Jump to content


Your Star Wars 2008 wantlist


  • Please log in to reply
212 replies to this topic

#1 Legoman

Legoman

  • Cardman


    Posts: 2583
    Joined: 10-July 05
    Member: 428
    Country: New Zealand

Posted 25 March 2007 - 05:48 AM

Well i thought i would start up a topic for what Star Wars sets people are wanting fr 2008 just post what you would like.please, only possible sets not huge inpossable ones or tiny stupid ones.well here are my hopes for Star Wars 2008

FIRST 1/2 of the Year

STORM TROOPER BATTLE PACK
2 scout-troopers, 3 storm-troopers (all new guns)
1 speeder bike (like from ewok attack) and small tree thing.

EWOK / REBEL BATTLE PACK
2 dark brown ewoks 1 tan ewoks 2 endor rebels (Ewoks with bows & spears rebels with new guns)
1 redesigned Ewok flyer, mabye a new catapult thing.

TRADE FEDRATION AAT
4 battle droids 1 blue battle droid 1 yellow battle broid (all new arms and new guns)
1 AAT (redesign, mabye a bit bigger than the old one.FULL TAN, NO BLUE BITS ON THE BACK)

Republic Gunship (EP 3)
4 EP 3 white clones 3 clone pilots yoda Mace Mindu (all clone have new guns, jedi have lightsabers)
RGS (like orignal but more room on the inside)

ANAKINS INTERGALATIC SPEEDER
Anakin (with lightsaber)
The Speeder

GEONOSIAN SOLAR SAILOR
Count dooku, droid pilot (design from the droid in Jabbas's palace) 2 battle droids (droids have new arms and guns,count dooku's lightsaber)
Solar sailor

2nd half of the year

NABOO ROYAL CRUISER
Qui-Gon-Jinn, Obi-Wan, JarJar, Queen Amadala, 2 Maids, Darth Maul,R2-D2, Anakin (jedi and sith have lightsabers)
Naboo Crusier Darth Maul's speeder

JEDI TEMPLE / ORDER 66
Bail Organa, 3 small Jedi, 5 501st legion clones
Small Bridge, Bail Organas Air Speeder

IV DOORWAY
Vader, 5 stormtroopers 4 Rebel Troopers (troopers have new guns, Vader with lightsaber)
Doorway sciene

OTHER

UCS JEDI FIGHTER (ANAKIN'S EP 3)
R2-D2
UCS Ship

UCS A-WING FIGHTER
--------------
UCS Ship

UCS TIE FIGHTER
-------------
UCS Ship


there just my ideas, what do you think.please post what YOU want for 2008 ;-)

Proudly a disciple of Christ
Member of LUG/2

Feel free to check out My Flickr


#2 Kahgarak

Kahgarak

    Posts: 1359
    Joined: 23-October 05
    Member: 514
    Country: The Netherlands

Posted 25 March 2007 - 07:39 AM

I agree about the Stormie BP, Ewok/Rebel BP and the Order 66 set.That would be awesome.

#3 Legoman

Legoman

  • Cardman


    Posts: 2583
    Joined: 10-July 05
    Member: 428
    Country: New Zealand

Posted 25 March 2007 - 07:53 AM

and even better their possable to release *y*

Proudly a disciple of Christ
Member of LUG/2

Feel free to check out My Flickr


#4 mutley777

mutley777

  • The one and only Star Wars hoarder!


    Posts: 2219
    Joined: 29-January 05
    Member: 193
    Country: England

Posted 25 March 2007 - 09:18 AM

Aren't there alot of threads that already cover all this?

#5 Optimax X

Optimax X

  • Likes sheep......


    Posts: 652
    Joined: 07-January 07
    Member: 1212
    Country: england

Posted 25 March 2007 - 10:06 AM

Isn't it really too soon to be talking about this? Come on, be realistic 08 is miles away. 07 as only just started, so this is a tad pointless in my eyes

#6 Legoman

Legoman

  • Cardman


    Posts: 2583
    Joined: 10-July 05
    Member: 428
    Country: New Zealand

Posted 25 March 2007 - 10:20 AM

View PostOptimax X, on Mar 25 2007, 10:06 AM, said:

Isn't it really too soon to be talking about this? Come on, be realistic 08 is miles away. 07 as only just started, so this is a tad pointless in my eyes

exactly why i posted it now.so fans have time to tell lego what they want and lego has the time to invent the sets.

Proudly a disciple of Christ
Member of LUG/2

Feel free to check out My Flickr


#7 aayla-secura

aayla-secura

    Posts: 798
    Joined: 26-February 07
    Member: 1401
    Country: Austria

Posted 25 March 2007 - 12:57 PM

Mann.. how much Threads of this you want to make ? All pools..
*sad* ..
yeah! But i dont know what i want..
I would be happy if they would give me a jedi battle pack!
with all or the most important jedis!

