Sign in to follow this  
Rook

[SoNE: EP3] O Hothy Christmas

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

O Hothy Christmas

The Empire has taken control of the Rebel Base on Hoth. However the Princess has left in a bit of a hurry and left her wardrobe behind. After securing the wardrobe the Rebels must ensure that the data that wasn't destroyed during the attack is completely "erased". Now if they can only make it out without being caught!

11576360506_77272d14ea_z.jpg

O Hothy Christmas by RΟΟK, on Flickr

11576507476_495d07d402_z.jpg

O Hothy Christmas: "Does this thing get netflix?" by RΟΟK, on Flickr

11576014824_c0f14bc590_z.jpg

O Hothy Christmas: The TNT was hung with care, with hopes that... by RΟΟK, on Flickr

11576085573_e7447aab60_z.jpg

O Hothy Christmas by RΟΟK, on Flickr

11576045963_a065fd4bc2_z.jpg

O Hothy Christmas: "Do any of you hear what I hear?" by RΟΟK, on Flickr

Nice build, with a very distinct and attractive compositon. The concentric corners fascinate me. I like what's going there, and there are several things to look at. Those 45 drgree sloped screens are really nice.

For Hoth, it seems very warm to me. Have you found the temperature control room? And for a ravaged base, it seems you've cleaned it nicely up. The better for us imperials looking around!

Great work Rook, it's just the sort of build that I've been hoping to see :thumbup:

I really like the trolley idea, very clever; it's also good to see that the Imperials tidied the base after the rebels abandoned it :wink:

Great work Rook, it's just the sort of build that I've been hoping to see :thumbup:

I really like the trolley idea, very clever; it's also good to see that the Imperials tidied the base after the rebels abandoned it :wink:

They're taking better care if it then we ever did!

Good job, those screens in that control room are nicely done :thumbup:

A nice and clean build! I find the base a bit too clean and organized. A lot of windows and paralel hallways for a snow carved hole that the base really was. I understand that this is a more for fun episode, but I don't get the Yoda aperance there? I too love the screens and the sideways computars are also a nice touch in the controll room!

Yeah I generally like to clean look. So I'm going to say the imperials just had the resources to tidy up and make it look like proper Imperial base. :D

Great work rook! You really got a lot of stuff in there! The imps really did a great job of cleaning up the place! :laugh:

What piece is that round grey one on the back wall? :wacko:

I love the christmas lights, the cart holding the wardrobe looks pretty nifty, well done.