Sign in to follow this  
Donnie Bricko

[SoNE Ep. III] Deck Hoth's halls with thermo detenators...

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

After taking care of the main control room, Captain LegoFjotten asked me to lead a team of three of us to search the west wing of Echo. The halls to the corridor collapsed during the attack so we had to access the area through another entrance on the west side. There is a small control area that may not have been destroyed during the battle and there were several crates from Princess Leia's cabin that were rumored to have been left in the west corridor before the collapse.

"We're short on time, find the crates and destroy any servers you encounter. Oh and be careful, there could be Wampas in that corridor." said Captain LegoFjotten

"We'll get the job done." I replied

"I have no doubt...keep an eye out for Imperial troops and get back here safe." Cpt LegoFjotten retorted

After navigating our Taun Tauns' through the outter elements we found the entrance to the west wing intact. While we searched Nile created a nice christmas tree out of snow and decorated it with some thermo detenators.

11933922185_efbc3d0031_o.jpg

Sure enough we found the control room and a server intact. We also located the crates which we moved out. I had Ren load the crates on the sled while trooper Nile and I decorated the control room with string lights and thermo detenators to give it a nice holiday feel.

"Nile don't try to access that chamber, there could be Wampas through there." I said

"There is some kind of warning sign on the door, I'll just place one on the door." he replied

11934196263_5947965fef_o.jpg

Meanwhile top side...as Ren finishes packing the sled, "I hope they hurry up, I have a weird feeling like I'm being watched."

11934196713_1d8b5a5313_o.jpg

11934196103_cd6124804c_o.jpg

11934196383_ba738a9648_o.jpg

11933922375_24775a5dce_o.jpg

Nice work! :classic:

You're making our chances of winning smaller though. :hmpf_bad:

And this is your episode entry correct? You should have a Mod or Admin add: [soNE Ep. III] to the title. :wink:

Dang it... you're still on time to enter. If the Empire doesn't win, I'm blaming you! :tongue:

Cause just look at this thing. It's pretty nice. The multi-layer thing is really working for me. And those hallways are beautiful. Those slopes and pipes work out really well. What's in the hall isn't too shabby as well. And those ice formations... :classic:

I also really like the idea of a Tauntaun sled and of using detonators in the decoration (didn't know you Rebel's could handle multi-tasking...) That base you've made works well too. And have I mentioned that it's awesome that's it modular?

It all makes me want to see some more. It's a pitty you didn't include some kind of entrance. Now we don't have a clue as of how you ended up down there. Also, something on the ceiling of the corridor could have been added. It wouldn't have had such enormous effect, but make the scene even more complete. You already have my compliments and admiration.

Wait a moment... how has that Wampa been able to survive all that time, being held hostage by you cruel Rebels. You don't even pretend not to know about that scandal! And you don't even care *oh2* ! "Nile, be carefull, there could be a Wampa inside..." But who put it there, and for what reason? You scum! I'm glad he survived, but I imagine snow doesn't have such a high nutritional value...

Love the whole multi-layered-modular vibe you have going on here :) Every section has points of interest without looking overcrowded or messy and its not perfectly smooth! It's good to see non tiled areas when it is appropriate, and here it is entirely appropriate!

Good job :)

K