#8 captaintau

captaintau

  • Two Drink Minimum


    Posts: 1537
    Joined: 27-October 05
    Member: 525
    Country: England

Posted 25 March 2007 - 01:03 PM

I was thinking about this on Friday in Woolworths, whilst marvelling at an exo-force set and an Aqua Raiders sets.

Both were sub £10.

We could really do with some cheap(er) SW sets in 2008. Although we've had the Battle Packs this year, the ONLY place I was able to get them was eBay (or Bricklink) but that doubled their price! Can't think of any good examples of prospective cheap sets at the moment.

We're yet to see the Hoth set, but some sub £10 add-ons could be good - turrets or a snowtrooper platoon or something.




The Bright Hope in some format.

Solar Sailer - YES.

#9 aayla-secura

aayla-secura

    Posts: 798
    Joined: 26-February 07
    Member: 1401
    Country: Austria

Posted 25 March 2007 - 01:16 PM

View Postcaptaintau, on Mar 25 2007, 01:03 PM, said:

ONLY place I was able to get them was eBay (or Bricklink) but that doubled their price! Can't think of any good examples of prospective cheap sets at the moment.

LoL?

I got them in normal Toys store!!
And i have 3 clone battle packs less..
in New condition!
Where are you from?

#10 oo7

oo7

  • Master Carpenter


    Posts: 2893
    Joined: 27-May 06
    Member: 788
    Country: The US of A

Posted 25 March 2007 - 03:39 PM

:-| Oh please. We must have at least fifteen of these by now!
Posted Image

#11 PSPguy

PSPguy

  • Didd Captin Crunch


    Posts: 1193
    Joined: 26-November 06
    Member: 1102
    Country: America.

Posted 25 March 2007 - 03:44 PM

I would luv $5 add ons like what TLC did with Jabbas Pallace to the sets:  

1. Hoth Base
2. Jedi Starfighter (small ships)
3. I guess there really is no use... 8-|

#12 The Kid

The Kid

  • I'm a Admiral !!


    Posts: 1134
    Joined: 27-May 06
    Member: 790
    Country: England

Posted 25 March 2007 - 04:47 PM

Meh. It's fun to speculate. X-D

8410 Imperial Battle Pack - £7.99
Fight the rebels! Collect with 8211 and create intense battles! Includes everything you need for the battlefield: Turret, Speeder Bike, Stormtrooper, Scout Trooper, Snowtrooper, and a TIE Pilot.

8411 Rebel Battle Pack - £7.99
Fight the Imperials! Collect with 8210 and create intense battles! Includes everything you need for the battlefield: Turret, Speeder Bike, Rebel Fleet Trooper, Endor Rebel, Hoth Rebel, and Pilot.

8412 Kamino Investigation - £19.99
Help Obi-Wan kenobi as he searches for the mysterious source of Zam Wesell's assinator! Includes Obi-Wan Kenobi, R4-P17, Lama Su and Taun We.

8413 Sith Showdown - £24.99
The Dark Jedi Asajj Ventress is attacking! Help Anakin Skywalker defeat her for the Republic. With Cliff-Crumbling action! Includes Anakin Skywalker's Jedi Starfighter, Asajj Ventress, Anakin Skywalker and 2 Clone Troopers.

8414 Through The Jundland Wastes - £29.99
Help Obi-Wan and Luke Skywalker make it through the treahcerous Jundland Wastes! Watch out for the Tusken Raiders! Includes 2 Tusken Raiders, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, C3-PO and R2-D2.

8415 Mos Eisley - £59.99
Adventure in the streets of Mos Eisley! Go to the cantina to search for a pilot, or visit the Jawas to make a trade! Includes Han Solo, Greedo, 3 Cantina Aliens, 2 Jawas, 2 Sandtroopers and 1 Dewback.

---Later in year---

8416 Droid Gunship - £39.99
Take your droid army to the battle! With firing missiles, troop deployment, and more! Includes 7 Battle Droids, 2 Droid Pilots and 1 Droideka.

8417 Republic Gunship - £69.99
Transport the Clones to the action! With fully enclosed ball turrets, opening sides, and more! Includes 2 Clone Pilots, 4 Clone Troopers, and Ki-Adi-Mundi.

8418 Geonosis Arena - £99.99
The Jedi have been captured! Help Mace Windu save the day, as Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker and Padmé fight the vicious creatures of Geonosis. Includes the Arena, Reek, Acklay, Nexu, and 12 minifigures: Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Padmé, Mace Windu, Shaak Ti, Jango Fett, 2 Geonosians, 2 Geonosis Battle Droids, Droideka, and Count Dooku.

UCS

10413 TIE Fighter
10414 B-Wing Fighter
10415 Jedi Starfighter (Ep. 2)

These would be ace. *sing*

TK
DO NOT TAKE THE ABOVE POST SERIOUSLY

#13 Optimax X

Optimax X

  • Likes sheep......


    Posts: 652
    Joined: 07-January 07
    Member: 1212
    Country: england

Posted 25 March 2007 - 06:00 PM

View Postlegoman, on Mar 25 2007, 11:20 AM, said:

exactly why i posted it now.so fans have time to tell lego what they want and lego has the time to invent the sets.


Yeah, but how many lego company people are members of this forum?

#14 Brainbox

Brainbox

  • A real Joe 90


    Posts: 2583
    Joined: 23-November 06
    Member: 1092
    Country: England

Posted 25 March 2007 - 06:29 PM

Optimax, it's what we'd like to see, probably not what we'll actually see. Anyway:

Order 66: Aayla Secura £6.99
On the planet Felucia, Aayla Secura and Barriss Offee are killed by Comander Bly operating under Order 66. Includes Felucia plant life, Aayla Secura, Barriss Offee, Commander Bly and two Clone Troopers.

Order 66: Stass Allie £6.99
On the planet Saleucami, Stass Allie is fired upon by Commander Neyo operating under Order 66. Includes three speeder bikes, Stass Allie, Commander Neyo and a Clone Trooper.

Order 66: Ki-Adi-Mundi £14.99
On the planet Mygeeto, Ki-Adi-Mundi is killed by Commander Bacara and his Galactic Marines operating under Order 66. Includes damaged bridge, two Battle Droids, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Commander Bacara and two Galactic Marines.

Order 66: Plo Koon £34.99
In the skies above Cato Neimodia, Plo Koon is shot down by an ARC-170 piloted by Captain Jag, under Order 66. Includes Jedi Starfighter, ARC-170, Plo Koon and three Clone pilots.

Order 66: Obi-Wan Kenobi £34.99
On the planet Utapau, Obi-Wan Kenobi is attacked by Commander Cody and his troops. Includes Utapaun cliff and sinkhole with ledge, Boga, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Commander Cody and three Clone Troopers.

Order 66: Yoda £34.99
During the invasion of Kashyyk, Clone Commander Gree turns on Jedi Masters Yoda and Luminara Unduli. Thanks to the interference of the Wookies, Yoda escapes with his life. Includes Kashyyk command post, Joda's escape pod, Yoda, Commander Gree, two Clone Troopers, AT-RT, Luminara Unduli and two battle droids.

Arrest the Chancellor £24.99
Mace Windu and a squad of Jedi arrive to arrest Palpatine, newly revealed as a Sith Lord. But will they stop him before Anakin arrives to stop them? Includes Palpatines office with break-away window, Palpatine/Sidious (with double-sided head), Anakin, Mace Windu, Saesee Tiin, Kit Fisto and Agen Kolar.

Senate Battle £59.99
Yoda arrives in Palpatines office to confront Darth Sidious. The Battle soon escalates into the Senate Chamber above. Includes Palpatines office, Senate chamber, three Senate Pods, one 'breaking' Pod, Bail Organa's speeder, Darth Sidious, Yoda, two Royal Guards, two Shock Troopers and Bail Organa.

Jedi Council £29.99
Includes council chamber, seats, Yoda, Mace Windu and a selection of other council members.

Dexter's Diner £39.99
Obi-Wan Kenobi enlists the help of old friend Dexter Jettster to find the source of the toxic dart that killed Zam Wessel. Includes Dexter Jettster, Obi-Wan Kenobi, WA-7 and two diner patrons.

Storm Trooper Deluxe Battle Pack £19.99
Includes Hoth turret, E-Web cannon, two Snowtroopers, scout trooper, speeder bike, Dewback, Sandtrooper, two space troopers, a pilot and three Dark Troopers.

Gungan Grand Army £49.99
The Gungan army turns out to defend Naboo from Trade Federation invasion. Includes 15 gungans, Captain Tarpels, Kaadu, Jar-Jar Binks, Energy-sphere cart with Kaadu, Energy-sphere catapult, Fambaa shield generator and 10 battle droids.

Otah Gunga £79.99
Includes Bongo, Bongo pen, council chamber, walkways, two 'pods', Boss Nass, Captain Tarpels, Kaadu, Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jar-Jar Binks, Nabboo fish life and Oppe Sea-Killer.

Yes, I'm very imaginative.  ;-)
Yep, I'm back! Be afraid...

My Brickshelf Gallery

#15 aayla-secura

aayla-secura

    Posts: 798
    Joined: 26-February 07
    Member: 1401
    Country: Austria

Posted 25 March 2007 - 07:31 PM

View PostThe Kid, on Mar 25 2007, 04:47 PM, said:

Meh. It's fun to speculate. X-D

8410 Imperial Battle Pack - £7.99
Fight the rebels! Collect with 8211 and create intense battles! Includes everything you need for the battlefield: Turret, Speeder Bike, Stormtrooper, Scout Trooper, Snowtrooper, and a TIE Pilot.

8411 Rebel Battle Pack - £7.99
Fight the Imperials! Collect with 8210 and create intense battles! Includes everything you need for the battlefield: Turret, Speeder Bike, Rebel Fleet Trooper, Endor Rebel, Hoth Rebel, and Pilot.

