SheepEater

Another huge Rivendell MOC (theonering)

Very impressive indeed! It's right up there with the 150k piece Helm's Deep MOC, imo. I love how it not only has pretty much all of Rivendell, but also includes the Nazgul being washed away by the river.

That is the best thing built in LEGO I have ever seen. :grin_wub: So many levels of amazing.

Omg.... Cant believe my own eyes. WHAT a masterpiece!! Can`t imagine the amount of time this building took..?

Absolutely amazing! The Detail and the effort boggle my mind. A huge congrats to Alice Finch and David Frank for achieving such ultimate looking MOC

wow, just wow, i don't have the words to explain how amazing this is. sorry blake, but your rivendel just faints away next to this one

Seeing this "live" at BrickCon back in October was great. Even better was how nice and generous Alice and David were with their time. I particularly enjoyed their tree-building workshop.

A friend helped set this up at BrickCon in October, so that was neat hearing their point of view.

There is also an interview on www.brothers-brick.com, which this friend is a writer for, but he didn't do the interview.

The size alone is impressive. I haven't watched the movie in a while, but I don't love the roof patterns. They might be incredibly detailed and realistic compared to the source material, but for some reason I don't like it. But the rest is great. I like seeing the water being so simple. The interview said his kids did most of the water (he did the horses), but it works as simple as it is. I've been trying to come up with a good water look for my castle builds.