Sign in to follow this  
M<0><0<DSWIM

Chibi Anakin and Rex

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Here's my first (and hopefully, not last) entry to the CW CB: Chibi Anakin Skywalker and Captain Rex! At first, I wanted to build Rex in Phase II armor, but I like Anakin's older outfit better, so I went with Phase I. The markings on Rex's helmet are custom decals. Not sure if I should redo them less messy or not? Anyway, let me know what you guys think! :classic: If you want to see more pics, let me know.

anakin.jpg

Hahahahaha! Those are are really funny! Anakin's eyes and Rex's head are very well built.

Thanks! I spend the most time working on the heads with chibis because they hold so much detail.

I hope this isn't your last either! These look great! :sweet:

Thanks! I just mean, I hope it's not my last entry for this particular CB. I've got a few more ideas... :wink:

I've seen a lot of Chibis from you, but these are really outstanding. :thumbup: You've built clones before, but I spotted the use of SNOT around the exaggerated cheek indentations in Rex's helmet and the curved bricks instead of slopes at the top of Rex's helmet, I think those are new, right? Both are terrific improvements. You nailed the fatter look of his pistol, too.

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

I've seen a lot of Chibis from you, but these are really outstanding. :thumbup: You've built clones before, but I spotted the use of SNOT around the exaggerated cheek indentations in Rex's helmet and the curved bricks instead of slopes at the top of Rex's helmet, I think those are new, right? Both are terrific improvements. You nailed the fatter look of his pistol, too.

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Thanks, Doc! Yes, the face construction is new in this scale as well as the parts used for the helmet. I'm glad to see someone is paying attention. Thanks for the blog, as well, my friend! :wink:

Very nice Mood! Rex has quite a few great improvements. :thumbup: And that rangefinder is great. I may have to try Cody in a larger scale like this...

Very nice Mood! Rex has quite a few great improvements. :thumbup: And that rangefinder is great. I may have to try Cody in a larger scale like this...

Thanks! I've always thought that my Chibi heads would make cool mini busts. Maybe try a Cody bust?

Wow. Very nice! You are good at this! :thumbup: Congratulations!

Thanks! I believe I was the first (or one of the first) to build in this scale.