Sign in to follow this  
Scrat

MOC: Jedi Knighting

Noooo, the weeping angels from Doctor who have made it in to the Star wars universe, and turned Jedis into stone!!

Joking aside, this is a great MOC! You've captured the rounded feel of a tour perfectly, and the amount of foliage and ruin just right, well done!

:wub:

That looks really good, scrat!

you really made it look as real ruins with all the plants and vines, slopes and half-attached bricks!

I also think you choose the right pieces for the jedi members.

when and where is this supposed to take place? Pre-republic era, Old-republic or New-Republic era? or just sometime?

That's looks great :thumbup: :thumbup: You recreate the feeling of the situation very well :wink:

Agreed! The half-attached bricks give the MOC a very ancient feel. I dig the use of the vegetation, too. It adds to the feel of the ceremony taking place in ruins.

I'm curious, where did you get the grey minifigures? Did TLG actually make some in that color? Very cool looking, though!

I wouldn't have thought that Life on Mars Jedi and Lord of the Rings elf Jedi would fit in so well. :laugh:

Incredible job on the ruins and the vegetation. :drool:

Excellent work Scrat!

I love the design of the ruins; the mixture of greys gives it a realistic 'weathered' look with the darker gray showing beneath the lighter exterior. The vegetation is also excellent and really adds to it :wub:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png