoration.

Thanks! And maybe "Han Solo" is a clone! *oh2*

Either way, may the Empire win this battle!

Yes, we've got the Rebels there!

The design of the gate is very interesting. Not something I expected to see, but very refreshing with those pinacles.

For a main gate, it seems pretty underarmed though. Maybe some automatic cannons mounted to the wall would give you some extra firepower, and break up the big monotony of that wall. After all the shooting, some battle damage on that wall wouldn't look off as well. Also, your on a volcanic planet, so those guys in the towers and in that box might want some protection, like energy shields just like the doors. If you're looking for some extra ideas to make that wall look better, consider putting slopes in it, so that it isn't all on the same vertical plane.

Thanks to you, we're winning now!

Yes, we've got the Rebels there!

The design of the gate is very interesting. Not something I expected to see, but very refreshing with those pinacles.

For a main gate, it seems pretty underarmed though. Maybe some automatic cannons mounted to the wall would give you some extra firepower, and break up the big monotony of that wall. After all the shooting, some battle damage on that wall wouldn't look off as well. Also, your on a volcanic planet, so those guys in the towers and in that box might want some protection, like energy shields just like the doors. If you're looking for some extra ideas to make that wall look better, consider putting slopes in it, so that it isn't all on the same vertical plane.

Thanks to you, we're winning now!

Thanks for the feedback! I'll see if I can put up some more blasters on the top of the gate, and I'll see if I can put some ray-shields for the guard towers! :classic: I'll have the updates either tonight or Sunday!

Here are some updates!

13013396745_41527d7721.jpg

Gave the guard hut some more detail, and the window he's facing doesn't have a ray-shield because of the console.

13013398855_88e67b2b07.jpg

I armed the gate, added some more detail on-top.

13013553863_e3c609d4fa.jpg

Added some blaster fire. The explosions are from the wall-mounted cannons.