Bonaparte

Eurobricks Event 2014 - The Chalet Topic

Eurobricks Event 2014

Billund Denmark

And here's a first attempt to group people into chalets.

- It's not possible to have all the girls separated, but I did my best to group them as much as possible.

- The people who signed up last (till now) are in the incomplete 'chalet 9'. No fear, I'm pretty sure we'll be able to fill it up (and probably some more chalets as well).

Let me know comments, point out mistakes, things you like to change, etc.

Just a thought: Personally I only use the chalet for sleeping so it doesn't matter that much (at least for me) with whom I'm sharing a chalet.

Proposal:

Chalet 1: BOOKED

- Rufus and Pandora (complete chalet)

Chalet 2:

- Cwetqo +2 (complete chalet)

Chalet 3: BOOKED

- Ace and Cecilie (complete chalet)

Chalet 4 (5/5): BOOKED

- Bonaparte (chalet responsible)

- Christian

- Quarryman

- Etzel

- Vincent Kessels (chalet responsible)

Chalet 5 (5/5): BOOKED

- CopMike (chalet responsible)

- Ras 74

- Morten

- I Scream Clone

- Mechamike

Chalet 6 (5/5): BOOKED

- Holodoc (chalet responsible)

- Snefroe

- Eiker 86

- Skalldyr

- Scubacarrot

Chalet 7 (5/5): BOOKED

- Legogal and Hubby (chalet responsible)

- Chocolatecake

- Miss Kyle +1

Chalet 8 (5/5): BOOKED

- Ecclesiastes (chalet responsible)

- MstrOfPppts

- Redhead1982

- Peppermint_M

- Aredhel

Chalet 9 (5/5): BOOKED

- Teddy + Petra (chalet responsible)

- Rolli + mother

- Calanon

Chalet 10 (full): BOOKED

- Rick (room 1) (chalet responsible)

- Whitefang and Belun (room 2)

Taking care of own accommodation:

- Dfenz and Bfenz

- Jim +3

- Duq + DaisyDuq

- L@go

- Lasse D

- Superkalle

Fine by me Boney as long as I get to sleep before Sir Snores-a-lot ;)

Or cover your ears with wax or something. I am told they snore like wild animals :laugh:

I can bring a tent for you, just in case...

Or cover your ears with wax or something.

What kind of joke was that? :look:

What you want is a set of ear defenders.

Or cover your ears with wax or something. I am told they snore like wild animals :laugh:

I can bring a tent for you, just in case...

Well the wife reckons I snore, not sure if I believe her though, I never hear it :laugh:

We have industrial strength ear plugs at work for MRI patients, maybe a set or two is in order....

I think I still have a mediumsized bag with earplugs somewhere in my appartment, i can bring along with me :laugh:

I don't mind with whomever I share the chalet, but as for now we could go for a German chalet... :devil:

(Grogall, Skalldyr, Rolli+1, me)

But maybe Rolli's mum prefers to be accomodated somewhere else... :innocent:

What about Legostein btw.?

I don't mind with whomever I share the chalet, but as for now we could go for a German chalet... :devil:

Nice idea, why not? Was actually thinking about this already. At least we can snore in the same language :grin:

Don't think that my mom is going to mind but I will call her tonight anyway. Who knows, maybe she prefers not to stay with her son but with the ladies :wink:

Edited by Rolli

Drink enough beer then ......... :tongue: !

Looks great Bonaparte! If I manage to get resonable drunk I will challange Sir Snores-a-lot in a snoreing duel. :classic:

Noo, why do I have to ... I mean really ... I 'd rather ... :wink:

Just kidding, everything's fine with me!

P.S. I don't snore but in sleep I unintentionally kick people that do :devil:

Thank you for organizing the chalet booking. However, as my other half just agreed to come to the event, too, I will need two beds in a chalet for us. I hope it will work out - if not, we can look for our own accommodation!

I could, but then I have a problem as Rolli is a chalet responsible and non of the people currently in your chalet are chalet responsibles.... . If you can think of a solution then I'm all ears :laugh:

Also I'm trying to keep it fair by grouping the newest sign-ups in the last chalet that's still to be completed.

Thank you for organizing the chalet booking. However, as my other half just agreed to come to the event, too, I will need two beds in a chalet for us. I hope it will work out - if not, we can look for our own accommodation!

I have moved Etzel to the chalet of Rolli, so your +1 can stay in the chalet of ' Legogal and Hubby'. It's still easy now to shift things around as no booking have been actually done :thumbup:

I could, but then I have a problem as Rolli is a chalet responsible and non of the people currently in your chalet are chalet responsibles.... . If you can think of a solution then I'm all ears :laugh:

There are two chalet responsibles in your chalet. So what about making Vincent responsible of another chalet - if he has no objections - and filling it up with the non-Germans of Holodocs chalet?

For example:

Chalet 1. Holodoc (responsible), Grogall, Skalldyr, Rolli+1 (or another one if we move my mom to another chalet)

Chalet 2. Vincent Kessels (responsible), Eiker86, Scubacarrot, Etzel, [missing]

The only issue with that is that two chalets have only 4 people staying in them right now but I guess we can fill them up with people who are still signing up.

Opinions on that?

Also I was talking to my mum tonight and she has no issues whatsoever to stay with the ladies.

Edited by Rolli

I have moved Etzel to the chalet of Rolli, so your +1 can stay in the chalet of ' Legogal and Hubby'. It's still easy now to shift things around as no booking have been actually done :thumbup:

That's great, thank you!

I've been having another look at the chalets and propose we keep things as they are. If I start shifting people around, for example to accommodate an 'all German' chalet, I run into other issues for which I need to do even more shifting. Nothing is preventing you from shifting around places at the event, but for now we really have to start with the bookings.

So let's freeze the chalets that are full (chalets 1-8), and start the process of booking those.

I would like to ask the chalet responsibles to contact their roommates (via PM) and collect their money. Once all money is received by the chalet responsible he/she can do the booking with the camping. See details about how to do all that and the prices in the event information topic.

Chalet responsibles, I'll drop you all a PM. Please post in this topic the status of the bookings.

GO!

Thank you for all the work Bonaparte! I am happy, even if a german chalet would be cool shifting around when we are all there shouldn't be a big problem I think.

For me the rooms are ok too and why not share the room with different people than last time? (Well almost ;) )

I can see there isn't a chaletresponsible for chalet 7, which I share with Legogal and Miss Kyle ยด+ their better halfs.

I can be responisble, if they are okay with it.

I can see there isn't a chaletresponsible for chalet 7, which I share with Legogal and Miss Kyle ยด+ their better halfs.

I can be responisble, if they are okay with it.

Oh, right. Thanks for pointing that out. Actually, Legogal gave up her name for being chalet responsible, but I forgot to indicate it in the topic. I'll double check with her if she's ok with taking the role.