Sign in to follow this  
jeffrey

My newest MOC:Aero Terminator

indexed.gif

Finally my cousin is back and I get his digital carema.

Let me proudly present:

Aero Terminator

aeroterminator.jpg

[story]

Built after collecting the data from Striking Venom and Bridge Walker, Mech One designed to built the ultimate flying mech with supreme firepower - Aero Terminator. It combined with a mech -Terminator One- and a Booster. Terminator One is armed with lazer whip which can quickly attack it's components and it's 15-inch armour can protect it from any energy blast. The booster comes with 3 enormous aero engine booster , providing full horse power for flight. With the extension of Twin Ultimate Lazer Guns, Nothing can defend the blast`!

In the invasion of Golden City, it will have a good match with Aero Blaster...

[fact]

-It is build with the parts from Striking Venom and Bridge WAlker and White Lightning.

-Many parts are spared. Five days for building and designing.

-For plugging Terminator One into Booster, simply push the four blue axies from Booster into Terminator One 's back

flying.jpg

(flying with full (light brick) power)

Terminator One

terminator_one.jpg

attack.jpg

Booster

booster.jpg

boosterback.jpg

Slideshow

slideshow.jpg

Any comments? :'-)

Your best MOC yet. That thing is giganic, and looks very powerful. The color scheme looks great, and the legs and armor look very sturdy. At first when I saw it, I thought "How could it fly? That must be very heavy" But then I saw the handle in the back. Anyways, amazing MOC.

I see it's based on the Aero Blaster.Good job,although the cockpit could be a bit more protective.That's the only (and even then,very minor) downside.This thing rocks,because it's MASSIVE!

The Aero Terminator seems fully equipped and ready to handle every situation.

You also invested considerable time in making the pictures! Looking extremely good Jeffrey.

Sweet mother of brick! That is an amazing mech you made! I absolutely love how you've made it so they can separate into two different components, and still, the combined mode is absolutely stunning! This is by far one of the very best MOCs I have seen done in the Exo-Force style. The storyline also fits right in with the official one too! If only this was the real robot mech this year... *wub*

You've presented this MOC very well Mr KMOI.

I'm not very familiar with ExoForce so I'm not sure what to say about an ExoForce MOC, but it does look quite menancing as you'd expect a terminator to be. How long does it take to build something like this?

Optimax X

I use photoimpact

Mister Phes

5 days for designing and building

I am chengchiwo :'-)

KMOI

Thanks. I think I can do better if I can fully use the spare parts

bonaparte

The picture effect is easy

spending half an hour for them only 8-

Oh, and jeffrey, would it be ok if I used your fascinating creation in myExo-Force comedy, the Golden Days? Don't worry, it won't be deteated too easily. :-P No really, the only match for that is probably the Aero Blaster.

Yes jeffrey, could I use it as well? I don't even think the aero blaster is its match, and It wouldn't be beaten too easily. YAY! 500 posts!

Guys, I have finished the instruction for the AeroTerminator, please enjoy:

Canon

ins0.jpg

Main Mecha

ins1.jpg

ins2.jpg

ins3.jpg

ins4.jpg

Booster

ins5.jpg

ins6.jpg

ins7.jpg