Hi, my name is Peter and I would like to show you one of my MOCs.

Motorized prosthetic hand at a scale of 1:1.

The hand is equipped with 12 motors PF.

Eight of them remotely controlled by hand and wrist.

01.jpg_thumb.jpg 02.jpg_thumb.jpg 05.jpg_thumb.jpg 06.jpg_thumb.jpg 08.jpg_thumb.jpg 09.jpg_thumb.jpg 13.jpg_thumb.jpg 12.jpg_thumb.jpg 15.jpg_thumb.jpg 17.jpg_thumb.jpg 19.jpg_thumb.jpg 20.jpg_thumb.jpg 21.jpg_thumb.jpg 25.jpg_thumb.jpg 26.jpg_thumb.jpg 27.jpg_thumb.jpg 28.jpg_thumb.jpg

fingers-01.jpg_thumb.jpg fingers-02.jpg_thumb.jpg fingers-03.jpg_thumb.jpg hand-01.jpg_thumb.jpg hand-02.jpg_thumb.jpg hand-03.jpg_thumb.jpg hand-04.jpg_thumb.jpg hand-05.jpg_thumb.jpg hand-06.jpg_thumb.jpg large-actuator-01.jpg_thumb.jpg large-actuator-02.jpg_thumb.jpg large-actuator-03.jpg_thumb.jpg wrist-01.jpg_thumb.jpg wrist-02.jpg_thumb.jpg

...and video

[media]

[/media]

Cool! I am surprised that you got the flexible axles used to drive the finger linear actuators to work. LEGO went to special lengths to make sure you can't use them for torque that way by providing "stops" at the end of the flex axles so you can't push them into connectors. Do they slip in the axle connectors? Did you glue them to prevent this?

This is fantastic! Excellent work, I can't wait to see your next project. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

The Terminator is awesome too :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Now make the robot from Judge Dredd, the one with Sylvester Stallone. :laugh:

That is simply incredible. So much function packed on that MOC. One just wonders how many batteries are on that beast. I wonder if #3 is walking around the corner any time soon.

Absolutely awesome in every way! You have inspired me to try something like this, which I have never done.

Great job, and I look forward to your next project. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Superb work! The human hand is probably the most beautifully engineered thing there is, nice job recreating it :thumbup:

WOW!!

Fabulous work!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

BTW, I can hear the sound that clutch in miniLAs keeps functioning. :tongue:

Great design which I find myself strangely drawn to!!!

Once Jake sees it though, there's going to be many, many questions.

WOW! This is amazing, and a bit scary...

It gives me an aerie feeling, a bit like in one of the terminator films when we see the chip that lays the foundations for Skynet...

Thanks for sharing this great work!

-ED-

Very impressive. You are an amazing engineer as well as LEGO builder. Thanks for the video. It really shows what this can do.