gallery_2351_18_164.gif

My entry to the community build :

The Clone Wars: Season 4 Episode 19

Massacre

8728102141_aac3ff9b38_z.jpg

Count Dooku is determined to have revenge against the Nightsisters of Dathomir after their betrayal.

General Grievous launches an all-out droid attack against the magic-wielding witches,

and MotherTalzin and Asajj Ventress lead the defense with all the dark powers at their command.

8728103335_a8d0692796.jpg

The droid forces descend in full force, but the Nightsisters begin to mount a counterattack under Ventress’ leadership

8729221812_ca1fbc0da6.jpg

Summoned by the order's elder, Old Daka, an army of the dead joins their living sisters and repel the Separatists.

8728102545_408c2ee259.jpg

Ventress battles against General Grievous in a lightsaber duel.

It is one of my favourite episodes, and the coolest !

Ventress VS Grievous, dark magic, nightsisters, zombies and Dooku suffers :laugh: !!!!!

Hope you like my build, and may the force be with you !

This is a great scene, here. The colors youv'e chosen and the custom figs really make this one unique.

Fantastic MOC and entry! Great action, I really like the night sister's pose with her bow, which looks great!

Good luck!

CF

That red is really eye catching :thumbup:, and the zombies are cleverly made, as are the live Nightsisters.

Awesome action and details! Thanks for entering this in the CB! :classic:

Thank you Moodswim ! :wink:

Amazing! The detail of this scene looks fantastic, just like the show. Great job!

Wow! Great figs! Just like the episode! :classic:

Not exactly like the show, when Ventress was fighting Grievous, the sisters and droids actually stopped battling !

This is a great scene, here. The colors youv'e chosen and the custom figs really make this one unique.

Fantastic MOC and entry! Great action, I really like the night sister's pose with her bow, which looks great!

Good luck!

CF

That red is really eye catching :thumbup:, and the zombies are cleverly made, as are the live Nightsisters.

I was a bit worried with the red color on the sisters cannot stand out well from the red background.

Thank you all for the comments !