Sign in to follow this  
Brickdoctor

Heroica RPG - Quest #77: Your Elves are Better than Ours

~This topic is meant only for the players who have been chosen to participate in this Quest. If you wish to join the game, head over to the

Rules and FAQs topic to learn how to do so.~

Quest4Title_zps628d86fc.jpg

Just outside Eubric's walls and beside the road leading into the forest towards Brobric, you see seven horses. All of them are standing still, waiting for their elven master to return. As you approach them, you also see your fellow heroes chosen for this quest, who are:

The Party:

8446391115_66a502300b_t.jpg

Nerwen Calmcacil (Chromeknight)

262 year-old female elven Shaman

Level 20.5
*Restoration*
*Immune to
Sealed
* *Immune to
Water
* *Party Leader*

Power:
(Level 20 + WP: 15 +
Power Bonus:
0)

Defense:
(SP: 3)

Health:
40/40
(Base HP: 9 + Level bonus: 19 + Class bonus: 9 + Artifact bonus: 3)

Ether:
30/30
(Base Ether: 5 + Level bonus: 19 + Class bonus: 1 + Artifact bonus: 5)

Gold:

Equipment:
Magical Staff (WP: 15;
Water
Darkness
-elemental; staff), Robe of the Archmagi (SP:3; Max Ether +5; Immune to
Sealed
; bodywear), White Cloak (Max HP +3; backwear), Barbarian’s Boots (Restoration; footwear)

Inventory:
Mourning Star (WP: 10;
Fire
-elemental; inflicts
Fragile
-effect; mace), Bent Crowbar (WP: 8; 3x damage to Mechanic enemies; hammer),

Amulet of the Elven Horse Rider (WP +1 while in the Front Row; doubled movement; accessory), Shackles of War (prevents anyone fleeing; accessory), Crocodile Handbag (Max Ether +2; Immune to
Water
; accessory),

Sapphire
Diamond
Emerald

Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Weakening,

Grand Tonics (3), Tonic, Potions (2), Elixirs (3), Remedies (3), Phoenix Essences (3), Phoenix Incense, Essence of Sorrow (50% assassination chance on non-immune target), Venom, Fire Bombs (2), Ice Bombs (2), Lightning Bombs (2), Water Bombs (2), Dirt Bombs (2), Air Bombs (2), Bone, Milk (restores 15 HP and 15 Ether), Carrot (restores 5 HP, 10 to rabbits), Bright Polish, Raw Meat (Max HP +5), Double Rainbow, Dragon Scales (2)

Shovel, Bedroll, Magnifying Glass,

heroica_2.jpg

Alexander Vandangant (Wedge09)

99 year-old male elven Hunter

Level 15

Power:
(Level 15 + WP: 7 +
Power Bonus:
0)

Defense:
(SP: 2 + SP: 3)

Health:
28/28
(Base HP: 6 + Level bonus: 14 + Class bonus: 6 + Artifact bonus: 2)

Gold:

Equipment:
Fauxthril Crossbow (WP: 7;
Darkness
-elemental; Hollow Blade [nothing stored]), Chevalier of Charis Armor (Max HP +2; SP: 2; bodywear), Tricorne (SP: 3; headwear)

Inventory:
Delfrin Crossbow (WP: 5), Giant Club (WP: 8),

Duplovian Helmets of the Guard (SP: 2, Immune to Magic and Healing)(2), Sterile Gloves (Immune to
Poisoned
and
Badly Poisoned
; handwear),

Grand Potion, Potions (2), Venoms (4), Smoke Bomb, Dirt Bomb, Ice Bomb, Holy Bomb, Fire Bomb, First Aid Kit (Consumable), Bones (4), Meads (3), Mithril Shard (1/4 of a piece of Mithril),

Bedroll, Shovel

ava-ellaria3.jpg

Ellaria Arbour (Sandy)

22 year-old female human Druid

Level 22.33
*Invisible*
*Immune to
Sealed

Power:
(Level 22 + WP: 10 +
Power Bonus:
3)

Defense:

Health:
37/37
(Base HP: 9 + Level bonus: 21 + Class bonus: 7)

Ether:
34/34
(Base Ether: 5 + Level bonus: 21 + Class bonus: 1 + Artifact bonus: 5 + Permanent bonus: 2)
[/font]

Gold:

Equipment:
Ignis Fatuus (WP: 10;
Fire-
Lighting
-elemental; staff), Black Bandana (Power +3; pirate lingo; headwear), Robe of the Archmagi (SP:3; Max Ether +5; Immune to
Sealed
; bodywear), Spirit Robe (Wearer is invisible for the first 3 Rounds of battle so they do not take Free Hits; backwear)

