Reekardoo

STAR WARS 100 years in the future

Some sort of description would be nice instead of a linking to somewhere else. Star Wars stuff on cuusoo is pointless anyway, pretty sure it even says so in the guide lines or TOS.

In any case, it looks pretty good although the cockpit looks really small for the ships class (which I'm guessing is a TIE class starfighter). And the wings look like they would be too heavy if you ever built it in real-life. I have to admit I'm not a big fan of digital MOCs since they tend to defy the laws of nature. I don't know if this is a original design but it definitely looks star warsy enough.

Besides the fact that this isn't even EU, bu simply Fanon. It exists only as a modpack for Star Wars X-wing alliance, and nowhere else.

The ship itself isn't bad, but the cockpit seems too short and the back end of the wings feels like it could be narrower.

The wings should have less greebling, the cockpit more.

Though if accuracy wasn't the concern, it makes a great statement ship and looks fairly good overall.

I don't get why some of the comments are fairly negative on this. It's much better than some of the recent MOC' I've seen. So what the cockpit looks small, who knows. It's something that's never been seen before. The wings looks amazing and quite the nifty little display stand to go along with it.

Isn't the TIE Defender from EU, and not this?

Regardless of what it's from, it looks very well done! And as long as the weight of the wings holds up, could make a great piece to build!

I don't get why some of the comments are fairly negative on this.

I agree. So it might not be canon. It's well-designed and it definitely looks like it could be from the EU, which is not something that can be said of all fanon MOCs. :thumbup:

It might be a little too heavy of the greys, possibly increasing the amount of black on the wing struts or around the cockpit.

But I really like the design :thumbup: