xwingyoda

Firemen Ship (7906) Pic Review

Thanks very much for this review, a chance to see some more picturers then justbthe one in the catalog.

The ship disappoints me though: practically no interior, no seat at the "bridge" and WHY are there technicbeams used inside the ship? There is one thing I do like about this boat: the way the binoculars stick out of the strobelights.

Last years policeboat had a lot more detail and interior, I like that boat over this one. The lifeboat system is a nice idea but I think it's way to big to look realistic.

But the review is nice....

The ship disappoints me though: practically no interior, no seat at the "bridge" and WHY are there technicbeams used inside the ship?

Yeay, I am always disappointed by the lack of details on those sets but I think of kids: TLC need to keep the prices as low as possible ;-) And also, there is nothing we can't MOC hehe !!

Those big Technic beams are just useless :-| I think its the cheapest way to get a long brick like that (at least that would be the only plausible explenation).

*yoda*

Thanks for the review yoda! *sweet*

I already have the police boat and will get this one to accompany it. The lack of interior is disappointing but can easily be remedied. Maybe I'll put my Fire Command Craft "on" it...

Overall I like it *y*

Just a quick comment on the MFs: like the Hovercrap set, only 1 fireman has the

Be careful with mocing on lego boats because if you put to much wait on one side it could cappsise(that may have been the reason there isnt much interior on this ship (but i doubt it)). *y*

Just a quick comment on the MFs: like the Hovercrap set, only 1 fireman has the

This is more to do with the trade section but its to do WITH THIS SHIP well if you live near a big boots the fire ship is availeble there as i found out today !!!!!!!!!!! *y*

Mr. Darthking, you've posted five single sentence posts in this single page thread. Are you aware of that little

Well I'm so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!! *y*

In my mods of this ship i have:

Made a wall that makes a little compartment in the front of the vessel.

Extended deck 2 by two studs.

Put an extra table with two bits of equiptment in.

And finally I have put an actual doorway in.

I'll try and get pics once ive worked out how to use my webcam!!!!!!!!!! *y*

why is this boat not on lego shop at home and if anybody wants it its in woolworths for about 17 quid dont know if thats cheaper it says half price but thats what it said about that transporter lorry and they tryed to kid it was

What do you people have against the Fire Hovercraft?! I own this set,and it is done well.The only things are that the Captain should have a life jacket, and more of an enteriour. If this set requires tweaking to bring out perfection, you shouldn't bash the FH!

Great review by the way on this eluesive set.( And yes, a pirate can have a town too ).

Police Hovercraft on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When did we first see pics of this boat? This is the first i'm hearing about it. I must be blind! :-P

Never the less, i love it!

Overall, I like this ship, but I do prefer last the years' one. *wub*

I don't like the lack of interior and (again) the Hovercrap-style side mounted water guns. :-|

I don't think I'll be getting it, though.

THANKYOU SO MUCH I WILL BE GETTING THIS IN ARGOS VERY SOON *y*

Darthking623, don't write with capital letters, AS IT'S CONSIDERED AS SHOUTING AND SPAM!! *wacko*

And don't double post, either! After your numerous double posts, capital letters, overflow of smilies, spamming, and other crap, I do NOT think you're far away from a ban! >:-(

You don't have a birthday written in your profile, but it's easy to see you're max. 10 years old. :-|

There is a reason, a Good reason, Eurobricks don't want people under 18 on their forums!

Now, stop filling this forum with spam and useless crap, please. :-)

I don't think I'll be getting it, though.

Darthking623, don't write with capital letters, AS IT'S CONSIDERED AS SHOUTING AND SPAM!! *wacko*

And don't double post, either! After your numerous double posts, capital letters, overflow of smilies, spamming, and other crap, I do NOT think you're far away from a ban! >:-(

You don't have a birthday written in your profile, but it's easy to see you're max. 10 years old. :-|

There is a reason, a Good reason, Eurobricks don't want people under 18 on their forums!

Now, stop filling this forum with spam and useless crap, please. :-)

Chill out dude. If you have a problem with somone or there posts, then send a Pm to the mods.

As far as the under 18 crowd you really need to be carfull about your coments. Thats rude, and completly uncalled for on your part. There are plenty of peeps on here that are under 18, and have no problems. I have never heard of people not here not wanting memebers under 18 as long as they are respectfull to others.

There are plenty of peeps on here that are under 18, and have no problems. I have never heard of people not here not wanting memebers under 18 as long as they are respectfull to others.

If I don't remember totally wrong, you should be over 18 to join Eurobricks, but, as you said, there's many out there under 18 (like me), but we don't act like 10-year olds and spam. ( at least, most of us don't.. |-/ )

If I don't remember totally wrong, you should be over 18 to join Eurobricks, but, as you said, there's many out there under 18 (like me), but we don't act like 10-year olds and spam. ( at least, most of us don't.. |-/ )

I'm deeply sorry if I caused you any upset but you don't have any birthday details aswell so you can't really critisize me *y*

I'm deeply sorry if I caused you any upset but you don't have any birthday details aswell so you can't really critisize me *y*

Darnit, I thought I had. 8-| Now I have. :-)

So your not even 18 yourself Preety contradicting coment. :-|

OK guys, please stop asap !! I really don't want to see some flaming in threads and YES let the admins handle that kind of stuff !!

So tks everybody for cooling off, after all its a firemen ship review :-P

Cool Down On !!

*yoda*