Inventory:
Sylvania's Crossbow (WP: 7;
Wood
-elemental; crossbow), Wizard's Staff (WP: 1;
Fire
Wind
Water
Earth
-elemental; staff),

Tricorne (SP: 3; headwear), Sterile Gloves (Immune to
Poisoned
and
Badly Poisoned
; handwear),

Scroll of Inspiration (
Inspired
; costs 10 Ether; 50/50 chance), Scroll of Sealing,

Potion, Grand Potions (2), Health Cores (4), Tonic, Grand Tonics (6), Ether Core, Elixir, Remedy, Neutralizer, Tiger Balm, Phoenix Essences (2), Mead, Nostrum, Soma, Deadly Venom, Smoke Bombs (2), Flash Bomb, Fire Bombs (3), Ice Bomb, Lightning Bombs (2), Water Bombs (2), Holy Bombs (2), Bones(2)

Bedroll, Pickaxe, Telescope, Magic Compass, Magnifying Glass

IMG_1583-1.jpg

Lord Lawrence Boomingham (Zepher)

46 year-old male human Paladin

Level 26.33
*Counterstriking*
*Immune to
Fragile
Sleep
Weakened
, and
Blindness

Power:
(Level 26 + WP: 11 +
Power Bonus:
5)

Defense:
(SP: 7 + SP: 5)

Health:
49/49
(Base HP: 10 + Level bonus: 25 + Class bonus: 11 + Permanent bonus: 3)

Ether:
25/25
(Base Ether: 0 + Level/Class bonus: 25)

Gold:
(Owes 128 Gold to Arthur Justus Regulus VII [Flipz], 1 Gold to Bartholomew Docken [brickdoctor], and 75 Gold to Sorrow [Endgame])

Equipment:
Scupperer (WP: 11;
Darkness
Fire
-elemental; inflicts
Bleeding
and
Badly Poisoned
; great sword) Round Metal Shield (SP: 7), Counterstrike Gloves, Heavy Armor (SP: 5; Immune to
Fragile
), Tome of Affluence (+10 Gold if equipped for the entirety of a battle; Immune to
Sleep
Weakened
, and
Blindness
; accessory), *Pseudo's Blessing's Blessing (+4 Power; not an artifact)*

Inventory:
Frozen Saber (WP: 9;
Light
Ice
-elemental; inflicts
Stunned
; great sword),

Marksman's Monocle (Misses are rerolled), Hood of Belthazar Bluehood (Power +4; Ether -6; headwear),

Garnet
Sapphire

Scroll of Recklessness (
Encouraged
and
Fragile
; costs 5 Ether; 50/50 chance), Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Weakening, Scroll of Fragility, Scroll of Sealing,

Meads (5), Mulled Wine, Fire Brandy (
Encouraged
, Immune to
Ice
), Emerald Lamp of Summoning, Hamantasch (
Lucky
Blessed
), Admantite Shard (1/4 of a piece of Adamantite), Tonic, Milk,

Bedroll

Arthur_TownGuard_Salute_ava_border.jpg

Arthur Justus Regulus VII
, a Hero Who is Actually Worth Something
(Flipz)

21 year-old male human Mystic Knight

Level 26.33
*Immune to
Poisoned
Badly Poisoned
, and
Fragile

Power:
(Level 26 + WP: 12 +
Power Bonus:
0)

Health:
41/41
(Base HP: 5 + Level bonus: 25 + Class bonus: 7 + Permanent bonus: 4)

Ether:
31/31
(Base Ether: 5 + Level bonus: 25 + Class bonus: 1)

Defense:
(SP: 5 + SP: 5)

Gold:
(Owed 128 Gold by Lord Lawrence Boomingham (Zepher) and 70 Gold by En Sabah Nur (Jebediahs)

Equipment:
Sir Roderick's Sword (WP: 12; longsword), Arm Shield (SP: 5), Duke's Coat-of-Arms ( SP: 5; Immune to
Poisoned
Badly Poisoned
, and
Fragile
; suitable for Knights, Dragoons, Skirmishers, and Regulators; bodywear), Zap-Tap Badge (1/2 chance to deal
Electric
-elemental Damage to an opponent who has dealt Damage to a hero, equal to the hero's level; accessory), Overkill Gloves (+1 gold for every point of Damage extra when defeating an enemy; handwear)

