Sign in to follow this  
PsyKater

New BrickLink Store: steinreich24.com

Hi Eurobricks members!

We (that is EB member herrJJ and me) got a bit into selling LEGO parts. We noticed that we are pretty up to date in regards to parts and sets, that we can distinguish between part variations and that we buy sets over sets to have the parts, but often don't use them all. That's why we opened our own BrickLink Store now where we sell parts and some sets, that we do not need anymore. While we try to be as professional as possible, we only do this as a hobby, so shipping may take some days.

But our goal is to be a fair alternative to the classical profit-orientated resellers. We don't want to gain huge profits from this, we only want to get parts for own collection cheaper. We think of different services to offer, e.g. looking for specific parts or sets, you need. Or helping you to "bricklink" old sets. Something like that.

If you find parts in our inventory, that you would like to have, but think that the price is too steep: contact us and ask for a discount. Especially if you buy several parts, we may be able to give you a discount that meets your wishes.

If you find parts in our inventory, but you need more: contact us! Maybe we have more parts in our private collection that we can sell to you.

If you are looking for parts, sets, boxes, instructions etc: contact us! We try to help.

Well, I want to tell you more about our ideas soon. And we are of course thinking of a nice "corporate design" or something like that (if you have ideas... contact us! :wink:). But I could not wait to share the news. I am curious when we will welcome our first EB-customers!

Visit steinreich24 at BrickLink.com!

As a result of the legal dispute between Brickowl.com and BrickLink.com we offer our customers a special offer:

All items in our BrickOwl.com store are 10% on sale!

Buy now!

Discuss on this topic here.

Sign in to follow this