Sign in to follow this  
sokolean

Elevated Train Track Curves

I am building elevated train tracks around my city, does anyone have a Lego Digital Designer file for the

curves? How do you build them. Any hints?

Welcome to Eurobricks, sokolean. The best place to ask your question is in the Train Tech forum, therefore I will move your topic there. :classic:

I am building elevated train tracks around my city, does anyone have a Lego Digital Designer file for the

curves? How do you build them. Any hints?

I don't quite get what you mean. What are you looking for, tips on supporting the corners?

Asking for instructions in your very first post is not a great introduction. How about you tell us a bit more about yourself, then show what you've tried sofar, then maybe we can help you improve.

Are you looking for some type of trestle support for the raised lines, like an old wooden bridge of the type you see in westerns or do you want a way to build an elevated area of land on which the train can run like a hill, but one using not so many bricks, or hinged slopes? Perhaps if we have some inclination of where it is going and exactly what it is for then we can help? Have you got any photographs of what you have built so far that we can see for context?