Sign in to follow this  
-Carson Haupt-

Cassius, Duke of Burnby

Cassia was born in the dukedom of Burnby, and was the son of the duke. As a child, he was taught reading, writing and the other skills of the nobility by his tutor, Alfred.

8521921545_6f349d2f8e_c.jpg

Caseus, Duke of Burnby 037 by Carson Haupt, on Flickr

When he was still young, his father died, leaving the dukedom to his mother until he came of age.

8521930797_5df75d84a8_c.jpg

Caseus, Duke of Burnby 017 by Carson Haupt, on Flickr

When he was an young man, he led several crusades against the orcs in the Mystic Isles, gaining the respect of both his men and his subjects.

8521928957_3bd3a4551b_c.jpg

Caseus, Duke of Burnby 019 by Carson Haupt, on Flickr

Here he is with some of his troops and soldiers. After he came of age, Alfred became his most trusted adviser.

8523036496_7aa49e233f_c.jpg

Caseus, Duke of Burnby 030 by Carson Haupt, on Flickr

Here's a close up. Just to clarify, he the one with the dragon torso. The other man is his brother, and one of his best generals.

8523038756_a0a280f13f_c.jpg

Caseus, Duke of Burnby 031 by Carson Haupt, on Flickr

I assume you are new to GoH, as this is a character intro - welcome! Even if you are in the wrong guild!!! Nice introduction. Way better than mine.

Fantastic introduction! I especially like the first picture :)

And welcome to GoH, nice to see more people like me step out of lurking, better late than never!

Edited by Gideon

Very nice introduction, much welcome to Avalonia. :classic:

Welcome to Historica, really nice introduction, wish we all had build something more like this when the whole thing started!

As for your question, yes things will carry on, just without major challanges for while.

Most welcome! We must be brothers!? :classic: The similarities are so many! Hope to fight many battles at your side!

Edited by de Gothia

Most welcome! We must be brothers!? :classic: The similarities are so many! Hope to fight many battles at your side!

hm, how could fleshies and yellows possibly be brothers?

Thanks! If I stole some of your story, I'm so sorry. I really did just make this up as I went along.

Cool intro, glad to have you in GoH. Nice combo with the elven legs and dragon torso :thumbup:

Thanks! I originally was ging to use plain dark brown legs, but I accidentally grabbed these instead and liked it a lot. So that is how I came by this combo.

hm, how could fleshies and yellows possibly be brothers?

I have to tell you something... ... You were adopted. Just kidding!

Welcome to GoH, great introduction and nice fig! :thumbup:

Thanks! If I stole some of your story, I'm so sorry. I really did just make this up as I went along.

No need to be sorry! I just thought that our sigfigs had similiarities in our good looks! That all! :laugh:

Nice introduction. A man named Alfred being an advisor...why does that seem so familiar? :grin:

Oh and I'm a knight.

Edited by Captain Settle

Nice introduction. A man named Alfred being an advisor...why does that seem so familiar?

Yeah that's been bothering me too. I actually used that name because it means counsellor or wise helper in Old English or some other midieval language.

Lovely pictures! Your character seems to be in a good place from which he can start interesting stories. Except perhaps he should wear this helmet. :wink:

Perhaps I should join GoH and have fun as well.

Lovely pictures! Your character seems to be in a good place from which he can start interesting stories. Except perhaps he should wear this helmet. :wink:

Perhaps I should join GoH and have fun as well.

Yeah! You should definitely join.

neat intro! its a nice idea thats coming in the whole introduction MOCs, much more fun than posting a fig, a few troops and saying a few words about yourself.

welcome! hope to see you round!

neat intro! its a nice idea thats coming in the whole introduction MOCs, much more fun than posting a fig, a few troops and saying a few words about yourself.

welcome! hope to see you round!

Agreed! Why didn´t we think about that a year ago!! Much more fun to see a intro of the sigfigs. Maybe something we could do after the Ch 6 is over..?

Great intro! Also like the color contrast on the wall in the 4th picture. :thumbup:

Thanks! That was actually originally going to be light grey, but I ran out!

Edited by -Carson Haupt-