dillthepill

Cyclone Walker

indexed.gif

Well, it took me a while but I finally have this finished. Get ready for the amazing, terrifying Cyclone Walker!!

ryosmech_001.jpg

The waist/ torso connection was tricky, but in the end, I just connected it with a 2x2 yellow stud piece, which is a surprisingly strong connetion. There are two wrenches and four missles also.

ryosmech_002.jpg

Here are the front and back of the legs. They are very sturdy and even have some armor on the back.

ryosmech_003.jpg

Surrounding the cockpit is armor, a laser cannon, and a mini tractor beam that can lift objects of 50 pounds. The cockpit is highly protected, and there is an Exo-Code too.

ryosmech_004.jpg

The four bladed defense shield isn't a weapon. Instead, it is a power source. If it is windy, the wind will spin the propeller and power up the machine. If it isn't windy, the Cyclone Walker still has a regular power source as a back up. The defense shield also looks awesome and protects part of the Cyclone Walker too.

ryosmech_005.jpg

The left arm is eqipped with an Iron Condor claw and lots of armor.

ryosmech_006.jpg

Whats this? On the other side of the left arm there is a powercul gatling cannon.

ryosmech_007.jpg

The right arm has a powerful gatling cannon and a shield as well. Unfortunately, the arm is heavy and sags under the weight. But the Cyclone Titan is so large, it is generally pointing down at weak spots on large and small mechas.

ryosmech_008.jpg

And here is a back view of the cockpit.

ryosmech_009.jpg

The Cyclone Walker was made from the pieces of two Cyclone Defenders, Striking Venom, an Iron Condor and a Stealth Hunter. It is around 352 pieces.

Oh, and this is my contest entry. Enjoy!

Wow, I knew this was gonna be good. As soon as I seen this, my fav parts were instantly the legs. I think the shield as power source is quite cool, and it looks awsome with those katanas. Overall, great mech!

Best mech you've ever built dill.

Nice colour, very original cockpit design. The front shield looks very cool. *y*

I don't like the under-arm gatling though. It seems erh... a bit out of place (don't know why).

Best mech you've ever built dill.

Nice colour, very original cockpit design. The front shield looks very cool. *y*

I don't like the under-arm gatling though. It seems erh... a bit out of place (don't know why).

It is a bit out of place, but I added it for two simple reasons.

1: I didn't want people to think that I completely copied the Iron Condors claw.

2: It helped my piece count get up to 352. I would only have about 345 if I didn't add it.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, and thanks for the nice comments.

To add: I like the way the Feet are structured, they add weight there - something I didn't like with Exo-Force stock mechs.

The back detail of the cockpit is really good. Love the swayback cockpit design.