8412 Kamino Investigation - £19.99
Help Obi-Wan kenobi as he searches for the mysterious source of Zam Wesell's assinator! Includes Obi-Wan Kenobi, R4-P17, Lama Su and Taun We.

8413 Sith Showdown - £24.99
The Dark Jedi Asajj Ventress is attacking! Help Anakin Skywalker defeat her for the Republic. With Cliff-Crumbling action! Includes Anakin Skywalker's Jedi Starfighter, Asajj Ventress, Anakin Skywalker and 2 Clone Troopers.

8414 Through The Jundland Wastes - £29.99
Help Obi-Wan and Luke Skywalker make it through the treahcerous Jundland Wastes! Watch out for the Tusken Raiders! Includes 2 Tusken Raiders, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, C3-PO and R2-D2.

8415 Mos Eisley - £59.99
Adventure in the streets of Mos Eisley! Go to the cantina to search for a pilot, or visit the Jawas to make a trade! Includes Han Solo, Greedo, 3 Cantina Aliens, 2 Jawas, 2 Sandtroopers and 1 Dewback.

---Later in year---

8416 Droid Gunship - £39.99
Take your droid army to the battle! With firing missiles, troop deployment, and more! Includes 7 Battle Droids, 2 Droid Pilots and 1 Droideka.

8417 Republic Gunship - £69.99
Transport the Clones to the action! With fully enclosed ball turrets, opening sides, and more! Includes 2 Clone Pilots, 4 Clone Troopers, and Ki-Adi-Mundi.

8418 Geonosis Arena - £99.99
The Jedi have been captured! Help Mace Windu save the day, as Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker and Padmé fight the vicious creatures of Geonosis. Includes the Arena, Reek, Acklay, Nexu, and 12 minifigures: Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Padmé, Mace Windu, Shaak Ti, Jango Fett, 2 Geonosians, 2 Geonosis Battle Droids, Droideka, and Count Dooku.

UCS

10413 TIE Fighter
10414 B-Wing Fighter
10415 Jedi Starfighter (Ep. 2)

These would be ace. *sing*

TK


View PostBrainbox, on Mar 25 2007, 06:29 PM, said:

Optimax, it's what we'd like to see, probably not what we'll actually see. Anyway:

Order 66: Aayla Secura £6.99
On the planet Felucia, Aayla Secura and Barriss Offee are killed by Comander Bly operating under Order 66. Includes Felucia plant life, Aayla Secura, Barriss Offee, Commander Bly and two Clone Troopers.

Order 66: Stass Allie £6.99
On the planet Saleucami, Stass Allie is fired upon by Commander Neyo operating under Order 66. Includes three speeder bikes, Stass Allie, Commander Neyo and a Clone Trooper.

Order 66: Ki-Adi-Mundi £14.99
On the planet Mygeeto, Ki-Adi-Mundi is killed by Commander Bacara and his Galactic Marines operating under Order 66. Includes damaged bridge, two Battle Droids, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Commander Bacara and two Galactic Marines.

Order 66: Plo Koon £34.99
In the skies above Cato Neimodia, Plo Koon is shot down by an ARC-170 piloted by Captain Jag, under Order 66. Includes Jedi Starfighter, ARC-170, Plo Koon and three Clone pilots.

Order 66: Obi-Wan Kenobi £34.99
On the planet Utapau, Obi-Wan Kenobi is attacked by Commander Cody and his troops. Includes Utapaun cliff and sinkhole with ledge, Boga, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Commander Cody and three Clone Troopers.

Order 66: Yoda £34.99
During the invasion of Kashyyk, Clone Commander Gree turns on Jedi Masters Yoda and Luminara Unduli. Thanks to the interference of the Wookies, Yoda escapes with his life. Includes Kashyyk command post, Joda's escape pod, Yoda, Commander Gree, two Clone Troopers, AT-RT, Luminara Unduli and two battle droids.

Arrest the Chancellor £24.99
Mace Windu and a squad of Jedi arrive to arrest Palpatine, newly revealed as a Sith Lord. But will they stop him before Anakin arrives to stop them? Includes Palpatines office with break-away window, Palpatine/Sidious (with double-sided head), Anakin, Mace Windu, Saesee Tiin, Kit Fisto and Agen Kolar.

Senate Battle £59.99
Yoda arrives in Palpatines office to confront Darth Sidious. The Battle soon escalates into the Senate Chamber above. Includes Palpatines office, Senate chamber, three Senate Pods, one 'breaking' Pod, Bail Organa's speeder, Darth Sidious, Yoda, two Royal Guards, two Shock Troopers and Bail Organa.

Jedi Council £29.99
Includes council chamber, seats, Yoda, Mace Windu and a selection of other council members.

Dexter's Diner £39.99
Obi-Wan Kenobi enlists the help of old friend Dexter Jettster to find the source of the toxic dart that killed Zam Wessel. Includes Dexter Jettster, Obi-Wan Kenobi, WA-7 and two diner patrons.

