Gunman

Book II- Chapter 1- Category C : The Cellar

indexed.gif

Hey guys :) here is my moc.. finally photographed it.. pitty i was waiting for a bricklink order that never came.... i hope you like it! now i am off to work without sleep...

Nocturnus is in great danger and Lorivor came to Gunman's mind.

Lorivor is the King of Marrach Briollag, City of Avalonia.

Gunman decided to travel to Marrach Briollag with his faithful soldiers and friends, Hlias and Markus .

==============================================================

"In the meanwhile"

Sharion, son of King Lorivor, took a guard from the palace with him and left on a long journey to a place northwest of Siccus Badlands in Nocturnus.

A druid named Bergish is rumored to have lived there 600 years ago .

The myth says that of all the places Bergish met during his travels to all lands of Historica, he loved Avalonian landscapes the most.

Because he was old, Bergish stopped the journeys, and passed his last days peacefully at his home. Where he started experiments trying to create a magic potion which would spread to the place near his house in order to transform the barren Nocturnian landscape

into the lush beautiful landscape he had visited in Avalonia.

It was his wish to successfully create the potion before he last closed his eyes, and myths say his wish came true...

Myths also say that strange animals live there and Sharion wants to take their heads back to Avalonia.

"Little did he know that after the death of Bergish the cottage was occupied by the Wolfclan. Evil creatures , half man, half wolf who are hostile against anyone

passing the bridge leading from Nocturnus to their homelands.."

Rumors around nocturnus say that any Nocturnus hunters who dared to go hunt near there never came back.

So no Nocturnian has ever went to that land and returned.

================================================================

A big surprise was waiting for him at the palace..

Lorivor heard about his coming to town and was expecting him in a not so friendly way..

He wanted Gunman to help him find his son and in exchange he would give him money.

Gunman refused the money, and told Lorivor that he wanted Lorivor's soldiers to fight with Nocturnus against the Black Spire.

After a lot of thoughts Lorivor agreed to the deal.

Sir Gunman the lurikeen accepted the challenge to go find Sharion because Nocturnus lands were in true danger from the Black Spire hordes

and Lord Syslith needs the recruits from the town of Marrach Briollag.

(many thanks to Isaac for spell checking my description)

11914692135_841475371c_c.jpg

Lorivor, King of Marrach Briollag by GunmanLurikeen, on Flickr

11975777563_6df89ee087_c.jpg

Untitled by GunmanLurikeen, on Flickr

11976122093_1029836666_c.jpg

11976276804_55fc09b5e0_c.jpg

11976207203_4e4477cdb7_c.jpg

CC appreciated

Giorgos

Edited by Gunman

Lovely throne room, the color choices and texturing are excellent :thumbup: Neat use of swords too.

The large scene has some pretty epic landscaping (and rockwork too :wub: ) and the cave in the back is fantastic :classic:

Wow! This is insane! Incredible textures and scale! Love the attention to detail! The rockwork is great, and I love the cavern! Nice cheese mosaic in the throne room! Wish I had that much olive cheese. :wink::thumbup:

That throne room is excellent!

The scale of the your Category C is absolutely amazing! The fact that there is a whole area within the cliff is icing on the cake.

Impressive work :thumbup: :thumbup: The only thing is the rocks which is, for me, a bit too regular but in general remains a great work :wink:

Great entry! A pity that your BL order did not arrive, but well done nevertheless :classic:

My favourite parts are the throne room build (particularly its walls) and the landscaping around the river. The boulder to the right also looks wonderful. I'm not too fond of the repetitive pattern in the right side of the big rock face, but the left side with the path looks great though.

Great work my friend! You really outdid yourself with this beautiful build :thumbup:. There are so many nice details to look at and the size is impressive.

But I have to agree with Gideon that I'm not a big fan of repetative rockwork...

Edited by Simon_S

yep seems i will go back to mixed rockwork or work with other technique... wanted to experiment with repetitive pattern and then move the pieces half stud in and out and one stud up and down to make it look natural

thanks for the CC

Edited by Gunman

I am not a big fan of Lego parts strewn about to look like water or grass, but aside from that, these builds are absolutely fantastic. The colors are beautiful and the detailing is great. Keep up the good work!

This is certainly quite an entry, very well done, the throne room is my favorite, best of luck to you!

Is there a prize for the biggest build? :wink:

Seriously though, the throne room has some great and unique detailing in it and I really like that small cabin too.

Awesome work here!

Woho! This is just... epic! The scale and yet the detail on this huge things! Wow! The mountainside with the slopses is really natural looking though the slopses point mostly in the same direction which is quite intresting!

I too love this tremendously, so many thing to look at, such great action. Glad to have you in Mitgardia!

though the slopses point mostly in the same direction which is quite intresting!

perhaps it's basalt:

DevilTowerSouthFace.jpg

@de Gothia

Thank you a lot DG!! Appreciated;)

@Lord Raphael

Thanks a lot mate!

@Kabel

Wow nice picture of the rock formation! And thanks for your comment.

Now I will have a reason why the right side of my rockwork is paralel xD

Edited by Gunman

Stunning, your best so far, the landscaping is great especially the rockwork. And your photo's are as always stunning, how do you get lighting so good shooting such a large moc?