Inventory:
Unlucky Horseshoe (WP: 13; inflicts
Jinxed
; throwing weapon), Staff of the Cultist Battlemage (WP: 7; 50% chance of Fleeing upon being KO'd; staff), Hollow Blade Dagger (WP: 6; Hollow Blade [Mulled Wine]; dagger), Staff of Ennon (WP: 5;
Light
-elemental; +2 Ether on rolls of 2, 3, 4), Healing Staff (WP: 5; Healing effect), Spider Leg (WP: 8; doubled vs. Flying enemies; spear), Ammit (WP: 6; +5 Ether for each kill; great sword),

Lens of Speed Reading (Allows a scroll to be read in addition to a normal action; suitable for scroll users; accessory), Scarf of Misfortune (Wearer deals the
Jinxed
effect on every third round; accessory), Shackles of War (Prevents anyone from fleeing battles; accessory), Cloak of Deception (Free Hits against the wearer have a 1/6 chance to be redirected to a random opponent; backwear), Ancient Crown (First successful strike of battle deals
Cursed
-effect
[/size]
; headwear), Sticky Gloves (Increases the amount of gold stolen by 50%, suitable for Rogues and Beast Warriors; accessory), Jester's Hat (Wearer may choose to gain one immunity from targeted enemy; headwear), Stingy Gloves (Prevents enemies from ever stealing gold from the wearer; handwear), Amulet of the Elven Horse Rider (WP +1 while in the Front Row; doubled movement; accessory)

Opal
Amethyst
Topaz
Diamond
Garnet

Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Confusion, Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Armor Sundering (SP: -5; 50/50 chance of success), Scroll of Poisoning (Grants target’s weapon the
Badly Poisoned
-effect; costs 5 Ether), Scroll of Luck (
Lucky
; costs 10 Ether), Scroll of Weakening,

Grand Potions (11), Remedies (9), Elixirs (4), Nostrums (5), Smelling Salts (3), Meads (5), Jinxy Juices (2), Ether Core, Noxious Venom (
Badly Poisoned
and
Confused
; 3 Rounds), Zoot's Plaything, Chaotic Bomb (100 random elemental Damage), Tesla Bomb (20
Lightnng
-elemental Damage), Tonic, Grand Tonics (15), Double Rainbow (
Encouraged
Lucky
Confused
, and
Poisoned
), Bright Polish, Ambrosia, Exterlate, Phoenix Essences (2), Emergency Essence, Grating Stone, Smoke Bombs (5)

Bedrolls (2), Telescope, Shovel, Magnifying Glass, Pickaxe, Magic Compass

9165522269_9a75a18289_s.jpg

Throlar Wineghilm (Lord Duvors)

134 year-old male dwarven Knight

Level 1

Power:
(Level 1 + WP: 3 +
Power Bonus:
0)

Health:
(Base HP: 10)

Defense:
(SP: 2)

Gold:

Equipment:
Mace and Chain (WP: 3), Round Shield (SP: 2)

Inventory:
Potion, Venom

elvenCrest_zpsa9deb8b6.pngelvenCrest_zpsa9deb8b6.pngelvenCrest_zpsa9deb8b6.png

Quest77-PartI-1_zps5a98b98d.jpg

av-LadyAhvialyn_zps0a195aef.png

"Heroes, I am Ahvialyn, an elf of Brobric serving Lord Normorn. Are you ready to leave?"

QM Note:

Chromeknight, I went to check the Shaman's Ether bonus and noticed that its HP bonus is 9, not 6. Wedge09, I believe that your HP should be 28, not 21. Sandy, what does the 'Pirate lingo' power of your bandana do? Zeph, are your Power and HP stats outdated? You posted no breakdown, and I get 42 and 49, not 36 and 44, respectively. Flipz, your Power stat also was three points lower than I think it should be, you had Robe of the Archmagi bonuses listed in your stats but I don't see it in your inventory, and you had the Healing Staff listed twice. I didn't check any of the heroes' class bonuses unless they looked odd to me, so double check those just in case.

All players have 24 hours to confirm their participation by posting in this topic. Any players who do not confirm within that time will be placed under the control of the Party Leader until they return to consistent, active posting in this topic. Also, check your stats as listed above and ensure that they are correct. If you buy anything at the Marketplace before coming here, it would be awesome if you could make a short note of your purchases and the Gold deducted here.

It's good to be hosting again; let's get this started!

Nerwen listened to the listing of her party and nodded. A good group. Now, outside the city she was the first to arrive.

Stars shine on our meeting, Ahvialyn. I am ready.

Though I now have a horse of my own.

She whistled and a mist sprang from the ground, condensing in the form of a powerful white horse.