Storm Trooper Deluxe Battle Pack £19.99
Includes Hoth turret, E-Web cannon, two Snowtroopers, scout trooper, speeder bike, Dewback, Sandtrooper, two space troopers, a pilot and three Dark Troopers.

Gungan Grand Army £49.99
The Gungan army turns out to defend Naboo from Trade Federation invasion. Includes 15 gungans, Captain Tarpels, Kaadu, Jar-Jar Binks, Energy-sphere cart with Kaadu, Energy-sphere catapult, Fambaa shield generator and 10 battle droids.

Otah Gunga £79.99
Includes Bongo, Bongo pen, council chamber, walkways, two 'pods', Boss Nass, Captain Tarpels, Kaadu, Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jar-Jar Binks, Nabboo fish life and Oppe Sea-Killer.

Yes, I'm very imaginative.  ;-)


very nice compliment on both of you!.. very nice..!
But brainbox i think that wish will TLC fill us not 2008 with this jedi sets!

#16 RocketMan

RocketMan

    Posts: 38
    Joined: 01-July 05
    Member: 403

Posted 25 March 2007 - 09:41 PM

Personally, anything from the Original Trilogy would be nice to have.

Don't get me wrong, I like all six movies, but spending my childhood in the 80s just makes all those OT ships and vehicles seem much more iconic than their PT counterparts.

Also, I'm no fan of battle packs and/or playsets. I love to construct ships - the longer the build, the better.

The UCS Millennium Falcon (my favorite starship ever) coming out in October is like a dream come true, and although it is months away I already know there is nothing that could ever top that set for me.

#17 The Kid

The Kid

  • I'm a Admiral !!


    Posts: 1134
    Joined: 27-May 06
    Member: 790
    Country: England

Posted 25 March 2007 - 10:05 PM

Well, since I like doing these (sad, I know :-D), here's an alternate list for '08:

8251 ARC Trooper Pursuit - £9.99
The ARC Troopers have traced the mysterious General Grievous. Will they stop him, or will he emerge victorious? Includes 2 ARC Troopers and General Grievous.

8252 Hoth Trench - £14.99
The Imperials are invading the rebel base on Hoth - can the rebels escape in time? Includes trench, turret, 2 Hoth Troopers and 2 Snowtroopers.

8523 Droid Factory - £19.99
Help Anakin and Padmé get through the Droid Factory! Watch out for the traps and dangers! Includes Anakin, Padmé, 2 Battle Droids and a Droideka.

8524 Final Showdown on Naboo - £29.99
Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi face off against Darth Maul! Can they defeat the mysterious Sith, or will darkness prevail? You decide! Includes Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Darth Maul.

8525 Ewok Village - £49.99
The Rebel Forces have landed on Endor! They stumble upon the Ewok Village. What will they find there? Watch out for the secret traps and surprises! Includes Han, Luke, Leia, C-3PO, R2-D2, 3 Ewoks and 2 Speeder Bikes.

---Later in year---

8526 AT-TE - £59.99
Deploy your troops and command the battlefield with the All-Terrain Tactical Enforcer! With swivelling turret, opening cockpit and more! Includes 2 Speeder Bikes and 6 Clone Troopers.

8527 Rebel Blockade Runner - £79.99
The Imperials have captured Princess Leia! Will she get the Death Star plans safely back to the Rebels, or will Darth Vader get them first? Doubles as a display model on the outside, and playset on the inside! Includes 3 Rebel Fleet Troopers, 3 Stormtroopers, Darth Vader and Princess Leia.

That's all for now. :-)

EDIT: More :-D :-D

8528 Clone Attack on Utapau - £29.99
The Republic have found General Grievous! Will he escape again, or can the clones defeat his droid army in time? Includes 2 MagnaGuards, 2 Battle Droids, Crab Droid, 3 Clone Troopers, and Commander Cody.

OR

8528 March On The Jedi Temple - £34.99
Anakin Skywalker has turned to the Dark Side! His first job as a Sith Lord is to exterminate the Jedi in the Temple. With the help of the 501st Clone Troopers, will he prevail? Includes Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader, 3 Clone Troopers, and 3 Jedi.

TK
DO NOT TAKE THE ABOVE POST SERIOUSLY

#18 Zaktan of the Shadows

Zaktan of the Shadows

    Posts: 1600
    Joined: 11-January 07
    Member: 1232
    Country: Canada!!!

Posted 25 March 2007 - 10:12 PM

Oh, lots.

Rebel Blockade Runner
Stormie Packs
Rebel Packs
Jedi Council set
Padmes ship from ep 1
RGS

-ZotS


#19 Legoman

Legoman

  • Cardman


    Posts: 2583
    Joined: 10-July 05
    Member: 428
    Country: New Zealand

Posted 26 March 2007 - 07:38 AM

View PostThe Kid, on Mar 25 2007, 10:05 PM, said:

Well, since I like doing these (sad, I know :-D), here's an alternate list for '08:

8251 ARC Trooper Pursuit - £9.99
The ARC Troopers have traced the mysterious General Grievous. Will they stop him, or will he emerge victorious? Includes 2 ARC Troopers and General Grievous.

