gallery_2351_18_164.gif

DSCN6230_zpscc4671c4.jpg

DSCN6231_zps902bbcce.jpg

DSCN6240_zpsefe66e4b.jpg

Upgrade your pilots.

Theron Nett's body from Microfighter X-Wing to make Porkins and Luke and add Theron Nett's head for Wedge, so now you have some pilots from Red Squadron during Battle of Yavin.

DSCN6241_zpsbc4f9a06.jpg

Same for Hoth Pilots, body from Hoth Planet and Snowspeeder Set.

Hobbie (Rogue Four) and Zev (Rogue Two)

DSCN6257_zps499e7ab7.jpg

Wedge, Dak and Luke (from 75014)

DSCN6258_zps656061d1.jpg

Also generic helmet (blue insignia) was used by Kesin Ommis (Rogue Four Gunner), Sev Senesca's gunner and other rebel pilots in Battle of Hoth.

Hope you like it.

Best Regards.

Sorry I forgot to mention that Biggs Darklighter was made using Bardo the Bowman head, I just erased the sideburns and some little details from mouth. Thanks to Tin7 Creations for his tips.

Nice job! It is annoying when TLG update generic soldiers and pilots because they won't look uniform, but with that new torso you've done a great job. :wink:

Biggs' head is perfect; you altered that so very cleanly. :thumbup: Rubber eraser, Brasso, or something else?

Thank you Sir Brickalot and Brickdoctor for your comments.

I used my daughter's mechanical pencil eraser and Tamiya tape, I cover the areas that I didn't want to erase and that is it.

I do not know if Hello Kitty pencils are better for this job :laugh:

DSCN6262_zpscb6070d1.jpg

biggs looks perfect, especially when you think the last and only official version had the classic waiter face for him.

I printed a custom decal for mine a while ago but I'm definitely going this route now! Excellent work!

Very nice customs! can't believe TLG has already made 3 V-Wings but haven't made Wedge or Biggs in years!

We should have more minifigs customs in the star Wars section of this forum. The unfortunately get rerooted to the minifig customisation corner of this forum, where the is a lot less activity...

Good advice on using that eraser!! I normally use a special paste used in the jewelry-industry for cleaning up scratches on watches...

Edited by HJR

I've already picked up as many of the new 'Yavin' figures as I need to update all my pilots... same as the new 'Hoth' pilots for the Snowspeeder missions.

I completely forgot to pick up an extra Wedge though! At least the Luke in the new Speeder will mean I can use the Battle of Hoth Luke to update Wedge.

My bricklink stunt double(s) arrived today and I'm really pleased with the result.

I used the rubber/eraser at the end of a normal pencil and a piece of thin sellotape.

The Bard head is two sided so I neednt have worried about how I was going to erase the teeth, but I used that side to practise on and make sure my tape didn't rip the whole face off...which is didn't.

So thanks again for inspiring my latest addition to the squadron, and if you have any ideas on how to make a red leader helmet let me know :)

Browsing this thread reminds me of the Rogue Squadron games and books. Good times... I dont collect Lego Star Wars anymore but good work!

Looks Great, But I think 2012 wave pilot have best torso printing and Face (And for Luke too). It's only my little opinion, don't worry.