This is Mistmane, the form of a horse I had when younger.

With that, Nerwen waited for the rest of her party to appear.

Thanks for the catch on the shaman health bonus. Also, my gold should be 106, I forgot to edit after purchasing. I added the artefacts, but not the two extra remedies. I should have 3 now.

Edited by Chromeknight

Coming from the market, Alexander leaves Eubric and reaches the staging point outside Eubric. He is the second to arrive, anticipated a female elf. "Hello Ahvialyn, I'm ready to leave." says the elf archer to their guide, then he turns to the other female elf "Hello lady, I'm Alexander Vandangant. You should be Lady Calmcacil, right?"

Thanks for correcting my HP, I made some purchases in the Market: I buy 1 Grand potion, I sell 1 Ice Bomb and I update the Fauxtrill Crossbow to WP: 7, I leave with 90 gold.

I am. But please, call me Nerwen.

I believe we helped find Shaun under Eubric together and it is a pleasure questing with you again.

Remind me, where are you from?

Edited by Chromeknight

"As you wish, Nerwen. Ah, yes, I remember the search for Shaun, we encountered even a dragon. The plesure is all mine, questing with such an expert heroe is a great opportunity to become better. I come from a small elven village in the wild border region covered of forest."

"Very well, Lady Calmcacil."

Ahvialyn looks away from you and beckons to one of the horses. She speaks softly to the horse.

"Á autatyë opo me Ananormorn. Á quetës túlalmë. Namárië!"

"So, my fellow elves are the first to show up. I see Lord Normorn was wise to hire as many of them as possible."

Thanks for the catch on the shaman health bonus. Also, my gold should be 106, I forgot to edit after purchasing. I added the artefacts, but not the two extra remedies. I should have 3 now.

Thanks for correcting my HP, I made some purchases in the Market: I buy 1 Grand potion, I sell 1 Ice Bomb and I update the Fauxtrill Crossbow to WP: 7, I leave with 90 gold.

QM Note:

Edited.

Cringe at my broken Quenya! :blush:

A small figure breathing hard and running hard approaches the group.

After reaching them he (for it was a he) said "Please excuse me if I'm late."

Extending his hand he says "Ambassador Throlar Wineghilm of the Wineghilm clan of Titaan at your service."

A small figure breathing hard and running hard approaches the group.

After reaching them he (for it was a he) said "Please excuse me if I'm late."

Extending his hand he says "Ambassador Throlar Wineghilm of the Wineghilm clan of Titaan at your service."

"Hello Ambassador, I'm Alexander Vandagant, elven archer." greets Alexander the dwarf.

OoC: The bandana just allows Ellaria to speak fluent pirate, yarr! It's a pure roleplay feature, nothing you should worry about. :wink:

As Ellaria arrives to the meeting place, she hears the elven woman speak proudly of her kind.

"I am no elf, Lady Ahvialyn, but I hope a humble druid like me will suffice."

She then nods to the others. Nerwen was there as well, and instantly the nervous feeling Ellaria had at the Heroica Hall returned.

"Lady Calmcacil, it is an honor to serve by your side. Lawrence spoke so highly of you back at the Hall... Where is he, by the way? I think he was supposed to be with us on this quest."

"Hello Ambassador, I'm Alexander Vandagant, elven archer." greets Alexander the dwarf.

"Ah hello my dear sir."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Ellaria." greets Alexander to the Human Druid "I'm Alexander Vandagant, eleven archer. I think Lord Lawrence is coming, maybe he has stopped in the Market to make some purchases." says with a smile.

"I am no elf, Lady Ahvialyn, but I hope a humble druid like me will suffice."

"I believe so; good day, Miss Arbour. I am not surprised that the druid is the first of the humans to show up. But, I suppose, better late than unprepared."

OoC: The bandana just allows Ellaria to speak fluent pirate, yarr! It's a pure roleplay feature, nothing you should worry about. :wink:

QM Note:

Got it, thanks.

Greetings Master Ambassador and you also Ellaria. Please, call me Nerwen. Or if you must be formal, since I am neither titled nor currently married, Miss will suffice.

Nerwen paused, looking over to the city gate.

It is not surprising that Lawrence is late, but Arthur seemed like the keen sort who would be early. No matter, I am sure they will be along presently.

Master Ambassador. I have met very few dwarves in my time and fewer still as heroes. Have you traveled much in your years?

OoC: Your calculations are correct. I went shopping, however: 5 meads now, 1 mulled wine, and my tome of affluence should grant me immunity to blindness. It puts my gold at 3, sadly, however.