8252 Hoth Trench - £14.99
The Imperials are invading the rebel base on Hoth - can the rebels escape in time? Includes trench, turret, 2 Hoth Troopers and 2 Snowtroopers.

8523 Droid Factory - £19.99
Help Anakin and Padmé get through the Droid Factory! Watch out for the traps and dangers! Includes Anakin, Padmé, 2 Battle Droids and a Droideka.

8524 Final Showdown on Naboo - £29.99
Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi face off against Darth Maul! Can they defeat the mysterious Sith, or will darkness prevail? You decide! Includes Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Darth Maul.

8525 Ewok Village - £49.99
The Rebel Forces have landed on Endor! They stumble upon the Ewok Village. What will they find there? Watch out for the secret traps and surprises! Includes Han, Luke, Leia, C-3PO, R2-D2, 3 Ewoks and 2 Speeder Bikes.

---Later in year---

8526 AT-TE - £59.99
Deploy your troops and command the battlefield with the All-Terrain Tactical Enforcer! With swivelling turret, opening cockpit and more! Includes 2 Speeder Bikes and 6 Clone Troopers.

8527 Rebel Blockade Runner - £79.99
The Imperials have captured Princess Leia! Will she get the Death Star plans safely back to the Rebels, or will Darth Vader get them first? Doubles as a display model on the outside, and playset on the inside! Includes 3 Rebel Fleet Troopers, 3 Stormtroopers, Darth Vader and Princess Leia.

That's all for now. :-)

TK

VERY nice!

Proudly a disciple of Christ
Member of LUG/2

Feel free to check out My Flickr


#20 trooperdavinfelth

trooperdavinfelth

    Posts: 1739
    Joined: 09-January 07
    Member: 1223
    Country: Angmar

Posted 26 March 2007 - 05:18 PM

View PostThe Kid, on Mar 25 2007, 12:47 PM, said:

Meh. It's fun to speculate. X-D

8410 Imperial Battle Pack - £7.99
Fight the rebels! Collect with 8211 and create intense battles! Includes everything you need for the battlefield: Turret, Speeder Bike, Stormtrooper, Scout Trooper, Snowtrooper, and a TIE Pilot.
Pretty good. The assortment is an idea. Although I guess it would be too much to make a Hoth battle pack, an Endor battle pack, and so on and so forth.

8411 Rebel Battle Pack - £7.99
Fight the Imperials! Collect with 8210 and create intense battles! Includes everything you need for the battlefield: Turret, Speeder Bike, Rebel Fleet Trooper, Endor Rebel, Hoth Rebel, and Pilot.
Same.
8412 Kamino Investigation - £19.99
Help Obi-Wan kenobi as he searches for the mysterious source of Zam Wesell's assinator! Includes Obi-Wan Kenobi, R4-P17, Lama Su and Taun We.
Nice! Although I would prefer if they made Jango's room as a seperate set, with all of its compartments, and in this set, made the hallway and some clones down below. But that would be huge.
8413 Sith Showdown - £24.99
The Dark Jedi Asajj Ventress is attacking! Help Anakin Skywalker defeat her for the Republic. With Cliff-Crumbling action! Includes Anakin Skywalker's Jedi Starfighter, Asajj Ventress, Anakin Skywalker and 2 Clone Troopers.
Nice Clone Wars set! I relish the clones!
8414 Through The Jundland Wastes - £29.99
Help Obi-Wan and Luke Skywalker make it through the treahcerous Jundland Wastes! Watch out for the Tusken Raiders! Includes 2 Tusken Raiders, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, C3-PO and R2-D2.
Pretty good, although depending on the size of the set, there could be more Tuskens.
8415 Mos Eisley - £59.99
Adventure in the streets of Mos Eisley! Go to the cantina to search for a pilot, or visit the Jawas to make a trade! Includes Han Solo, Greedo, 3 Cantina Aliens, 2 Jawas, 2 Sandtroopers and 1 Dewback.
Ahh, now they already made the Cantina, no? Although they could make the bar, or the streets, with the trio of Jawas. Although they made it a while ago, it would be a good rehashment.

---Later in year---

8416 Droid Gunship - £39.99
Take your droid army to the battle! With firing missiles, troop deployment, and more! Includes 7 Battle Droids, 2 Droid Pilots and 1 Droideka.
Absolutely perfect. *1 note* Give it a security droid or two, and an officer and it'll be perfect. It is kind of a landing craft.
8417 Republic Gunship - £69.99
Transport the Clones to the action! With fully enclosed ball turrets, opening sides, and more! Includes 2 Clone Pilots, 4 Clone Troopers, and Ki-Adi-Mundi.
Give it a few more clones, and some painted ones, too. Master Ki is perfect.
8418 Geonosis Arena - £99.99
The Jedi have been captured! Help Mace Windu save the day, as Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker and Padmé fight the vicious creatures of Geonosis. Includes the Arena, Reek, Acklay, Nexu, and 12 minifigures: Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Padmé, Mace Windu, Shaak Ti, Jango Fett, 2 Geonosians, 2 Geonosis Battle Droids, Droideka, and Count Dooku.
I was kind of thinking of making 5-6 sets with this: Acklay, Obi-wan, pillar, SBD, Droideka, a Jedi, and a Geonosian. Reek, Anakin, pillar, Droideka, 3 BDs, a Jedi, and a Geonosian. Nexu, Padme, pillar, SBD, 3 BDs, a Jedi, and a Geonosian. Then they could make Dooku's perch: Dooku, the old Geonosian,(I forgot his name) Jango, 3 SBDs, Boba, Mace, and a Jedi. Then they could make a fanstand with assorted Jedi in addition to Shaak Ti, and Geonosians.
UCS

10413 TIE Fighter
10414 B-Wing Fighter
10415 Jedi Starfighter (Ep. 2)
Nice UCSs.

These would be ace. *sing*

TK
*whistles* Wow. Ace indeed. And now for my review:
Join the Clone Commando Pod Republic Commando Clan!
In which users from all over the world join to share their love of Star Wars: Republic Commando!

Join the Clone Army Builders Guild!
In which users from across the globe come together to share their love of Lego Star Wars and MOCing!



For gosh's sakes, people! THEY ARE PRELIMINARY!

On the semi-crappy looking early 2009 sets.

#21 The Kid

The Kid

  • I'm a Admiral !!


    Posts: 1134
    Joined: 27-May 06
    Member: 790
    Country: England

Posted 26 March 2007 - 05:44 PM

Well, someone seems to like these, so I'll keep 'em coming! :-D

You never know, if I say enough sets, I might just accurately predict the '08 line ('cuz I'll have said every idea in the book :-P). X-D

Anyway:

8791 Imperial Attack - £11.99
Darth Vader has boarded the Tantive IV! Includes Darth Vader, Stormtrooper and 2 Rebel Fleet Troopers.

8792 IFT-X Tank - £19.99
The Republic IFT-X is ready for action! With detailed turret and cockpit. Includes 2 Clone Pilots and Clone Trooper.

8793 Chancellor's Rescue - £29.99
The Jedi have come to rescue Chancellor Palpatine - but first they must get past the evil Count Dooku. But General Grievous is waiting for them - will they make it out in time? Includes Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Chancellor Palpatine, R2-D2, Count Dooku, General Grievous, and 2 Super Battle Droids.

8794 Jedi Starfighter Pack - £29.99
Build your own Jedi Starfighter! This special kit includes pieces to build either a green, purple, or blue Jedi Starfighter. Or mix and match the parts to create a unique ship! Includes 3 Jedi 'Pilot' Minifigures: Saesee Tiin, Mace Windu and Obi-Wan Kenobi.

8795 Rebel Transport - £49.99
The Rebel Transport moves across the galaxy with ease, taking the rebels to safety. With missile firing action, 2 escape pods, and more! Includes 4 Rebel Fleet Troopers, Astromech Droid, K-3PO, and Rebel Commander!

8796 Death Star Rescue - £79.99
Luke Skywalker has come to save the Princess! Will he escape, or will the Imperials capture them? With several inter-connecting rooms such as the Trash Compactor, Detention Block, Hangar and more! Includes Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Princess Leia, 2 Stormtroopers, Death Star Gunner, and Imperial Officer.

---Later in year---

8797 Hoth Invasion - Shield Generator - £39.99
The Shield Generator is under attack! Help the rebels defend it. Includes 4 Rebel Troopers.

8798 Hoth Invasion - AT-AT - £59.99
The Imperials are invading Hoth! The mighty AT-AT commands the battlefield! Includes General Veers, 2 AT-AT Pilots, 4 Snowtroopers and Speeder Bike.

8799 Hoth Invasion - Rebel Base* - £99.99
The Empire have discovered the Rebel Base! can the Rebels get away in time? With Base, Wampa Cave, Ion Cannon and more. Includes Rebel Commander, Princess Leia, 4 Rebel Troopers, Luke Skywalker, K-3PO, 2 Snowtroopers and Darth Vader.

*Yes, I know this is going to be done but... oh well! :-P

:-D :-D

TK
DO NOT TAKE THE ABOVE POST SERIOUSLY

#22 Two-Faced Batman Fan

Two-Faced Batman Fan

    Posts: 63
    Joined: 08-June 06
    Member: 807

Posted 26 March 2007 - 11:10 PM

View PostThe Kid, on Mar 26 2007, 12:44 PM, said:

Well, someone seems to like these, so I'll keep 'em coming! :-D

You never know, if I say enough sets, I might just accurately predict the '08 line ('cuz I'll have said every idea in the book :-P). X-D

Anyway:

8792 IFT-X Tank - £19.99
The Republic IFT-X is ready for action! With detailed turret and cockpit. Includes 2 Clone Pilots and Clone Trooper.

8793 Chancellor's Rescue - £29.99
The Jedi have come to rescue Chancellor Palpatine - but first they must get past the evil Count Dooku. But General Grievous is waiting for them - will they make it out in time? Includes Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Chancellor Palpatine, R2-D2, Count Dooku, General Grievous, and 2 Super Battle Droids.

8794 Jedi Starfighter Pack - £29.99
Build your own Jedi Starfighter! This special kit includes pieces to build either a green, purple, or blue Jedi Starfighter. Or mix and match the parts to create a unique ship! Includes 3 Jedi 'Pilot' Minifigures: Saesee Tiin, Mace Windu and Obi-Wan Kenobi.

8795 Rebel Transport - £49.99
The Rebel Transport moves across the galaxy with ease, taking the rebels to safety. With missile firing action, 2 escape pods, and more! Includes 4 Rebel Fleet Troopers, Astromech Droid, K-3PO, and Rebel Commander!

8796 Death Star Rescue - £79.99
Luke Skywalker has come to save the Princess! Will he escape, or will the Imperials capture them? With several inter-connecting rooms such as the Trash Compactor, Detention Block, Hangar and more! Includes Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Princess Leia, 2 Stormtroopers, Death Star Gunner, and Imperial Officer.

TK

I think those are probably the most original and likely to come. Nice job *y* . I think the problem with some that other people came up with is that they're based on buildings and locations which don't sell.

#23 HJR-Holland

HJR-Holland

  • Rides In Style


    Posts: 483
    Joined: 27-November 04
    Member: 115
    Country: Holland

Posted 27 March 2007 - 05:14 AM

Hmmm, interesting to see that whilst people in other topics over here & forums on other sites are screaming & praying for a new AT-AT, there's no one actually thinking one will come in the near future...

#24 sam89

sam89

  • The Calm Voice


    Posts: 2910
    Joined: 12-April 04
    Member: 13

Posted 27 March 2007 - 04:03 PM

Well, we heard about 10178 Walking AT-AT, but people want a PROPER AT-AT!

#25 Kahgarak

Kahgarak

    Posts: 1359
    Joined: 23-October 05
    Member: 514
    Country: The Netherlands

Posted 27 March 2007 - 05:29 PM

View PostThe Kid, on Mar 25 2007, 10:05 PM, said:

Well, since I like doing these (sad, I know :-D), here's an alternate list for '08:

8251 ARC Trooper Pursuit - £9.99
The ARC Troopers have traced the mysterious General Grievous. Will they stop him, or will he emerge victorious? Includes 2 ARC Troopers and General Grievous.

8252 Hoth Trench - £14.99
The Imperials are invading the rebel base on Hoth - can the rebels escape in time? Includes trench, turret, 2 Hoth Troopers and 2 Snowtroopers.

8523 Droid Factory - £19.99
Help Anakin and Padmé get through the Droid Factory! Watch out for the traps and dangers! Includes Anakin, Padmé, 2 Battle Droids and a Droideka.

8524 Final Showdown on Naboo - £29.99
Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi face off against Darth Maul! Can they defeat the mysterious Sith, or will darkness prevail? You decide! Includes Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Darth Maul.

8525 Ewok Village - £49.99
The Rebel Forces have landed on Endor! They stumble upon the Ewok Village. What will they find there? Watch out for the secret traps and surprises! Includes Han, Luke, Leia, C-3PO, R2-D2, 3 Ewoks and 2 Speeder Bikes.

---Later in year---

8526 AT-TE - £59.99
Deploy your troops and command the battlefield with the All-Terrain Tactical Enforcer! With swivelling turret, opening cockpit and more! Includes 2 Speeder Bikes and 6 Clone Troopers.

8527 Rebel Blockade Runner - £79.99
The Imperials have captured Princess Leia! Will she get the Death Star plans safely back to the Rebels, or will Darth Vader get them first? Doubles as a display model on the outside, and playset on the inside! Includes 3 Rebel Fleet Troopers, 3 Stormtroopers, Darth Vader and Princess Leia.

That's all for now. :-)

EDIT: More :-D :-D

8528 Clone Attack on Utapau - £29.99
The Republic have found General Grievous! Will he escape again, or can the clones defeat his droid army in time? Includes 2 MagnaGuards, 2 Battle Droids, Crab Droid, 3 Clone Troopers, and Commander Cody.

OR

8528 March On The Jedi Temple - £34.99
Anakin Skywalker has turned to the Dark Side! His first job as a Sith Lord is to exterminate the Jedi in the Temple. With the help of the 501st Clone Troopers, will he prevail? Includes Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader, 3 Clone Troopers, and 3 Jedi.

TK
Oh yeah,i'd love 501st Clone troopers!




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users