Sign in to follow this  
R.Suzuki

[MOC] Last Exile - vanship

Last Exile is a Japanese animated television series created. The story is set on the fictional world of .Prester, where its inhabitants use aerial vehicles known as vanships as a means of transportation.

IMG_0187.jpg

Designs of the vanship, a type of aerial vehicl.

IMG_0188.jpg

Claus and Lavie

IMG_0200.jpg

The vanship is flying

IMG_0216.jpg

All part of this set

IMG_0211.jpg

The icon of front head can replace by seagull

Thanks for your time

Edited by R.Suzuki

Very impressive design......how about one of those battleships next eh ?

I watched an episode of that show just to see what it was like.......I was impressed and also confused......weapons were either laser type blasters or musket ball rifles powered by air......actually had to watch it till the end.

Might go and see if I can get a box set of the DVD's.

Brick On 'R.Suzuki' ! :grin:

I love this show, too. The ship is really well done, and the kids' flightsuits are very accurate. Thank you for sharing this terrific model! :laugh:

Brilliant. Thanks for reminding me about this show - I've wanted to do something Last Exile-related for ages too, but never summoned the courage to do it, so well done! It has a great design and 'vibe' that really captures the steampunk/dieselpunk appearance of the original. I'd love to see you build more stuff from the story.

@lightningtiger: the DVDs have been reissued recently (I sold my copies and regretted it afterwards), and I think the sequel - called 'Fam: the Silver Wing' iirc - is out on video as well. I'll have to rewatch it after seeing this thread!

Thank you all, the show is great. I love the Murata Range's design. All the machine in show is very impressive .

I also like the Tatiana's one and Fam's one (In "Fam, The Silver Wing"). May be make it later.

The ship is really well done, and the kids' flightsuits are very accurate. Thank you for sharing this terrific model! 6.gif6.gif

Edited by notimetoget

I love the visuals of the show and your model is instantly recognizable. Very nicely done!