Sign in to follow this  
tkatt

LEGO® Friends - 2013 TV Series 第三集

My kids flipped out when I found these.

Yes, they are basically 22 minute commercials, but they are well done.

I hadn't heard of this before and I'm not sure of the origin.

Perhaps another Eurobricker knows more about these.

Edited by tkatt

By 02:04 I'm liking the idea of this. If we could create more commercial and educational videos like this, air them internationally for all, we could create an indoctrinated perfect eco-friendly planet!!!

Ah wait. Hmmm, it seems to lose focus on the dead dolphin bit later on. How inconvenient for my original master plan... ...

I'm going to move this to Culture and Multimedia, as that's where all the other TV shows based on LEGO themes are discussed.

Lego must be very desperate for money, because they made a TV show out of the worst Lego Theme ever, Friends.

You may find it the worst LEGO theme ever, however Friends sells spectacularly well for the company, so making a TV programme makes logical business sense.

Thanks for sharing. Lego seems to be making several Friends shorts that make up one special like this each year. Last year we had New Girl In Town, which is the special that is on Netflix currently. They're not bad as they teach kids some good lessons and I'm sure the target audience loves them.

Lego must be very desperate for money, because they made a TV show out of the worst Lego Theme ever, Friends.

Please, do tell how Friends is worse than Lego's previous girl themes or other atrocities like Galidor. Just because something isn't aimed at you doesn't make it the worst thing ever. :hmpf:

What??? Knight's Kingdom and Time Cruisers are da bomb!!!

I agree, Time Cruisers was awesome. But let's not turn this into a "Which themes are bad" thread.

PLEASE don't make fun of my Friends.....I make it never a point to make fun of your (silly) things that blow up, so please leave my girls alone, okay?!!!

What??? Knight's Kingdom and Time Cruisers are da bomb!!!

And I do quite like the friends sets, the have lots of great pieces

Hm, I didn't think Time Cruisers was bad either and I don't want to derail this any further. I guess it is just more popular with others than I thought. Really sorry. :blush:

There has been 2 Friends DVD's released in Australia now, Both only 22 minutes long but first was called New girl in town and last week Stephanie's Surprise Party was released.

I think a friends tv show would do well on the cartoon networks and would bring even more girls into lego provided that it has a good story.

Hey, what happened to the Friends TV show thing? I found the two episodes listed above and my daughter devoured them, but nothing new seems to be available?