Kai NRG

A Slice of Cowboy Life

12179553653_68622dff57.jpg

From a brace of pistols to a brand new hat... get it all at the old Stockade!

12179739384_b95b8b29f9.jpg

When the banker speaks, even the young'uns listen.

12179956676_55dc4990c3.jpg

I was inspired by the neat LEGO Movie cowboy suits - and the fact that I've always wanted to do an MOC like this!

A few more pictures on my Flickr! Comments are welcome! Thanks for taking the time to look at it!

Edit: Thank you for the title edit!

Edited by Kai NRG

The new Lego Movie cowboys are making me want to get back into Western again, and you're aiding their case with this great MOC! Love the details above the windows, that's a clever idea!

Great use of LEGO Movie parts! I love the lettering! Nice landscaping and building too! :thumbup:

Good to see someone else being inspired by the new Lego Movie western figures! Lovely looking building (nice work on the sign!)

Nice! I like the sigh!

Thanks!

The new Lego Movie cowboys are making me want to get back into Western again, and you're aiding their case with this great MOC! Love the details above the windows, that's a clever idea!

Yep, those cowboys are great! Thanks!

Great use of LEGO Movie parts! I love the lettering! Nice landscaping and building too! :thumbup:

Thanks Infernum!

Good to see someone else being inspired by the new Lego Movie western figures! Lovely looking building (nice work on the sign!)

Thanks!

Nice one! I really like all those Western mocs that are currently showing up. Gues its time for me to get into this too with the lr sets being thrown out for cheap these days.

Nice one! I really like all those Western mocs that are currently showing up. Gues its time for me to get into this too with the lr sets being thrown out for cheap these days.

Thanks Kabel! Sure is time! :wink:

Great MOC!

Beautiful roof and amazing SNOT on the ensign! :thumbup:

I like the sheriff! :wub:

Thanks!

Excellent brick-built sign and I like the water barrel on the roof :thumbup: Great figs too :classic:

Thanks SK!

Great work Kai, the color scheme is great! I love the sign, fantastic detail! :D

Thanks mpoh! Fantastic maybe... but quite delicate! Wouldn't take a tornado to knock it out! :grin:

Excellent moc Kai.. I like the western feel it has and the beautiful sign!