Jackattack7

Ebay: selling Hero Factory 2.0 wave and Star wars sets.

Yet again I am selling Hero Factory sets on ebay, actually my last lot which is the whole 2.0 wave. Also in the middle of the week (either Tuesday or Wednesday) I will start to list my old star wars sets, some sets are from 2008-2010 and the Phantom Menace naboo starfighter.

Here's the link to the items that I am selling: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/jinxyjack/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

The items currently listed are:

. Stormer 2.0, Furno 2.0 and Surge 2.0,

. Breez 2.0, Evo 2.0 and Nex 2.0,

. Jetbug,

. Drilldozer,

. Nitroblast,

. Fire Lord,

. Raw Jaw.

Coming soon either Tuesday or Wednsesday:

. Claw Digger (Power Miners),

. 2008 Clone Walker Battle Pack,

. 2008 Corporate Alliance Tank Droid,

. 2008 AAT.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me (preferably via eBay), and good luck to you all!

Going to be listed tonight, change in plan though now instead of the battle pack the typhoon turbo sub will be listed (Atlantis.)

I know I keep posting and are a bit repetitive but these must go, less than 2 or 3 hours left for the Hero Factory sets. Also a lot of interest in the AAT, so if you want it you better keep a sharp eye out for it. :classic:

Hey

I was thinking of going for Raw Jaw, but the postage seems a bit steep!

Sorry but I don't want these items being lost so signed for was the best solution as tracked would've been £8.00 (£3.00 more), anyway the postage for normal 1st class is only £1.50 less but has got a chance of being lost. Signed for means if you missed it the item it should be in the post office for collection, or a neighbour or someone has signed for it for you. Also it's 1st class so it should reach you under 4/5 days after postage, so it's very quick . But it's down to if you want it enough, this is the last time I will be listing it as it has failed to sell 2 times already and I have put the price of it from £7.00 to £5.00 to give it a better chance so it's your choice but you might not get a chance again.

1 day to go, if you have any questions I might not be able to answer them tomorrow as I am at Silverstone and might not be back for a long time.