Sign in to follow this  
L@go

MOC: Faboo GTS

Hi there!

Here's a little thing I originally intended to get done for the FABULAND Vehicle Contest here on EB, but seeing as the voting thread closed on April 17th, I'm a little late to the party... I realised quite early I wouldn't be able to finish it in time, so I didn't rush it, and I have only now been able to snap some proper pictures of it.

This is the Faboo GTS, a muscle car with the classic twin white stripes. It features custom chromed wheels (from ChromeBricks) and seats a FABULAND figure without problems - in this case, the FABUfied version of my own s(t)igfig. And it's basically a scaled-up version of the type of car I normally build. I enjoyed building on a slightly different scale for a change - even if it's not very different.

The doors are old - I ordered several to be sure I had a pair that wouldn't look too worn - and the black stripe along the bottom is a cutoff from an official LEGO sticker sheet.

I hope you like it. Here, have some pictures!

10567692885_719b0691b6_c.jpg

Some say his face resembles a BIONICLE mask, and that his bone structure is built from Modulex. All we know is...

10567687555_e153c1f5a7_c.jpg

10567689515_2b387b1c1b_c.jpg

10567689995_e49f3b50f8_c.jpg

10567957713_40cd3fa10a_c.jpg

And remember to stop and smell the flowers. Although... some say he has no sense of smell...

Thanks for taking the time to look at this! There's a few more pictures in my Flickr stream, if you're interested.