• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic  – Started by Mister Phes , Feb 20 2007 11:35 AM

#51 Berry Syedow

Berry Syedow
  • *Amen*

Member: 653

Posted 20 March 2007 - 05:36 AM

View Postphred, on Mar 19 2007, 08:56 PM, said:

When i got the 2x4 magnetic bricks, i was surprised at how strong the magnets are. *y*
That one magnetic brick easily holds up the sentry box on the cabinet door, when you open and close the door.
Wow, that is very surprising.  Could you perform an experiment of sorts to determine what  it's maximum support is before it starts slipping?

I'd like to see an entire fort up there. :-D

#52 Phred

Phred
  • Kinda back

Member: 1037

Posted 20 March 2007 - 05:43 AM

View PostBerry Syedow, on Mar 19 2007, 09:36 PM, said:

Wow, that is very surprising.  Could you perform an experiment of sorts to determine what  it's maximum support is before it starts slipping?
sounds weird and quirky,  ok i'll try it out soon X-D

View PostBerry Syedow, on Mar 19 2007, 09:36 PM, said:

I'd like to see an entire fort up there. :-D
don't think the wife would approve of a huge lego fort on the kitchen cabinets :-D

P

Pirates don't hunt for treasure.  They bury it- I mean we bury it.  - Captain Kirk

Posted Image

#53 Mister Phes

Mister Phes
  • Uncle Sam edit!

Member: 273

Posted 20 March 2007 - 06:24 AM

View Postphred, on Mar 20 2007, 03:56 PM, said:

Hey Mr. Phes, You have any updates on the final design for your sentry box?
Unfortunately no, since unviersity has resumed and I'm foreesing a new place built for me I haven't had time to focus on MOCs.  I always intended to get the pieces and build the final version of the Sentry Box, which I imagined would look like this:

Posted Image

However, Mr ZCerberus designed that particular version which I was going to do myself but he beat me to it.

Posted Image

#54 ZCerberus

ZCerberus
  • Little Boney

Member: 1043

Posted 20 March 2007 - 03:13 PM

View PostMister Phes, on Mar 20 2007, 01:24 AM, said:

Unfortunately no, since unviersity has resumed and I'm foreesing a new place built for me I haven't had time to focus on MOCs.  I always intended to get the pieces and build the final version of the Sentry Box, which I imagined would look like this:

Posted Image

However, Mr ZCerberus designed that particular version which I was going to do myself but he beat me to it.

Well it is still your MOC, I just threw on the roof.  You would have done the same thing, and as I said, I didn't want that project to become 'mine'- I just wasn't sure you were ever going to get around to doing that particular version.  Ultimately I think that if you want, you can take credit for the versions I posted in the thread as your own! :-D

Posted Image+Posted Image+Posted Image+Posted Image+Posted Image+Posted Image+Posted Image+Posted Image

See these MOCs and MORE in the Guilds of Historica!

Trian Burress fell in Nocturnus at the battle for Abyssian!

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials

#55 zouave

zouave

Member: 1518

Posted 21 April 2007 - 04:15 AM

I tried to build this with black castle pieces.It didn't work out so well.So I put it in one of my battles.The medievals burnt it to the ground.[I took it apart.I would never burn legos.]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored Links