Boomingham mops his brow with an already damp kerchief and then returns it to his pocket. His two swords are slung, once more, at his side, and he smiles warily.

"I'm sorry for being late. Had to go check on an old friend staying in an inn nearby," he explains simply. He looks over the party, winking merrily at Ellaria. Upon spying Arthur, he tosses him back all the supplies he had loaned him on their previous adventure. The lumbering man then goes to stand confidently next to Nerwen. "Well, my dear, it looks that it is finally our time to shine. It'll be nice having someone else lead for a change."

Lord Boomingham. Good to have you along.

This is our guide Ahvialyn. Do mind your manners. These elves have few reasons to trust heroes or men. Please do not give them any more cause for distrust.

OoC: Your calculations are correct. I went shopping, however: 5 meads now, 1 mulled wine, and my tome of affluence should grant me immunity to blindness. It puts my gold at 3, sadly, however.

QM Note:

Got it!

"Moi? What have I ever done to anyone?" Boomingham bows sweepingly to the lady elf. "It is a pleasure, Madame Ahvialeen."

"My pleasure as well!" exclaims Barty excitedly.

"Didn't you hear Nerwen?!" demands Boomingham. "Don't bother the pretty lady!"

QM Note:

Flipz, I updated your stats to Mystic Knight and with your purchases. You had an open artifact slot so I assumed that you wanted to equip the Duke's Coat of Arms. You also already had a Bedroll in your inventory, but I added a second since I didn't know what you wanted it for.

OOC: Yes, the Robe stats were in error, sorry--I'm also no longer immune to Sealed, unfortunately. Now that I'm a Mystic Knight, I should have 41 health (I actually forgot about that part, thanks for reminding me :blush: ), Ether should be unaffected. The Healing Staff was listed twice because I own two--the one I got from Johon and the one I got from Alexis when she gave up mage-ing. Power should go down by one now, since the Unlucky Horseshoe is unsuitable now--on the plus side, Ammit is suitable. His equipped weapon, shield, and Artifacts are currently: Sir Roderick's Sword, Arm Shield (SP:5), Duke's Coat-of-Arms (which should also be Immune to Fragile now), Zap-Tap Badge, and Overkill Gloves. Also, prepare yourself...I'm about to lend a bunch of people a bunch of stuff. :grin:

"Sorry it took me so long, Lady Nerwen, Lady Ahvialyn...I had an unexpected encounter with a Veteran on my way out." 'Encounter' was an understatement--Arthur practically glowed from the events in the Marketplace. "Here, let me help ensure everyone is fully prepared." Arthur lends his Scarf of Misfortune to Alexander, his Jester's Hat to Throlar, and the Spider Leg to Nerwen. He also gives Throlar, Boomingham, and Nerwen a Smoke Bomb each, and Ellaria and Nerwen a Nostrum apiece. "Here, Miss Arbour, I think you'd be best suited to hold onto this," he says, giving her his Emergency Essence, before turning to Throlar. "No new Hero should leave the Hall without a Bedroll. Copper Fox sends this to you, with his regards." Arthur gives Throlar a Bedroll. "Lord Boomingham--might I borrow that Scroll of Recklessness from you for a moment so I can use it on myself?" He also uses his Scroll of Luck on himself. "If anyone else wants to benefit from the energies of my Scroll, say so--I bought additional Grand Tonics for precisely that reason."

"Also, Lady Nerwen--if you wish to borrow my Lens and Scrolls for the duration of the Quest, or any of my spare Artifacts, you may do so. The same goes for you, Miss Arbour, if Lady Nerwen refuses. While we're on the subject, Miss Arbour, Master Vandangant--which of you would like to borrow my Unlucky Horseshoe? I cannot make use of it anymore, but either one of you can--and it has been of great use to me and my party in the past."

Edited by Flipz

OOC: Yes, the Robe stats were in error, sorry--I'm also no longer immune to Sealed, unfortunately. Now that I'm a Mystic Knight, I should have 41 health (I actually forgot about that part, thanks for reminding me :blush: ), Ether should be unaffected. The Healing Staff was listed twice because I own two--the one I got from Johon and the one I got from Alexis when she gave up mage-ing. Power should go down by one now, since the Unlucky Horseshoe is unsuitable now--on the plus side, Ammit is suitable. His equipped weapon, shield, and Artifacts are currently: Sir Roderick's Sword, Arm Shield (SP:5), Duke's Coat-of-Arms (which should also be Immune to Fragile now), Zap-Tap Badge, and Overkill Gloves. Also, prepare yourself...I'm about to lend a bunch of people a bunch of stuff. :grin:

QM Note:

Got it, already got it, already got it, got it, got it, got it, got it, already got it, already got it, got it, and already got it.

I'll wait before swapping the stuff you've lent out and let the other players decide whether to accept the items or not, first.

Nerwen smiled at the excitable young Mage and took the proffered arachnid appendage from him.

Arthur. Good of you to join us. I will take the spider leg though it is only useful against one type.

And thank you for the consumables.

Nerwen takes twogems from her satchel and offers them to Arthur

I imagine you will benefit from borrowing the Sapphire and Emerald gems that I have.

If you are happy to lend me the lens I will accept it, I do not imagine that with three knights and a Druid my healing powers will be needed very much.

Edited by Chromeknight

"I'll gladly hold on to those gems, and here are my Lens and my Scrolls, though I'll hold on to my Scrolls of Sleep, Blinding, and Weakening as you already have a copy of each." As Arthur takes the Sapphire, a sensation fills him like a wind blowing through him and bearing his spirit aloft. He smiles gently, for the first time in days.

"So, Lady Ahvialyn, what exactly is the situation in R'klif? And, might I ask your aid in the proper use of this Elven artifact?" Arthur holds up the Amulet of the Elven Horse Rider.

Arthur Justus Regulus VII uses Scroll of Luck on self - Success (Lucky effect; -10 Ether)

QM Note:

You didn't mention that you wanted to keep the Scroll of Sealing, Flipz, but since Chromeknight also already has one, I left it in your inventory.

The Party:

8446391115_66a502300b_t.jpg

Nerwen Calmcacil (Chromeknight)

262 year-old female elven Shaman

Level 20.5
*Restoration*
*Immune to
Sealed
* *Immune to
Water
* *Party Leader*

Power:
(Level 20 + WP: 15 +
Power Bonus:
0)

Defense:

Health:
40/40
(Base HP: 9 + Level bonus: 19 + Class bonus: 9 + Artifact bonus: 3)

Ether:
30/30
(Base Ether: 5 + Level bonus: 19 + Class bonus: 1 + Artifact bonus: 5)

Gold:

Equipment:
Magical Staff (WP: 15;
Water
Darkness
-elemental; staff), Robe of the Archmagi (SP:3; Max Ether +5; Immune to
Sealed
; bodywear), White Cloak (Max HP +3; backwear), Barbarian’s Boots (Restoration; footwear)

Inventory:
Mourning Star (WP: 10;
Fire
-elemental; inflicts
Fragile
-effect; mace), Spider Leg (WP: 8; doubled vs. Flying enemies; spear), Bent Crowbar (WP: 8; 3x damage to Mechanic enemies; hammer),

Amulet of the Elven Horse Rider (WP +1 while in the Front Row; doubled movement; accessory), Shackles of War (prevents anyone fleeing; accessory), Crocodile Handbag (Max Ether +2; Immune to
Water
; accessory), Lens of Speed Reading (Allows a scroll to be read in addition to a normal action; suitable for scroll users; accessory)

Diamond

Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Weakening, Scroll of Confusion, Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Armor Sundering (SP: -5; 50/50 chance of success), Scroll of Poisoning (Grants target’s weapon the
Badly Poisoned
-effect; costs 5 Ether), Scroll of Luck (
Lucky
; costs 10 Ether)

Grand Tonics (3), Tonic, Potions (2), Elixirs (3), Remedies (3), Phoenix Essences (3), Phoenix Incense, Essence of Sorrow (50% assassination chance on non-immune target), Venom, Fire Bombs (2), Ice Bombs (2), Lightning Bombs (2), Water Bombs (2), Dirt Bombs (2), Air Bombs (2), Bone, Milk (restores 15 HP and 15 Ether), Carrot (restores 5 HP, 10 to rabbits), Bright Polish, Raw Meat (Max HP +5), Double Rainbow, Dragon Scales (2)

Shovel, Bedroll, Magnifying Glass,

heroica_2.jpg

Alexander Vandangant (Wedge09)

99 year-old male elven Hunter

Level 15

Power:
(Level 15 + WP: 7 +
Power Bonus:
0)

Defense:
(SP: 2 + SP: 3)

Health:
28/28
(Base HP: 6 + Level bonus: 14 + Class bonus: 6 + Artifact bonus: 2)

Gold:

Equipment:
Fauxthril Crossbow (WP: 7;
Darkness
-elemental; Hollow Blade [nothing stored]), Chevalier of Charis Armor (Max HP +2; SP: 2; bodywear), Tricorne (SP: 3; headwear)

Inventory:
Delfrin Crossbow (WP: 5), Giant Club (WP: 8),

Duplovian Helmets of the Guard (SP: 2, Immune to Magic and Healing)(2), Sterile Gloves (Immune to
Poisoned
and
Badly Poisoned
; handwear),

Grand Potion, Potions (2), Venoms (4), Smoke Bomb, Dirt Bomb, Ice Bomb, Holy Bomb, Fire Bomb, First Aid Kit (Consumable), Bones (4), Meads (3), Mithril Shard (1/4 of a piece of Mithril),

Bedroll, Shovel

ava-ellaria3.jpg

Ellaria Arbour (Sandy)

22 year-old female human Druid

Level 22.33
*Invisible*
*Immune to
Sealed

Power:
(Level 22 + WP: 10 +
Power Bonus:
3)

Defense:

Health:
37/37
(Base HP: 9 + Level bonus: 21 + Class bonus: 7)

Ether:
34/34
(Base Ether: 5 + Level bonus: 21 + Class bonus: 1 + Artifact bonus: 5 + Permanent bonus: 2)
[/font]

Gold:

Equipment:
Ignis Fatuus (WP: 10;
Fire-
Lighting
-elemental; staff), Black Bandana (Power +3; pirate lingo; headwear), Robe of the Archmagi (SP:3; Max Ether +5; Immune to
Sealed
; bodywear), Spirit Robe (Wearer is invisible for the first 3 Rounds of battle so they do not take Free Hits; backwear)

Inventory:
Sylvania's Crossbow (WP: 7;
Wood
-elemental; crossbow), Wizard's Staff (WP: 1;
Fire
Wind
Water
Earth
-elemental; staff),

Tricorne (SP: 3; headwear), Sterile Gloves (Immune to
Poisoned
and
Badly Poisoned
; handwear),

Scroll of Inspiration (
Inspired
; costs 10 Ether; 50/50 chance), Scroll of Sealing,

Potion, Grand Potions (2), Health Cores (4), Tonic, Grand Tonics (6), Ether Core, Elixir, Remedy, Neutralizer, Tiger Balm, Phoenix Essences (2), Mead, Nostrum, Soma, Deadly Venom, Smoke Bombs (2), Flash Bomb, Fire Bombs (3), Ice Bomb, Lightning Bombs (2), Water Bombs (2), Holy Bombs (2), Bones(2)

Bedroll, Pickaxe, Telescope, Magic Compass, Magnifying Glass

IMG_1583-1.jpg

Lord Lawrence Boomingham (Zepher)

46 year-old male human Paladin

Level 26.33
*Counterstriking*
*Immune to
Fragile
Sleep
Weakened
, and
Blindness

Power:
(Level 26 + WP: 11 +
Power Bonus:
5)

Defense:
(SP: 7 + SP: 5)

Health:
49/49
(Base HP: 10 + Level bonus: 25 + Class bonus: 11 + Permanent bonus: 3)

Ether:
25/25
(Base Ether: 0 + Level/Class bonus: 25)

Gold:
(Owes 128 Gold to Arthur Justus Regulus VII [Flipz], 1 Gold to Bartholomew Docken [brickdoctor], and 75 Gold to Sorrow [Endgame])

Equipment:
Scupperer (WP: 11;
Darkness
Fire
-elemental; inflicts
Bleeding
and
Badly Poisoned
; great sword) Round Metal Shield (SP: 7), Counterstrike Gloves, Heavy Armor (SP: 5; Immune to
Fragile
), Tome of Affluence (+10 Gold if equipped for the entirety of a battle; Immune to
Sleep
Weakened
, and
Blindness
; accessory), *Pseudo's Blessing's Blessing (+4 Power; not an artifact)*

Inventory:
Frozen Saber (WP: 9;
Light
Ice
-elemental; inflicts
Stunned
; great sword),

Marksman's Monocle (Misses are rerolled), Hood of Belthazar Bluehood (Power +4; Ether -6; headwear),

Garnet
Sapphire

Scroll of Recklessness (
Encouraged
and
Fragile
; costs 5 Ether; 50/50 chance), Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Weakening, Scroll of Fragility, Scroll of Sealing,

Meads (5), Mulled Wine, Fire Brandy (
Encouraged
, Immune to
Ice
), Emerald Lamp of Summoning, Hamantasch (
Lucky
Blessed
), Admantite Shard (1/4 of a piece of Adamantite), Tonic, Milk,

