Wedge09

Alexander Vandangant Adventures

Looking at the great works that appear in this forum, I also tried to do something medieval: Alexander Vandangant Adventures. Technically speaking, I was inspired in particularly by Mark of Falworth's works (that I love :wub: ) and I tried to recreate the technique used by him to made the grasslands; for now I have only few pieces to create Medieval MOC and therefore I work on a small size. The protagonist of this Adventures is Alexander Vandangant who is an elven archer and the character I play in the RPG Heroica.

After these rants, I move onte the MOCs. :classic:

My first attempt was Alexander in the ruins: During his travels, Alexander is to pass in the midst of the ruins, whose history has long since been forgotten.

8927208154_5e318959ed_c.jpg

http://www.flickr.co...in/photostream/

Then this morning, I create Alexander in the ruins, part 2: During his travels, Alexander will come across some abandoned ruins and after being passed in the first ruins, Alexander delves deeper and deeper into them.

8977666180_801a36551e_c.jpg

Rear view

8977664466_357cfc728e_c.jpg

http://www.flickr.co...e09/8977664466/

Right view

8976475841_f203af9190_o.jpg

Left view

8976474051_b01888587c_o.jpg

All photos can be on found in my Flickr Gallery

Hope you enjoy, constructive criticism are always welcome and thanks for viewing :classic:

Edit: You can find the continuation at Alexander Adventures part. 3 Encounter

Edited by Wedge09

Hey Wedge, whereas you usually comment on quite a number of mocs, I haven't been able to do so for one of yours. So it's a cool thing you build something as nice as this! Keep on doing this because it looks really go. I'd even say that this moc qualifies you for the Guilds of Historica! :wink:

Hey Wedge, whereas you usually comment on quite a number of mocs, I haven't been able to do so for one of yours. So it's a cool thing you build something as nice as this! Keep on doing this because it looks really go. I'd even say that this moc qualifies you for the Guilds of Historica! :wink:

I agree with kabel, this is very good :thumbup: The ruins look great and the vegetation is excellent :classic:

Thanks a lot for the encouragement, I will continue for sure. About the Guilds of Historica, I was thinking about to joining :wink:

love the light grey and light bluis grey together gives it a sense of age, nice moc

I'm really liking the environment! The grass is pretty cool, and the ruins are spot on.

Can't wait to see more :classic:

Thanks a lot to you too, for me is coming a period with more free time and therefore I hope I will have new MOCs to present :classic:

I agree with kabel, this is very good :thumbup: The ruins look great and the vegetation is excellent :classic:

Thanks a lot :classic:

To all, I'm very happy to see that my small work is liked, thanks again :sweet:

Nice little builds. The ruins are nice. I'd love to see more. Maybe an open field or a larger castle structure (ruined or not ruined).I especially like the rubber band usage and the sword placement upon his back. Very clever. I may have to look into that for a character. I currently am using the scabbard to house my sword.

Nice little builds. The ruins are nice. I'd love to see more. Maybe an open field or a larger castle structure (ruined or not ruined).I especially like the rubber band usage and the sword placement upon his back. Very clever. I may have to look into that for a character. I currently am using the scabbard to house my sword.

Thanks, for an open field or a larger castle I think it will take a while because I have few pieces for Me.dieval MOC and I have a plan to buy more of them in the second part of this year :wink:

The first ones great, and the second ones even better!

Really cool ruin!!! The vegetation makes it really pop out!

This looks really good.

Really cool ruin!!! The vegetation makes it really pop out!

Thanks a lot, mate :wink:

Nice touch! It's great!

Your work makes me want to make MOC for Eumenes.

Thanks HayHay :classic: