Sign in to follow this  
imvanya

[LDD MOC] SUV

Hey, everyone! This time I present to you another one of my favorites (I built it, of course I like it) - a 7-wide SUV:

8720127994_5c61d23cf4_b.jpg

I've seen a couple of 7-wide SUV and pick-up trucks on LEGO forums a couple of times and really liked the idea, just enough to try to build one myself. That was tricky, but it turned out pretty good.

A link to a bunch more pics on my flickr

Here's a link to the .lxf file on Bricksafe.

Edited by imvanya

Great SUV, love the color combo and the fact that it fits 4 figs. :thumbup: The detailed engine is a nice addition, you don't find that often at this scale. Hopefully we'll see your SUV in the brick.

It's already invited into the 7w Cars Group over on Flickr, maybe you didn't notice yet.

Thanks, everyone!

Great SUV, love the color combo and the fact that it fits 4 figs. :thumbup: The detailed engine is a nice addition, you don't find that often at this scale. Hopefully we'll see your SUV in the brick.

It's already invited into the 7w Cars Group over on Flickr, maybe you didn't notice yet.

Thanks a lot, 'ER0L', I actually didn't at first) And I'm kind of humbled, all of the designs in the group are really great