Sign in to follow this  
Nike 2101

MOC Train

Hey! It's got a funky, steampunk vibe. Put a top hat on the engineer and let it rip!

Great job on the photos, it's hard to capture black sometimes.

Joe

It reminds me of those sculptures that are made from nuts and bolts and other old metal bits.

A very creative build, with hints of some of the insane steam engine builds from the 1990's when there weren't nearly as many specialized parts.

AMAZING! :wub:

Thanks!

Cool......a mostly technic built train.......excellent designing there 'Nike 2101'.......and Brick On ! :grin:

Thank you! I biult different things unusual for technic bricks.

Hey! It's got a funky, steampunk vibe. Put a top hat on the engineer and let it rip!

Great job on the photos, it's hard to capture black sometimes.

Joe

Thank you very much. Photos realy good, though i take their on simple camera.

I don't think I have ever seen anything like this, this is amazing, and like Joe said, it does seem to have a steam punk feel about it.

May be. When i built that model i dont think about steam punk.

It reminds me of those sculptures that are made from nuts and bolts and other old metal bits.

Seriosly transport)))

A very creative build, with hints of some of the insane steam engine builds from the 1990's when there weren't nearly as many specialized parts.

Thanks, but i use many parts from 2000 )))

Very creative train build from technic parts! :thumbup: Great job there!

Thank you for nice comment!!!

Hi i have been working in a similar project for a few month now, and maybe you can find some inspiration for the curves and the railroad switch.

flickr --- blog

Hi i have been working in a similar project for a few month now, and maybe you can find some inspiration for the curves and the railroad switch.

flickr --- blog

think that i am isnt good builder in this topic, but I want to work in your project)

Wow...great work incorporating technic pieces in an engine design - Kudos to you!

Thanks)!

A Technic Train? I've never thought about something like that, but it looks better than i thought. Just the wheels are not perfect, there is something you can improve.

This looks like a nice train and in many ways it appears to me to out ghost the ghost train in the way it kind of looks like a train, but not really if you get what I mean?

However I am a little lost, I have to admit that Technic is not something I have done a lot of, but what is the mechanism in the tender all about? What does that do? It may be clear for some more engineering orientated people but I am not able to work it out?