8654920070_506a183124_c.jpg

The dark of Augmar is stuff out of childrens ghost stories, the places that kids get dared to go and are threatened with as punishments for wrongs. Liliandra has found it the best place to settle, very quiet and away from everything apart from the nature. different nature to what most would fancy.

the old druid is about to get a visitor.

Gladia, asking for her daughter, Brianas hand...

8654979700_33345f67c5_z.jpg

8653878125_a664c56acd_z.jpg

8653878111_82f178034b_z.jpg

8654979772_e33967bcf2_z.jpg

well here I am, haven't been building much, haven't had the time and ive had my lego packed up anyway but heres something :)

enjoy!

That's an amazing way to build a house in a tree!!!!

Very spooky feeling !!

Excellent build, I love all of those uneven angles! That tree is just wow :)

Just saw on flickr, nice to see more pictures of this amazing house, the texture of the walls is great and the angles add a nice realism in the tree. Well done!

The tree and landscaping are phenomenal :wub: The deterioration on the house looks great as well :thumbup:

Not sure it's a good idea to build a stone house in a tree though :look:

The stone house gives this a great fantasy feel. It really makes you wonder how it got there. I love a moc that can get my imagination working. Mocs like this keep Avalonia at the top. Epic!

Wow! Great tree and I love the mushrooms! Perfect stone work! The texture of the house is amazing! Great work! :wub:

Awesome tree! If I ever get around to building a elven treehouse, that is the tree technique I've been planning on using.

thanks guys! glad you like it!

Brkgtn: (how is your name normally shortened?) its just adding color on top of the original image. unprofessional but it works :laugh:

I love this, the colours and texture remind me of Derfels work. Its the angle of the tree and the sense of almost spookiness invoked. Very, very nice.

Well you know I love this and it's the sort of build that would fit well in my current story/setting.

Really great work on the colors and textures which help give it that spooky feel. Most awesome!