Bedroll

Arthur_TownGuard_Salute_ava_border.jpg

Arthur Justus Regulus VII
, a Hero Who is Actually Worth Something
(Flipz)

21 year-old male human Mystic Knight

Level 26.33
*Immune to
Poisoned
Badly Poisoned
, and
Fragile
*Lucky*

Power:
(Level 26 + WP: 12 +
Power Bonus:
0)

Health:
41/41
(Base HP: 5 + Level bonus: 25 + Class bonus: 7 + Permanent bonus: 4)

Ether:
21/31
(Base Ether: 5 + Level bonus: 25 + Class bonus: 1)

Defense:
(SP: 5 + SP: 5)

Gold:
(Owed 128 Gold by Lord Lawrence Boomingham (Zepher) and 70 Gold by En Sabah Nur (Jebediahs)

Equipment:
Sir Roderick's Sword (WP: 12; longsword), Arm Shield (SP: 5), Duke's Coat-of-Arms ( SP: 5; Immune to
Poisoned
Badly Poisoned
, and
Fragile
; suitable for Knights, Dragoons, Skirmishers, and Regulators; bodywear), Zap-Tap Badge (1/2 chance to deal
Electric
-elemental Damage to an opponent who has dealt Damage to a hero, equal to the hero's level; accessory), Overkill Gloves (+1 gold for every point of Damage extra when defeating an enemy; handwear)

Inventory:
Unlucky Horseshoe (WP: 13; inflicts
Jinxed
; throwing weapon), Staff of the Cultist Battlemage (WP: 7; 50% chance of Fleeing upon being KO'd; staff), Hollow Blade Dagger (WP: 6; Hollow Blade [Mulled Wine]; dagger), Staff of Ennon (WP: 5;
Light
-elemental; +2 Ether on rolls of 2, 3, 4), Healing Staff (WP: 5; Healing effect), Ammit (WP: 6; +5 Ether for each kill; great sword),

Scarf of Misfortune (Wearer deals the
Jinxed
effect on every third round; accessory), Shackles of War (Prevents anyone from fleeing battles; accessory), Cloak of Deception (Free Hits against the wearer have a 1/6 chance to be redirected to a random opponent; backwear), Ancient Crown (First successful strike of battle deals
Cursed
-effect
[/size]
; headwear), Sticky Gloves (Increases the amount of gold stolen by 50%, suitable for Rogues and Beast Warriors; accessory), Jester's Hat (Wearer may choose to gain one immunity from targeted enemy; headwear), Stingy Gloves (Prevents enemies from ever stealing gold from the wearer; handwear), Amulet of the Elven Horse Rider (WP +1 while in the Front Row; doubled movement; accessory)

Opal
Amethyst
Topaz
Diamond
Garnet
Sapphire
Emerald

Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Weakening

Grand Potions (11), Remedies (9), Elixirs (4), Nostrums (5), Smelling Salts (3), Meads (5), Jinxy Juices (2), Ether Core, Noxious Venom (
Badly Poisoned
and
Confused
; 3 Rounds), Zoot's Plaything, Chaotic Bomb (100 random elemental Damage), Tesla Bomb (20
Lightnng
-elemental Damage), Tonic, Grand Tonics (15), Double Rainbow (
Encouraged
Lucky
Confused
, and
Poisoned
), Bright Polish, Ambrosia, Exterlate, Phoenix Essences (2), Emergency Essence, Grating Stone, Smoke Bombs (5)

Bedrolls (2), Telescope, Shovel, Magnifying Glass, Pickaxe, Magic Compass

9165522269_9a75a18289_s.jpg

Throlar Wineghilm (Lord Duvors)

134 year-old male dwarven Knight

Level 1

Power:
(Level 1 + WP: 3 +
Power Bonus:
0)

Health:
(Base HP: 10)

Defense:
(SP: 2)

Gold:

Equipment:
Mace and Chain (WP: 3), Round Shield (SP: 2)

Inventory:
Potion, Venom

"Once, it was a horse, in the service of Lord Keveak. Abandoned, defiled, and trapped in a trinket by the Heroican magic of those who deemed it beneath them to care for a horse and take it with them when they go on quests. It will slightly increase your strength and speed, for it is forced to, but it will never delight in doing so."

OOC: I shouldn't have a Scroll of Sealing, I traded mine to Ellaria for this shiny armor. :sweet: If you'd like to give me a free Scroll of Sealing, I won't complain, but... :laugh:

Arthur's feeling of joy fled as quickly as it had come. Wow. Didn't realize Althior was that far gone... "Is there no way to bring the poor creature to peace?" he asks, concerned.

Edited by Flipz